All Comments on 'In The Name of Love Ch. 05'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rose is a cheating WHORE wife!

She had orgasms while "she fucked" the two men, went back for more cock ( of course under the guise of "needing" food & water ) & considered lying to Tom about a "potential" BASTARD child ..... yeah she was a true rape victim!?!

The TRUTH - Rose was just another selfish, cheating, CUNT wife, who couldn't make it a day without a "big cock" in one of her holes, who broke her marriage vows & then got a Free Pass from her clueless husband after she betrayed him! YOU CAN'T RAPE THE WILLING .... regularguy13!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
liked it but...

I wanted to see her enjoy more sex with these other guys whilst comparing it to her joyless sex with her hubby. Maybe the hubby finds out and grows jealous as he watches his wife have orgasm after orgasm that she never gets with her hubby. Keep writing.

wibitriwibitrialmost 10 years ago
Love the story

Not the "constructive" criticism on here!

Bev832Bev832almost 10 years ago
Get a grip, anonymous...

Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling the first anonymous commenter is projecting his own life experiences onto the story?!

Aside from some minor spelling and grammatical issues, I really enjoyed the story, regularguy13. Keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot story

This sort of fills one of my fantasies. Have thought about ocean pirates boarding a couples boat, having their way with them, and then forcing the couples to fuck each other before leaving? Another story plot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
abit ofa nail biter

an intense read

well done

cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous