In The Sac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Fortunately, before anarchy and divorce set in, something happened that could have easily resulted in the latter, but actually saved all of our lives. We discovered that one couple amongst us was very happy. The problem was, these two people were not married to each other."

"That was Chuck and I," Mary admitted, entering the kitchen, her still naked body also smudged with war paint. "One morning I had car trouble. Will had already left for work, but Chuck came to my rescue as he was leaving. It turned out our offices were only a couple of blocks apart, so he gave me a ride. We really enjoyed each other's company so we decided to start car pooling. As you can imagine, one thing led to another, and one evening when Will was out of town and Laura was working late, I invited Chuck in for a drink when we arrived home. It turned into several drinks, a lot of innocent touching, and then it went past the point of no return.

Lisa poured and handed the new arrival a cup of coffee.

"Of course, we started having an affair," Mary went on, "and as in most such liaisons, we became careless. On another evening when Will was traveling and Laura was out with the girls, her evening ended much earlier than she expected."

Laura had been only a few steps behind Mary coming into the kitchen. She stopped next to Mary, leaning against her and putting her arm around her. She now told her part of the story as she was provided with coffee. Her appearance was no different than the other women. "A couple of the ladies I was out with had something come up, so the remaining two of us decided to just call it a night. I was surprised that Chuck wasn't home when I arrived, nor was there a note saying where he was, so I walked over to Mary's to see if he had said anything to her on the ride home. I discovered more than I had hoped to.

"Before ringing the doorbell, I heard moaning sounds coming from inside that I quickly identified as sexual. Remembering that Will was out of town, I naturally was curious, so I peeked in the window and saw Mary spread out on the carpet being fucked like there was no tomorrow. At first I was enthralled and envious, wishing I could be fucked like that. I didn't fault her because it wasn't her husband giving it to her—that is, until I saw that it was my husband ramming the shit out of her. Then I was furious. My first instinct was to barge in, kick Chuck in the balls as hard as I could, and give them both a piece of my mind. But I thought better of it and realized that I needed to figure out the best way to handle this. Also, I was so damned horny by then, I was afraid I might just join in."

As if on cue, Will stepped into the kitchen, his dick standing at attention, dried remnants coating it. He stopped by his wife, gave her a wet, passionate kiss, and then did the exact same thing to Laura. The two women moved apart so he could stand between them, placing his arms around both. "When I returned from my trip a couple of days later," he said, picking up the story, "Laura came to my office and told me what was going on between our spouses. When she could finally tear herself away from Mary's window that evening, she drove around for a few hours but couldn't decide on a course of action, so she thought she'd talk to me. I didn't have an immediate solution either, so we decided to think about for a day or two and talk again, but by then we still didn't have a plan.

"I had to take an overnight trip up the coast. It was close enough to drive and Laura asked if she could come with me. We'd had over a week to digest all of this and she thought that if we put our heads together during the drive time, we might come up with something. By the time we checked into the hotel, we were ready to put more than our heads together. We'd actually spent so much time discussing what Laura had witnessed between our spouses, and the fact they were getting sex and we weren't, and that by taking this little trip we were just feeding their habit, that we were so horny we figured if it was good enough for them, it was good enough for us. So, while our spouses were having an affair, so, too, did we."

Now Tammy, Greg and Bob appeared in the kitchen, the two men heading directly to the coffee pot, where Lisa was already filling more cups. Comically, in passing Will, Tammy grabbed his still hard cock and shook it as though she were shaking someone's hand. Some of the others giggled.

Tammy now spoke. "As Chuck and Laura live on our other side, I started to notice some rather curious things going on; like Chuck and Mary sneaking a kiss when he would pick her up in the morning or drop her off in the afternoon. And then we'd see Will and Laura drive off somewhere when they thought no one was watching. I mentioned it to Greg and he started noticing similar things. It became obvious to us what was happening, but we didn't want to jump to conclusions."

"We decided to talk to Bob and Lisa since they live in between the two couples," Greg filled in. "We went over to their house, but Lisa was off visiting her older sister for the evening. Now, if you haven't already figured it out, Bob is the horniest son-of-a-bitch amongst us."

"Guilty," Bob agreed, wagging his mostly erect penis for emphasis.

Everyone laughed as Chuck joined them.

Greg resumed. "Anyway, when we told Bob our suspicions, rather than think the two couples were having illicit affairs with each other's spouses as we were suggesting, he had a totally different point of view: that perhaps they were actually swingers. Now, it was no secret that Tammy and I enjoyed a threesome every now and then and sometimes with a person who was married. But we never included the person's spouse. It never occurred to us. I even remember remarking to Bob at the time that we didn't know anyone who were swingers."

"At which point, I said," Bob spoke up, but did not release his hold on his cock, thus upholding his reputation as the horniest son-of-a-bitch amongst them, "you do, you just didn't know who. When we were your ages, "Lisa's older sister, Jane, had a husband, Ernie, who was in the Gulf war. Lisa and Jane were very close, and Ernie and I got to be close, as well. Poor old Ernie's tours kept getting extended, and poor old Jane, who was a very sexual woman just like her sister—"

"Guilty," Lisa said, echoing her husband's earlier admission.

Again, everyone chuckled as the host and hostess, Dave and Erica, came in, glad everyone had made themselves at home.

"Poor old Jane just kept getting hornier," Bob said. "Then one day, Lisa comes to me and asks if I would fuck Jane. Well, hell, I'd always thought that Jane was just as gorgeous as Lisa, and being the horny son-of-a-bitch that I am—"

More snickers.

"—I agreed. Of course, I knew why she was asking. She didn't want her sister to ruin her marriage by looking for it somewhere else. And our marriage was strong enough to handle it. It started out as just me servicing Jane, but—"

"But he later learned that Jane and I were no strangers to each other's bodies," Lisa injected, "so, I started participating also."

"Then when Ernie came home," Bob said, "we all realized he needed to be told what was going on. No one was certain how Ernie would react, but to our surprise, he was extremely grateful. Seems a bunch of his Army buddies had lost spouses and girlfriends because they'd been away for so long, and we had actually prevented that from happening. Ernie picked up on the fact that we were all sad because we had come to enjoy the threesomes and said he had a solution. Let's make it a foursome. So, we did."

"And just so you know," Lisa quipped, "Ernie was no slouch in bed, either!"

Even though everyone except Derek and Kim knew the story, they all laughed.

"Bob went into a whole lot more detail that evening about the swinging they did with Lisa's sister until her husband was transferred and they moved away," Greg said. "Then Tammy and I told some tales about our threesomes until Bob informed us that we either had to leave so he could go take care of the obvious bulge in his pants or he was going to be our next threesome. Well, at that point no one said anything because we were too busy ripping our clothes off."

"Of course, we told Lisa when she returned about the Chuck/Mary/Will/Laura issue and what Bob, Greg and I had done as a result," Tammy explained.

"I was less concerned about the neighbors," Lisa chimed in, "and more interested in making the Bob/Greg/Tammy threesome into a Bob/Greg/Tammy/Lisa foursome. I really missed those with my sister and brother-in-law. So, after the four of us fucked our brains out, then we discussed the others more seriously. We came up with a number of schemes and deceptive measures to trap them, but in the end, just decided that a straightforward approach was best. After all, we were all best friends."

"We decided to have one of our gatherings," Tammy said, taking over. "We made sure we had a commitment from everyone, particularly since we hadn't done it in a while. The Spencers were out of the country on an extended trip, so we went ahead without them. We started off by telling Chuck, Laura, Will, Mary, Dave and Erica about our foursome, which we had done several times by then, and that we wanted them to be involved if they wanted to. They pretended to be shocked."

"I really was," Laura said defensively.

"But it was Mary who said she could never do anything like that," Will pointed out, laughing.

"At which point, without thinking I said, 'Why? You're fucking my husband?'" Laura added, also giggling.

Then, from a smirking Mary: "And I threw it right back, telling her, 'And you're fucking mine.'"

"And they both went white when they realized what they had just admitted to each other," Chuck pointed out with a chuckle. "And if you're wondering why we're all laughing about it now, it's because that's exactly what we did then."

"It was funny," Dave said, finally speaking up. "They looked like a bunch of cats that had all swallowed sour canaries. But Erica and I felt left out. Here was Chuck and Will fucking each other's wives, and Bob and Tammy and Greg and Lisa paired off . . . we were the odd men out."

"We fixed that real quick," Lisa said. "Bob and Greg started fooling around with Erica, while Tammy and I took care of Dave. They didn't resist so the six of us kind of melded together."

"And while they were making the rest of us horny as all hell," Mary said, "While watching them, the rest of us discussed the affairs we were having."

"We came to the conclusion that we really loved our husbands," Laura added.

"And we really loved our wives," Will said.

"None of us really had any good reasons for doing what we were doing," Chuck informed, "except that since our neighborhood gatherings had become unexciting, we were all just looking for something to fill the gap."

"By then, we were all getting more sexually aroused than we had ever been, concurrently realizing that the solution was right before our eyes," Mary said.

"And before any of us could verbalize those thoughts," Laura said, "Just by the looks in our eyes, we all joined in."

"And we've had more fun in the six years since then we had in the four before," Tammy noted.

"What about the Spencers?" Kim wanted to know.

"When they returned from Europe," Greg explained, "we all got together under the guise of celebrating their return. We eased them in similarly to you and Derek last night. And they were just as willing."

"So, Derek," Lisa said, "Kim says she wouldn't bet against you and her doing this again. What do you say?"

Derek looked at his wife, who offered him a warm smile. "I've seen a side of my wife that I never knew existed, and one that I don't think she knew was there, either. I think I also learned some things about myself. I love her more than anything else in this world, so as long as this does not affect our marriage, I'm game if she is."

There was a chorus of awes from the others.

"I love you more than anything else also, and if you ever feel that this is hurting our marriage, you just tell me and we'll stop."

"Well, I can tell you from experience," Mary testified, "it's done nothing but strengthen ours."

"She's right," Will confirmed.

"Ditto," Chuck and Laura chimed in.

"Well, then," Dave spoke up, "I say, then it's everyone into the pool to clean off, then we'll fix a big breakfast, and pick up where we left off last night."

"Here, here," the others agreed.

Except that, with this group, twelve naked bodies already aroused from the story they told Kim and Derek, slithering around in the water could only lead to one thing. It wasn't until late afternoon that they finally ate.

And so, there were now two more bodies in the sac.

The End

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers