In The Sac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Kim considered that for a minute. She couldn't decide whether the idea itself was so lame or the fact that she had thought of it. Anyway, by the time Derek arrived home, she was no closer to deciding what to do than she ever had been, so she did nothing. She did, however, prepare one of his favorite meals "just because," she told him, "she was so glad he was home again."

She made love to him that night, but she was clever enough to make him think that he had initiated it. It was devious, to be sure, but it was all to keep her marriage intact, so she felt the end justified the means.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave.

* * *

Over the next few days, Kim did her best to avoid the neighbors, making certain not to go into the back yard when they were there, and even going so far as to get into her car before opening the garage door and speeding off after pulling out of the driveway. Then a few nights later, out of the clear blue, Derek said, "Did I tell you that our neighbors in the sac want to have a welcoming party for us?"

It was during dinner and Kim nearly dropped her wine glass. She did her best to keep her shock under control and maintain a casual voice. "H-How do you know that?"

Derek didn't know what made him think of that, nor what prompted him to mention it, but he now stupidly realized that he couldn't tell his wife where he had gotten it from. Maybe he could just get away with telling Kim how he knew. "Oh, Tammy told me a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh. I wish they wouldn't do that."

"Why? Don't you want to meet the neighbors?"

"Yes, but I would be content to just meet them whenever we do . . . without fanfare."

"I agree. But if they do it we can't very well refuse," Derek pointed out.

"Is Tammy organizing it? I mean, is it her idea?"

"She didn't say," Derek advised, "but I would guess that she is."

"I'm not sure about her."

"Nor am I."

"Well, then, maybe we can figure a way to get out of it," Kim said, still fearful of Derek finding out about her infidelity. "Could we say we're just not into parties?"

"We could try. But Tammy also said that most of their gatherings were informal and unplanned, but that this was something they were actually going to plan," Derek explained.

"So, what are you saying?"

With a shrug, Derek said, "Just that maybe we'll like some or all of the other neighbors better."

"Which is all the more reason to try to meet them individually."

"True enough." But Derek was fearful that as unpredictable as Tammy was, if she planned this big party for them and they attempted to get out of it, how spiteful would she become, and then what would she do? He didn't want to risk Kim discovering his indiscretion.

So, the question now was what the greater dilemma was: the fact that Kim did not want to participate in this get-to-know-the-neighbors gathering or whether the bigger risk was going or not going?

* * *

Without either knowing it, both Derek and Kim lived on pins and needles during the next couple of weeks in anticipation of a call or visit from Tammy with an invitation to this dreaded gathering. But much to their surprise and gradual relief, it never came. During that same time, they did meet two of the five other couples. Both couples lived across the "sac" next to each other. They met the two couples independent of both each other and the other couple, and formed the opinion that Will and Mary Mitchell were quiet, and though likeable, not very personable. Dave and Erica Penney, on the other hand, were more like them, friendly, but not in an overt way.

The next evening, to cement their friendship, Dave and Erica unexpectedly brought over a couple of bottles of wine as a welcoming gift, and Derek and Kim were only too eager to invite them in to open the bottles. Though Dave and Erica were slightly older, they still hit it off with Derek and Kim. The latter couple also wished that the former could have been their next door neighbors.

But during the course of the two hours it took the four to consume both bottles of wine, something else was occurring. Derek couldn't help but notice how attractive Erica was. Her moderately short skirt showed off a pair of nicely tanned and shapely legs. And he noticed that when he could take his eyes off of her well-rounded breasts. Though she was not wearing a top that exposed any part of them, it was form-fitting enough to give a clear picture of their perfect shape and size.

At the same time, Kim was eying up Dave, who while very handsome with a nice physique, though no better than Derek, was sporting a bulge in his jeans that she could only dream about.

Later, much to their surprise, and somewhat, embarrassment, when the neighbors departed and they went to bed, Derek and Kim made as passionate love as they had in some time. But each had a concern later on: they had not been fucking one another. Derek had been imagining he was screwing Erica, while Kim was seeing Dave in her mind. Even later, as they drifted off to sleep, in their dreams Derek was reliving his evening of exciting sex with Tammy, but rather picturing it with Erica; while Kim envisioned the wild threesome she'd had at Greg and Tammy's with Dave and Erica instead.

Over the next few days, Derek felt no real concern about this fantasy because, like most men, he fantasized about women all the time. Except for that one evening of weakness with Tammy, he had never cheated on Kim nor had he any desire or intention to again.

Kim, on the other hand, was concerned. She loved Derek, was happy with him, and her moment of fallibility with Greg and Tammy was not an activity she ever wanted to repeat. Because she couldn't understand why, then, she enjoyed the fantasy so much, she considered seeking counseling. That is, until she read an article in a woman's magazine that explained that it was not the actual act that she was dreaming about, but rather, the erotic nature of it that the mind enjoyed. So, she let it go.

Derek and Kim had been so captivated by their new friendship with Dave and Erica that at no time had it occurred to them to discuss with their new friends either Greg and Tammy or the gathering. And still, there had been no further word on such gathering from the next door neighbors.

* * *

The following Saturday morning, Dave called and Kim answered the phone. "Hello, gorgeous neighbor."

Somewhat taken aback by the overly friendly greeting, Kim was instantly reminded of the serious bulge Dave had sported the evening he and Erica had brought the wine, and so, she responded in kind. "Right back to you."

With a chuckle, Dave said, "Erica and I were just wondering if you guys wanted to come over late this afternoon and we'd hang out around the patio and pool and throw something on the grill for dinner. If you think you might want to swim, bring your suits or wear nothing but your suits."

Without really thinking, Kim answered, "Sounds like fun. Hold on while I run it by Derek."

Derek was nearby and heard is name. When Kim told him, his mind envisioning Erica in a bikini had him agreeing instantly. He hoped it hadn't sounded as eager as he thought it had.

Of course, Kim offered to bring something, food, drink, but all Dave said was, "Just your tiniest bikini." After hanging up, she realized that she shouldn't have accepted that and wouldn't have from anyone else. What did that mean?

* * *

"Surprise!"

Both Kim's and Derek's jaws dropped like a stone in water when Dave opened the door. Standing around behind him were his wife, Will and Mary, Greg and Tammy, and two other couples, one of whom seemed older than the rest. Independently, Kim and Derek presumed the other two couples were the ones in the sac they had not yet met. So, Tammy was having her party anyway.

As everyone stepped aside to admit the new neighbors, Kim whispered to Derek, "Boy, were we played."

Nervously, Derek nodded. "Well, just make the most of it."

Once inside the foyer, Erica introduced Chuck and Laura Bridges, who lived on the other side of Tammy and Greg, and the remaining couple, Bob and Lisa Coates whose home was between the Bridges and Will and Mary Mitchell, as the "old farts." It was later clarified that they had both just turned 50. Everyone else was in their 30s or early 40s. No one had moved very far as everyone greeted Kim and Derek, and as the other couples shook hands and hugged the new neighbors, Kim and Derek felt a number of hands graze her breasts and brush against his crotch, and both wondered how much of that had been accidental.

The men were all dressed in shorts and either t-shirts or polos; the women in shorter shorts or short skirts and low-cut tops or tank tops, as though it was a contest to see who could best show off their breasts.

As it happened, Derek and Kim had dressed similarly. He had given her a very skimpy bikini a while back that she had never worn, not quite a string, but not much more, that her naughty side had dared her to wear with nothing else. And while she would have liked to show off for Dave, she feared what Derek might think. However, when he encouraged her to wear it, she offered a sufficient amount of shyness and refusal before reluctantly agreeing to put it on underneath her v-neck top and short jean skirt. Not only was she now glad she had not worn only the bikini, but with all of these neighbors here, there was no way she would go swimming.

As the six couples drifted out to the patio, Kim noticed that all of the men were handsome and good physical specimens, even Bob. Derek, of course, was checking out all of the women, everyone of whom was hot, even Tammy, and surprisingly, the 50 year-old Lisa. Her breasts might have even been bigger than Tammy's.

Most of the men picked up beer bottles from where they had apparently left them when the doorbell rang and finished drinking. A couple of ladies had beers, some had wine and other drinks. Greg approached Kim with a martini glass and her face went white.

"Here, Kim," he said, extending the glass to her. "Try one of my famous martinis." He said it in a normal tone of voice, not as an announcement, but so anyone nearby could hear and no one's suspicion would be aroused.

"They are good," Laura verified, a few steps away.

"What's really in it?" Kim had no choice but to accept it and take a sip before she spilled any.

"I hope you're not still upset with us," Greg asked, lowering his voice.

"That wasn't me," she responded, keeping her tone in check. "I've never done anything like that, never cheated on Derek."

"Your secret is safe with us," Greg assured. "We have no desire to mess up things with your husband. Although, next time he's out of town, I hope you'll call us," he grinned.

"No offense to you, Tammy or your hospitality, but that won't happen."

"Well, there are no hard feelings. We're neighbors and we want to be good ones."

"That shouldn't be a problem," Kim offered in a polite tone.

"Good."

Laura drifted over, her glass empty, and handed it to Greg, who headed off to the bar to refill it, but not before patting Kim on her lower back and allowing his hand to slide down across the top of her buttocks.

Kim gave him a sharp look, but he had already turned away.

"Don't mind him," Laura said. "We've all been neighbors and friends for so long we've kind of grown touchy-feely."

Quickly changing her expression so it didn't seem like she was upset, Kim said, "That might take some getting used to."

"Don't judge anyone harshly. They don't mean anything by it."

Kim nodded. "So, you've all lived here a while?"

"Ten years. Actually, the Spencers, whom you bought from, were the first to move."

"Were they part of the gang?"

"Yes. We were all sorry to see them leave. He was transferred."

Of course, Kim already knew that.

"But we're just as happy to have you and Derek here," Laura said, leaning over to put her arm around Kim in a buddy-buddy sort of way; except that her arm went far enough around so that her hand rested on—nearly cupping—the side of Kim's breast.

Reminding herself of the touchy-feely statement, Kim tried not to become alarmed.

By then, Greg returned with Laura's martini, and she moved on.

"So, how many of the neighbors know about my visit to your house that night?" Kim asked, mostly just out of curiosity.

Greg's expression changed into a mixture of a frown and a grin. "We don't kiss and tell in the sac."

Kim nodded, noting to herself that in no way did he really answer the question.

* * *

Meanwhile, Derek found himself face to face with the 50-year-old, Lisa. "Is there a reason that the others made a point of mentioning yours and Bob's ages?" Derek asked, not knowing what else to talk about.

"They're just jealous," she answered with a giggle.

"Of your age?"

"We're smarter and better looking."

Her whimsical tone had Derek undecided whether she was serious or not. "Well, you are very attractive."

"Derek!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be forward."

"But not better looking?" she continued in her mock annoyance.

"Well, of course," Derek mumbled, caught off guard. He took a sip of beer for fortification. In the motion of tilting his head back for that sip, he glanced over toward the end of the large patio where Chuck and Mary were talking and facing each other, standing closely. Derek nearly spit out his brew when he observed Chuck, who was married to Laura, reach out and caress and rub one of Mary's nipples and her eyes widened and she smiled as though enjoying it. As it was, some of the beer dripped from his mouth, down his chin, and as luck would have it, onto his pants right where the hard-on was he had gotten from staring at Lisa's wondrous breasts.

Lisa quickly glimpsed the scene that had caused Derek's reaction and grinned. She then reached out and patted the wet spot on his pants as though she could dry it with her hand. Now, he nearly choked. "Oh, sorry," Lisa offered. "Now who's being forward . . . oh, my, what have we here?" she asked as she touched his boner. "Did I give you that?"

Derek, of course, didn't know what to say. But his eyes couldn't help a quick dart to Chuck and Mary, where he was still toying with her nipple.

"We're a friendly bunch here," Lisa explained, "not too modest about some things."

"I see," Derek commented, having more or less recovered, but still at a loss for words.

"Are you going to stare at my tits all night or would you like to buy me a drink?"

Derek hadn't intentionally focused his eyes on that part of her anatomy. Perhaps he hadn't recovered from the other scene quite yet. Snapping out of it, he said, "Of course. What would you like?"

Handing him her glass, Lisa instructed, "Just tell Greg it's for me."

With a nod, Derek headed off toward the makeshift bar.

"What'll it be?" Greg asked.

"Lisa said you'd know what she wanted."

Greg nodded, accepting the glass and mixing a concoction unfamiliar to Derek.

"So, you're the bartender?"

"Seems that's what I always end up doing. You enjoying yourself?"

With a curious nod, Derek commented, "Interesting group of people."

"Yeah, Lisa is one hot woman."

"You mean for her age?"

"For any age," Greg corrected. "All the guys in the sac want to get her in the sack." He chuckled at his own pun.

"All the women in the sac are attractive," Derek noted.

"Even Tammy?"

Derek caught himself before frowning at the odd question. Not sure what kind of answer he should give, he simply said, "Yes."

"I'll bet you do. I heard you two really had a hot session."

Now Derek really didn't know what to say. Perhaps their marriage wasn't as open as Tammy had led him to believe.

Greg let him fret for several seconds before adding, "Wish I could have been there. We love a good threesome."

Still at a loss for words, Derek forced a smile.

"A girl could die of thirst waiting for you two," Lisa remarked bellying up to the bar so close to Derek that his biceps became nestled between her big breasts.

That was a bit unnerving. It also caused his cock, which had gone soft during his visit to the bar, to grow down his thigh. As she sipped her fresh drink and made small talk, which Derek was too dazed to pay attention to, her free hand dangled against his leg, and he felt her fingers gather up the hem of his shorts rising up his thigh until they made contact with the tip of his leaking cock. Having had some sense of what was happening, he had prepared himself not to make any sudden moves or sounds and attract too much attention. "I need to use the restroom," he said calmly. "Excuse me."

"I don't doubt it," Lisa quipped to Greg after Derek had walked off.

* * *

Kim had nursed her martini, consuming it slowly, and when finished, she decided to have another to test her ability to drink two without losing control and doing something stupid. She approached Greg at the bar somewhat humbly.

"Another?" he asked hopefully.

She nodded as though he had her. "I'm experimenting to make certain I can drink more than one without doing something irrational."

He nodded. "You liked it."

"Whether or not I did is beside the point."

"The drink. You liked it."

Kim bobbed her head from side to side indecisively. "It was . . . it's an acquired taste."

"And it didn't lead you to do anything you didn't want to do," Greg psychoanalyzed.

Hanging her head, Kim said, "Again, whether or not I wanted to or liked it is beside the point. It was wrong."

"It was wrong to accept an invitation from your new neighbors and spend an evening intimately getting to know us?"

"You sure you're not a politician? You really know how to spin a story." Kim realized her tone was not accusative, but rather more playful, almost even flirty. That was scary. Could it be the Vodka? Or was there something about Greg . . .

As she hoisted herself up on to the barstool, making certain to keep her legs together, he mixed the drink in front of her. She saw that he put only the required ingredients, and she wondered if that was intentional based on her earlier accusation. Looking down at her glass as he worked, her line of sight had her staring beyond the glass to the bulge in is pants, and her mind drifted back to that evening and his big hard on. Kim quickly shook her head slightly to wipe the tempting thought from her mind. As she did, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Bob approaching. Because of what was on her mind, her vision dropped to his crotch and she could see that he was sporting a lump in his pants also. What was it with these guys?

"I've been watching you from across the patio," Bob admitted, "and thought we should meet."

"Weren't you there when they arrived?" Greg asked.

"Yes, but I didn't really get to meet her."

"Well, then," Greg said, "let me introduce the newest fox in our den. This is Kim."

She shot the grinning bartender a look, wondering why he had chosen those words.

Bob took her hand, and in good French fashion, kissed it. Kim offered a polite smile, noting that he was a very handsome man for his age. He made her nervous when he stepped closer resting his hard on between her knees. There was no denying that it was rock hard. She glanced down at it then back up with a questioning look, as though so doing would call attention to what he was doing and cause him to move.

But his bulge didn't budge. Instead, he simply said, "Figured I'd visit with you since your husband seems to be going cross-eyed staring at my wife's tits."

Kim's mouth dropped at his statement, and she glanced around the patio, but did not see either Derek or Lisa, although she did recall seeing them talking here at the bar a while ago.

"Be careful, Kim," Greg warned. "He likes to prey on helpless, innocent young women!"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers