In The Closet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, it worked!" she laughed. The girls howled with laugher again.

Now, as I danced my way around the room, I was confronted by six girls teasing me with their firm breasts and long legs. Their hands became more adventurous, by sliding up my inner thighs, teasing my balls as they blew air on my cock.

That was starting to affect me big time. They started to get into a rhythm of blowing kisses and air on my cock as I passed by, making me feel like at any second they were going to kiss the head of my cock.

My dick was engorged in no time, and it was pulsing to the beat of the music. Happy with the rise they got out of me, the girls cheered me on. When I turned around I saw two of the girls removing their pants frantically. They looked hungry, and were looking at me.

"Okay I think this is where it's time for me to go," I said.

"Oh no you don't," said Cathy as she reached for my cock from behind me, "you aren't taking this anywhere!"

"It's against the rules. I'm not allowed to have sex with clients," I lied, pretending to be a professional stripper.

"Then don't," said the girl who jumped out of her pants. "Just finish what you started and eat us out!"

The girls roared with approval.

I looked at Belle and she smiled back at me. I didn't think I was going to get out of this any easier, so I said "okay."

"Get on the floor," said Cathy.

I lay down on the ground and the first girl to drop her pants lowered herself onto my face. I caressed her lips with mine, and worked my way to her clit. I kissed her, making her groan and gasp in pleasure. I tried my best to get her off fast, so that I could get on to the next one.

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips touch my cock. I tried to jump up, but by now they were holding me down. I couldn't see who it was who was deep throating me. I had assumed it was Belle, but I heard her voice cheer whoever it was who was gulping my meat.

My vision was lost between the thighs of a girl I didn't know. I felt her friends on my arms and legs, making sure that I wouldn't get away. I felt the strange sensation around my limbs, and before I knew what was going on, the girls had tied their pants around my wrists and ankles. I was now tied to the heavy furniture.

The girls yowled again.

With my tongue pounding deep into the girl's pussy, she shuddered and came on my face. When she rose, I saw Belle and gave her an angry look, but she returned mine with shocked and mouthed 'I'm so sorry!' For once she looked genuine.

The girl on my face left and was replaced by another. She kneeled over me with one knee up, gripping me by the hair, she guided my mouth to her face and kissed me slowly, tasting me. She lowered my mouth down to her breasts, and then to her pussy. She was in control and loving it. She controlled where I was going to apply my mouth, and how long I would be doing it. She smeared my mouth around her sex and them mashed my head into her, getting me to thrust my tongue deep between her sexy lips.

"Lick me!" she moaned, "yeah, yeah. Oh fuck yeah. Uhhhhh...."

The mouth that had bounced up and down my dick suddenly slipped off me and said, "hey this guy hasn't popped yet! What the fuck am I doing wasting it my sucking him off?"

I felt her hands and body leave me for a moment and suddenly I felt her pussy drop down onto me. I heard a loud "ahhhhh... Yes!" as she adjusted to having my cock in her. I tried to pull free. Here I was again cheating on Kyla. There had to be a way out of this.

"Hey! Pay attention," said the girl clutching my head to her pussy roughly.

I grabbed hold of her clit with my tongue and lips and twisted it, trying to pull and draw it out further.

"Oh shit, yeah!" she moaned and suddenly broke out in a torrent of unintelligible groans. She had a series of orgasms that fluttered through her stomach and spilled her juices over my chin, but she didn't stop clutching me to her.

One by one they rode me, taking advantage of my inability to move. Even Belle gave up trying to convince the girls that they had gone too far, and joined in, whispering "sorry" to me as she slid herself down my cock, and rode me. I suspected that some of them had taken more than one turn on my mouth and cock. I was strained and aching. I had already come three times back at Kyla's place and I didn't know if I had another one in me for this recent escapade.

The girls merely enjoyed me more because of my 'staying power' and took advantage of me for god knows how long.

"Wow! You know girls, this stud's been really nice to us, I think that we should give him something in exchange," said the dark haired girl who had roughly manhandled me on her pussy.

"That's a good idea, how about letting me go!" I said pulling hard on my binds, and only succeeding to pull the furniture a couple of inches.

"Sure, but before that, you deserve to get off, since we all have," said the girl. The others cheered and hollered.

"No that's really all right, I'd rather be let go," I repeated.

They didn't listen. Two of them dropped down and began touching my swollen and reddened dick. They slowly dropped their heads down, and smiled into my eyes as they began licking my rod with their hot red tongues. It was torturous, but I couldn't ignore how good it felt.

They kept at it despite my insisting that I wasn't going to pop. This only frustrated them more, and they turned to the others for help.

"Come on girls! I think we need help with this one," said the dark haired girl.

"If he can go this long, I think we should keep him!" said her friend.

I looked angrily at Belle, who tried to avoid my gaze, but then said, "okay, lets get this over with. He probably has other parties to go to, and we'd have to pay more the longer he stays," and then she joined her friends at my cock. There were now four girls trying to get at my fleshy rod. Now I'm well endowed, but not so big that four girls could easily suck me off at the same time, and I had no idea how they managed it. It was amazing to feel four tongues sliding over me. A mouth slipped over my head and slurped away wetly. I felt her mouth pushed away by another, and then another as they took turns tasting the head of my cock.

The remaining girl lay at my side whispering to me, telling me that "when you blow there are going to be four hot mouths sucking at your sperm," and asked me "would you like that?"

"Yes," I grunted reluctantly.

My dick felt like it had fallen into a sea of female mouths. Every part of my flesh was tortured by their lips and tongues. I felt like the blood engorging me was going rip me apart. The girl talking to me about all the things they were going to do to me was driving me crazy.

Before I knew it, I felt all the blood rushing down to my groin. The rest of me felt empty, and weightless.

"By the way," said the girl at my ears, " since you've fucked and blown me a couple of times I thought I should probably introduce myself."

My balls began to swell. They felt like they were weighted down by weights. The lips and tongues became more active on my shining cock.

"My name is Kristal," the girl at my ear continued. "I was wondering. You have four hot girls sucking you dick, would you like one more?"

"Yes," I growled as I felt the pressure build up in my gut. I felt two mouths fighting over my meaty dickhead. I was leaking precome and they lapped it up quickly. "Would you like Kristal to join her friends and make you cum?" she went on.

"Yes." The mouths were urgent, wanton and overcoming.

"Are you sure you want Kristal to help them suck you off?" She said in my ear.

"Yes!" My dick was whipped and beaten savagely by their active tongues.

"You want Kristal to taste your sperm?" she breathed in my ear.

"YES!" I groaned as I felt the wave of pleasure charge up my dick, and with it a huge blast of cum.

Kristal leaped off me and joined her friends at my spasming, spurting meat. I growled loudly as I felt wave after wave of pleasure crush me to the floor by the intense orgasm I was having. The hungry mouths of the girls only prolonged and increased my pleasure. It lasted for several excruciating minutes as the girls took me over the edge and held me there. I kept spasming over and over again even after I had finished shooting cum into their mouths.

Half an hour of recovery later, I was sitting in the passenger's seat of Belle's car waiting for her to say goodbye to her friends. She told them that she had to drive me someplace and that she would be back.

"Give me my clothes!" I said angrily as she sat down in the car.

"Right away," she said and started the car.

"Wait a minute! Give me my clothes!"

"I left them in my bedroom, I have to take you back to my place first."

"What!" I yelled.

"I didn't think you'd go along with this idea if you thought I had your clothes with me, and don't get so angry at me. I'm sorry this got out of hand, but you can't tell me you didn't enjoy it. That's going to be one of those stories you'll remember for the rest of your life."

I stayed silent for the rest of the ride, fuming. I was angry not just because I had again cheated on Kyla, but because her sister was right. I did enjoy it, as much as I didn't want to. Despite what I was thinking, by gonads had taken over and enjoyed every minute of it.

Belle pulled into the driveway of her house and stopped, waiting for me to get out. "I put your clothes on my bed. They're waiting for you," she said.

"No way, you go get them," I said.

"I have to get back to the party Drew, just sneak into Kyla's window again and get them from my room. You'll be in and out before you know it."

"What if your parents are about?" I yelled.

"My dad's probably not going to be back until very late. It's his only night of the week to get really plastered with the guys. Mom's got to be drunk by now with her friends downstairs. They won't be a problem, now get out! I have to go."

"Shit Belle!"

"Go!"

I jumped out and hid in the bushes watching Belle drive away. I was back at it again. I was still naked, cold and tired. I wondered if I would ever be able to get dressed again.

12