In the Beginning was the Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," Becky agreed. She unbuckled and unzipped her jeans, and pushed them to the floor. She was now wearing only her short-sleeved top, with a bra underneath, and her panties.

Becky gingerly touched the tip of Anthony's cock, and rubbed the greasy stickiness of his pre-come between her finger and thumb. "Have you ever gotten a hand job, Anthony?"

"Um, no," he answered truthfully.

"Would you like one now?" she asked.

"Y-yes, of course," he replied. He couldn't believe his luck - he desperately needed the physical relief, and here it was being offered.

Becky gripped the shaft of his cock, encircling it with her fingers and thumb, and making a small fist. She began an up-and-down stroking motion, and asked Anthony how it felt.

"Good," he said, "really good. Just tighten your grip a tiny bit more."

She did as he asked, and continued to stroke him. He closed his eyes, and it was not long before Becky could see his leg muscles start to tighten, and his toes began to point. His rapid and shallow breaths told her he was close, and she rhythmically continued to stroke his cock.

Anthony groaned, held his breath, and then gasped as his orgasm began. He released a long white ribbon of come, an arc that spurted onto his abdomen. A second groan accompanied his next contraction, which let loose another long spurt. A third spasm released the final squirt of his warm semen, and this trickled over Becky's fingers and down to her wrist.

She continued to pull and stroke him until she was sure he was finished, then she slowly brought her hand to a stop. Looking at Anthony, she smiled and asked, "How was that?"

"Oh, that was unbelievably intense," he replied. "I have never felt like that before! Where did you learn to do that?"

"Oh, let's just say I've done some research," she joked, reaching for one of the paper napkins to clean him up.

Anthony's cock remained hard as Becky wiped away the ejaculate. Wow, she thought, that was something. I didn't know it would spurt that far, and that looked like it really felt good for him.

Becky positioned herself over Anthony, and she allowed his hands to slide up under her top. He reached up behind her back and fumbled with the clasp of her bra, finally releasing it after the second try.

Becky sat up, straddling him, and pulled the top over her head. She then shrugged out of her bra, leaving herself wearing only panties. She then positioned herself over his cock, rubbing the moist spot in the front of her panties against his swollen shaft. She continued her rocking motion as Anthony reached up and began to massage her breasts, and then her nipples.

Leaning forward, Becky kissed Anthony as she felt his hands slide down her back and inside the waistband of her panties. His hands disappeared beneath the silk fabric as he cupped the cheeks of her ass, and he began to move with her rhythmically as she slowly rubbed against his groin. He tugged and pushed at the waistband, exposing her ass as he held it in his hands.

Becky stopped just long enough to stand for a moment and slide her wet panties the rest of the way down her legs. Stepping out of the them, she realized that she and Anthony were both totally nude, and she was about to have Anthony inside her. The thought was exciting, and she wanted him urgently, needed him, and she was not stopping until she had him.

Becky straddled atop him again and leaned forward, positioning her moist pussy directly over his cock. Balancing herself on her left hand, she reached down with her right to insert him inside her. Grasping the shaft of his cock with her thumb and forefinger, she rubbed the head of it up and down, up and down, over and over her moist outer lips and clit until his cock was thoroughly moistened with her wetness.

She then started to insert him slowly, gradually pushing until an inch or so of his cock was inside her. She paused, took a breath, and continued to lower herself slowly onto his shaft.

Pausing one last time, Becky closed her eyes, breathed deeply, and pushed herself the rest of the way down onto Anthony. His hardness was completely inside her now, and she savored the sensations, not moving, just enjoying the pleasant fullness of his cock.

Opening her eyes, she looked at Anthony, and she began to move her pelvis against his. He reached up, gently caressing her breasts and stroking her nipples. It was Becky's turn to moan, as the pleasurable feelings were almost too intense. Her breasts felt good, her pussy felt good, and she was rapidly approaching her orgasm.

She began to push and rock against Anthony with rhythmic intensity. Closing her eyes, her breathing quickened as she began to apply more pressure against him. She groaned as her steady rocking enabled her to reach first an initial peak, with her body briefly freezing in a pleasurable spasm against his.

She then started to move against him again, this time more urgently, crying out as she crested for a second time.

Anthony, caught up in the excitement, began to thrust up and deeply into her while she was coming. She continued her rocking and grinding until she clenched for a third and final spasm, squeezing his cock tightly, as her climax spread in a warm wave through her entire body. Almost simultaneously, the momentum of his thrusting carried him over the edge, and he sighed as he filled her with a warm flood.

She then leaned forward, collapsing on his chest. They could both feel the rapid pounding of their heartbeats as they slowly wound down. His now flaccid cock slipped out from inside her, and a trickle of their mixed sticky wetness followed.

Neither spoke for a few moments as they both caught their breaths. Becky rested her head on Anthony's chest, her eyes closed, feeling the warmth of his body on her face as she lie there motionless.

After their breathing had returned to normal, Anthony reached up with his hand and gently caressed Becky's hair.

"Did you know, Anthony," she said, "that your last name, Parola, means 'word' in Italian?"

"Yes, I actually knew that," he answered. "I studied Italian for one semester, and that was in one of the first vocabulary lessons."

"I think it's interesting that my first lover's name is 'Word'," Becky said, "and I am a lover of words."

He thought about that for a moment.

"In fact," Becky said, "I want to love my 'Word' again, right now."

The flight attendant announced over the intercom that the airliner was making its final approach to LAX. Anthony turned the looseleaf pages back to the beginning of the short story he had just finished, and he smiled as he once again read its title - "In the Beginning was the Word, a short story by Rebecca 'Becky' Martin".

12