In the Name of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your mouth tastes so good, the feel of your lips and tongue melding with mine is surreal. We just stand there and kiss, breathing each other's air. Painfully, our lips separate from each other's, and we stare into each other's eyes. "Can I slowly undress you?" He asks huskily.

"Yes you can Ryan." I grasp your hand and pull you closer to the bed. You kiss me again slowly and run your hands along my sides, brushing my breasts. We undress each other seductively slow, and then stand naked in the room together. Your eyes roam my body as mine do yours. "Mmm, you have a great body." You say emphatically.

"Thank you sexy." We kiss again, still keeping the pace slow and sensuous. You ease me onto the bed. I moan as your lips move to my neck, and slowly trails down to my aching breast. My body is flooded with intense need as you continue to bring me pleasure.

The air conditioner in the living room has not effectively cooled the bedroom. We start to build a slow intensity together. Our bodies begin to sweat as we join together and the heat explodes within each of us. When we both finally shudder in orgasm, our sweat has melted together. We lie together panting, satisfied.

"I have to tell you Ryan, you are the best I have ever had. No other guy makes me feel this incredible."

"Wow that is quite the compliment. Thank you Amy. I enjoy being with you just as much."

"It's unreal how much magnetism there is between us." You kiss me again.

============

A month later, we are still seeing each other and things are going well. I have been accepted to start classes a graduate program at my university in the fall.

Ryan and I go out Friday night to celebrate my acceptance into the program. At six, we go to a lovely dinner, and afterwards we catch a comedy club show nearby.

Our friends are planning to meet us at the bars tonight. We walk into the same bar from the night we got back together. It's still early, but the bar is already quite full. You order our drinks and we even find a place to sit. Your friends walk in and mine arrive soon after.

We are all having a good time together when I see Brad and his friend walk in. I am surprised to see him, since the band plays almost every weekend. Not wanting to make any scene, I suggest moving to the back bar area. Brad and his friend spotted us already, and come over.

"So is he your new boyfriend Amy?"

"Brad don't."

"Yes I am." Ryan responds to his question, putting his arm around me protectively.

"I still can't believe you did this to me Amy. After everything I have done for you. How could you cheat on me?"

"I'm sorry Brad."

"Sorry, that's all you can say for yourself isn't it? Oh, let's not forget "You never meant to hurt me." You don't think cheating on your fiancé is something intentionally hurtful?"

"Brad please, stop this. It won't change anything; it's not going to make this any easier." I could tell Brad was drunk by the way he was behaving.

"No, well it might make me feel better to say what I think of you. And I think you are an ungrateful, cheating, slut." My jaw drops at your insult. Ryan removes his arm from around me and steps toward Brad confrontationally.

"Leave her alone." You say trying to contain your anger.

"Oh she's all yours. I don't want anything more to do with a slut like her." Your anger rages and you punch Brad in the jaw.

"Guys stop, please." My friend says. Brad is stunned for a moment but then swings back at you, hitting you in the below the eye. I grab your arm and Brad's friend tries to stop him, but both men are quite strong. They start fighting in the middle of the bar.

"You defend her. You are just as pathetic as her." They hit at each other and wrestle onto the ground. The two men take turns being in control of the fighting.

"You're the pathetic one. She said I'm the best she's had." Brad hits him again. The bouncers finally come trying to break it up, and eventually pull them apart with the help of Brad's and Ryan's friends.

"The cops are on their way guys, I hope you enjoyed your little fight." The bouncer states.

"I wasn't about to let him harass my girlfriend and go calling her a slut." I grasp at your hand, and you put your arm around my waist.

"If the shoe fits." Brad sneers. Ryan surges forward, but they quickly hold him back. The bouncers separate them and first take Ryan outside since he threw the first punch. Within minutes, we see flashing lights as the cop car drives up. I stand outside with you, and they still have Brad inside.

"You threw the first punch sir?" The police officer asks.

"I did officer, but he provoked me. He was harrassing my girlfriend and called her a slut." The bouncers bring Brad outside now.

"I see. Well, I will take statements, and then both of you will be coming to the station, in separate squads of course." The officer talks to Brad for a minute, and then arrests both men.

"This is all so crazy." I say to our friends as they take them away.

"Yes it is. But I can't believe Ryan punched him for you. That's really quite chivalrous. I never knew he had it in him." My Ryan-skeptical friend states.

"I told you, he has matured in his life. He really cares about me."

I follow them to the police station. The officer is filling out his report. He asks me if Ryan can post the hundred-dollar bail. I say I will do it, since I am not sure if he has it on him. I see they have put them into separate holding cells for the processing.

Finally, they finish all the paperwork. Both men are awarded citations for disorderly conduct. It's one thirty by the time all this has finished. They let Ryan out first and I hug him immediately.

"I'm so sorry this happened." You say to me.

"Me too. Thank you for defending me though. It means a lot to me."

"I won't let anyone insult my girlfriend like that." You hug me. The officer gives him papers to sign and then we are free to leave. We walk out quietly, holding hands. We stop in front of your car and you lean in and kiss me. You wrap your arms around me and look into my eyes.

"I'm sorry he said those things to you; don't believe it for a minute. You are a good person; you just weren't supposed to be with him. You belong with me." I smile and kiss you again.

You drive us home to my apartment, since there is more privacy for us there. I make you put some ice on your growing bruises for a while. You try to be manly and act like it doesn't hurt.

"Thank you again Ryan. I appreciate you defending me to him. I'm sorry you got hurt."

"I'll be fine. I wish he wouldn't have said those awful things to you. I wanted to kill him. Please don't let him get to you."

"I'm trying not to." We hug and then go to sit on the couch awhile. We sit cuddling and staring at the late night television. I am still almost in shock from the night's events.

Your hand brushes my hair sweetly and you pull me closer towards you. You kiss me tenderly, and my body immediately responds to you. We sit on the couch and kiss for several minutes, and then you pull away slightly. I look into your eyes for a minute. You continue stroking my hair.

As we kiss passionately, you pull me onto your lap and I straddle you. I run my fingers through your hair and kiss you deeply. We devour each other in passionate kisses, while I press myself closer to your body.

Your hands roam about caressing me. I pull your shirt off and stroke your chest. I unbuckle your belt and unzip your pants. I slide onto the floor and start to work at you with my mouth. Moans escape you while grasping handfuls of my hair.

I finish my magic as you explode. You pull me back beside you on the couch with a big smile. After a few minutes, you pick me up and carry me to the bedroom. We spend the next few hours making love passionately. We both go over the edge several times tonight in our rendezvous. It is seven in the morning before we finally fall asleep entangled together

At noon that morning we start to wake up. After I make us some breakfast, Ryan leaves to go home before work. He started bartending at for extra money besides his other job coaching summer basketball camps. Later, I get a call from my aunt from out of state. She informs me that my grandfather was taken to the hospital with a heart attack.

I immediately agree that I will fly there for a couple days if I can get a reasonable plane ticket. I find one on the internet and leave a voice message with Ryan telling him where I will be so he doesn't worry.

I grab a few things in a bag and head out for the airport. While waiting for my flight I start to get upset. I hope my grandfather will be ok. I don't see him as much since he lives nine hundred miles away. I board the plane and find my assigned seat.

I try to push my fears aside for now. I start to think about Ryan and everything that has happened. I still haven't gotten a call back from him, but I am sure he is busy at work. An hour and a half later my plane lands and I finally hear back from Ryan on his break.

He tells me not to worry and that everything will be fine. I tell him that I miss him and would be thinking of him while I am there. My aunt picks me up at the airport and drives us immediately to the hospital.

My grandfather is still in intensive care unit, and only one person is allowed in at a time. I go in and lightly take his hand and tell him its ok not to talk. After spending some time there, my aunt and I go to my grandmother's house for dinner and to visit.

Back at home it is now three a.m. and Ryan is leaving work. He is walking out to his car when he hears something funny. He then sees Brad appear from around his truck. Brad is again obviously drunk and Ryan keeps silent at first.

"Where is Amy?" He questions.

"She went away."

"What did she run off on you with another man already?

"No." He says little trying to avoid a scene.

"You are really a son of a bitch." Brad exclaims.

"Why are you here?" Ryan asks

"To teach you not to steal another man's woman. Albeit she is truly a slut." Ryan's body starts to clench.

"I'm not fighting you again. It's not worth it man. Let her go. She's with me and it's what she wants." Brad surges toward Ryan and tries to nock him down. He throws Ryan off balance, but since he is sober, he regains himself.

Compelled in defense, Ryan swings at Brad and nocks him in the jaw. Brad reels backwards and falls since he is so drunk. He pulls himself together and rushes into Ryan again, trying to double him over. The men fall to the ground together and start fighting. Brad is at first on top of Ryan, but he manages to push him off and pin him.

Brad knees Ryan in the groin, causing him the advantage to spring back at him. Ryan hits Brad in the face as they struggle. Ryan manages to overpower him once again and kicks him in the stomach.

Brad recovers then out of nowhere Brad pulls a jack knife from his jeans pocket and stabs Ryan in the chest. Luckily he doesn't hit any arteries, but blood spurts out from his chest. Ryan struggles to get the knife from his hand and kicks him in the groin hard. When this happens he loosens his grip enough for Ryan to get hold of it blood is all over both of them and He hits brad in the head once more.

Thankfully, someone walking in the ally heard the struggling and called the police. Then the person went in to tell the bar owner as well. The owner and three other men come outside to pull the men apart.

Ryan sits holding his bleeding wound, as a girl gives him something to press into it. The police arrive and an ambulance for Ryan. One of the officers was there the previous night when the two men were taken in for the fight in the bar.

"You two, at it again huh. Who started it this time?"

"He did officer. I did nothing to provoke him. He just plain attacked me.

"Well we need to get you to a hospital immediately to have that wound treated."

Ryan is taken to the hospital when the ambulance arrives and Brad is arrested shortly. The emergency room is quite busy this night and Ryan is made to fill out admittance papers. They see him shortly after and tend to the knife wound.

"You are a lucky man Ryan. An inch to the right would have hit a main artery." The doctor informs him.

"I guess I am." The police officer returns to take Ryan's statement on what happened. He informs him that Brad has been arrested and is facing charges of assault with a deadly weapon.

I call you the next day just to let you know how things are going. "Hey Ryan. My grandpa is doing ok, but will be a long recovery. I will be coming home tomorrow morning."

"Ok listen I don't want to upset you or anything. But I had another run in with Brad again last night."

"My god, what happened?"

"He started a fight with me."

"Are you ok?"

"Yea I am now. He had a knife with him. But I'm ok."

"What? You mean he tried to stab you?"

"Actually he did. But I'm alright really. Couple stitches was all it took."

"Oh my god Ryan. That's so horrible. I can't believe he did that. This is all my fault."

"Amy don't do that, it's not your fault. He was so drunk, and of course still upset by everything."

"Everything that is my fault." I exclaim.

"Amy stop. This won't help anything. You have enough to worry about right now. I am ok, everything will work out. I promise you."

"I don't know. Maybe it was a mistake for us to be together even now. Maybe we should stop seeing each other."

"Amy no. Please don't say that. It's not a mistake."

"I don't know. Lets talk about this when I get back tomorrow.

"Ok. Take care Amy. I love you."

"You too." I say and we hang up.

I arrive at ten the next morning and you are there waiting for me.

"Ryan. I'm surprised to see you here."

"I called to find out when your flight was coming in."

"Thanks for coming. Look we really need to talk Ryan. I've thought a lot last night. And I am not sure that it is good for us to be together."

"Amy I love you. I want to be with you. We can get past this crazy stuff."

"I don't know. Part of me wants to be with you so much. But I feel so horrible and guilty for it, that I don't know if I can." you take my hand as we walk out of the airport

"Let's talk about this at my place ok?" We step out of the terminal and into the hot summer day. We drive to your place rather quietly, your hand still grasping mine. You ask me about my grandfather and I tell you how he is doing. Finally we get inside and go to your room to talk.

"Amy please give us a chance. We are so good together. I can't believe everything that is happening either, but it's happening."

"I know, it's all so new and rather unexpected. I do love you too. And I want us to be together." Without saying anything more you pull me to you and kiss me. We just stand there kissing for a while.

We make our way to the bed and lie down together. We kiss passionately and with abandon. We take off our clothes and begin to enjoy each other once more. Our emotions are running very high with the events as of recent, which only intensifies our encounter today.

Later that week we get a call informing us there has been a trial date set for Brad and we are asked to come to it and testify. We agree, but are not sure what to expect. We are both apprehensive the day of the court proceedings. It is just a preliminary hearing, but we need to be there.

Brad posted his bail the day after he was arrested and he sits with his lawyer in the courtroom. The lawyer immediately asks that the charge be reduced to disorderly conduct, as both men were fighting. The judge does not agree to it, he started the trouble both nights. The judge sets a date for trial a month later and court is adjourned.

We walk out of the court and go grab some lunch nearby. It is rather upsetting for me to be involved in all of this. Ryan knows it, and tries to get my mind off of it.

We leave the restaurant and he brings me back to my apartment. We didn't realize it, but Brad had followed us from the restaurant. We step out of the car and walk towards the building.

Just then two shots fire. I get hit and go down. Ryan freezes as he sees me lying there on the ground, blood coming out immediately. He calls an ambulance on his cell and Brad takes off before he can chase him down.

There is a great amount of blood loss. Shortly after the ambulance arrives I have passed out from the loss of blood. By the time get to the hospital, I am gone.

Ryan calls my family and informs them. They come and take care of things from there. At the funeral all my family and friends are there. Ryan stands with my friends. Brad is even at the funeral, albeit with a police escort. His lawyer had permission granted from the judge to attend the funeral. Brad is actually in shock from what he did. He claims was not even aware of what he was doing when it happened.

========================

I guess this time neither guy gets the girl.

=====================================

=====================================

======================================

=======================================

========================================

============================

I awake from the dream again...