In The Sac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave got up to start more music, and that prompted the others to hit the makeshift dance floor again. Tammy remained on the love seat and Laura came to her. Tammy scooted down so that her butt was on the edge of the seat thus allowing Laura to squat and press her crotch to the other woman's. The two then started rubbing their pussies together in time to the music.

Bob and Greg did a sandwich dance with Erica, bumping and grinding themselves, mostly their mid-sections, against her. Will and Chuck did the same with Mary, and Derek was now amazed that someone was actually more or less with his own spouse.

It didn't take long for Laura to start sucking on Tammy's tits. The former pushed the latter back and straddled her lap, their pussies still in alignment, and Dave came up behind Laura to play with her breasts. Dave and Laura then swapped places so he could have a turn manhandling Tammy's massive boobs. He leaned in and they engaged in a passionate kiss.

Laura went over and joined the Will, Chuck and Mary triangle, and with the latter two dancing suggestively together, the two former had their hands on Mary's rear, their fingers sliding into her pussy when she bent over. They took turns until Will knelt down, pulled his wife's leg band aside and tongued her already wet snatch.

Derek wondered if Will even realized he was doing his own wife. But it didn't matter. The action was hot. He also noticed that Dave and Tammy were still going at it, and Greg and Erica were lying on the floor exchanging some heated lip action, not to mention considerable groping. Bob dropped down with them, nudging Greg slightly to the side so the older man could bury his face in the woman's crotch.

Laura got down on hands and knees moving her ass around in time to the music. Will abandoned his wife, leaving her for Chuck, and was down on the floor licking Laura's crack. He pulled aside her bikini bottom, bathing both holes in saliva.

From Derek's and Kim's vantage point, Laura's pussy was wide open to them. They saw Greg push Erica's top up, exposing her beautiful breasts. Laura had turned over, sitting on her legs with her thighs spread. Bob came over to finger her pussy while Will kissed her and massaged her tits, finally removing her top altogether.

Greg had now moved down to tongue fuck Erica's pussy, but he had not removed her bottom. Tammy and Dave had come up for air, but when she saw what her husband was doing with Erica, she immediately stepped over, removed her bottom, making her the first to be completely nude, then pulled Erica's bottom down, forcing Greg out of the way. He then set about removing Erica's top so that she, also, was entirely undressed. Most of the others stopped what they were doing to watch the two beautifully naked women: Tammy licking Erica's pussy like it was her last meal.

Derek couldn't believe what he was seeing. He'd never seen two women together live, only in movies. He glanced over to his wife, whose eyes were as wide as saucers, but strangely, not in shock, but rather . . . lust? When she looked at him, there was almost a crazed expression on Kim's face.

Erica was moaning and writhing. With her face fully smeared with the other woman 's vaginal juices, Tammy made her way up to give Erica a taste of herself. After a couple of minutes of that, Erica sat up, straddling Tammy, pussy to pussy. They rubbed their crotches together for a few more minutes, then Erica pushed Tammy down to taste her pussy.

Dave was the first man to step out of his pants, kneeling down to feed his good-sized steel rod to Tammy. To complete the picture, Greg moved in behind Erica having shed his clothes, and drove his angry-looking cock into Erica doggy-style.

As though waiting for the first penis to be exposed, Lisa turned around, kneeling on the love seat facing toward Kim. Tenderly, she touched the younger woman's breasts, feeling the hard nipples standing out at attention. Kim moaned her pleasure and Lisa eased in, pressing her lips softly to the other's. Derek couldn't believe he was seeing his wife not only kissing another woman, but doing so intently. With all else that was going on around the room, including Kim, he also knelt on the love seat and gently fondled Lisa's rear. She wiggled it by way of encouragement, so he undid her skirt and tugged it down to her knees, where she lifted each one in turn so he could remove it. She was wearing very skimpy panties.

Derek was in such a sexually euphoric state that, without thinking, driven only by a level of arousal he had never known, he pulled her panties aside and aimed his pointed tongue directly at her puckered anus. He had never even done that to Kim before, but the winking star was sucking him in like a black hole. As Lisa broke off the kiss with Kim to remove both of their tops, when his wife saw what he was doing her face took on an excited grin.

With Kim's tits now exposed, Lisa attacked her nipples, while Derek's tongue explored the older woman's pussy. As enjoyable and exciting as that was, there was just something taboo about the anus that drew him back. However, he didn't abandon her snatch, instead using his finger, first around the outside, and then sliding it in. Its velvety softness was overwhelming, no better or worse than his wife's, just provocatively different. And if that was so divine, what would it feel like . . . he replaced his tongue with his finger soaked with her juices, plunging it into her asshole.

A guttural, grunting sound escaped her lips, but he took it as pleasurable as her anus closed around his finger seemingly trying to pull it in further, though it was already as far as it could go. But he had to remove the digit when Lisa slithered down to devour Kim's sweet pussy.

Derek stood and rapidly removed his clothes. Seeing his leaking tool, his wife summoned him to her. She instantly inhaled his cock deeper into her throat than she ever had, then proceeded to give him the blow job he always knew she was capable of. What added to the excitement of it was the vibration of her vocal chords as she moaned her pleasure over Lisa's expert tongue action.

Meanwhile, Tammy and Erica separated and eased onto the carpet so the former could concentrate on masterfully sucking the latter's husband's tasty cock, and so Erica could enjoy the great fucking she was getting from Tammy's husband. As sexually charged as the four were, it wasn't long before their moans and groans, the tempo of Greg's thrusts and the slurping by Tammy reached a fevered pitch signaling they were all close to coming.

"Oh, this is going to be good," Lisa whispered, stopping her mouth action on Kim, and directing her attention to the sounds of orgasms. Kim let Derek's cock slide out of her mouth as she, and then he, also watched.

The other five also stopped to enjoy the show.

Dave was first to come, filling Tammy's mouth with blasts of his pearly liquid, most of which she swallowed, some she smeared around her lips and the rest she held in her mouth. Almost instantly thereafter, Greg shot his load inside Erica as her screaming signaled she was coming simultaneously. He just rolled over when he was finished, as did Dave.

But the real show came when Erica scrambled to press her lips against Tammy's, lapping up all of her husband's cum, and then allowing the other woman to dribble the remainder from her mouth into Erica's.

"Oh, my," Kim uttered in amazement.

"Just wait," Lisa shot back.

At which point Tammy rolled Erica over, spread her legs and licked and sucked all of Greg's come out of her pussy. And if that wasn't erotic enough, Tammy again deposited what she could into Erica's mouth.

Derek didn't know how much more he could take without involuntarily shooting a load of his own.

Noting that only three of that four had come, when Tammy rolled onto her back, Bob was right there to drive his spike into her.

This excitement caused the others to step up their activity. Laura yanked off Will's pants while he shed his shirt while still sitting on the sofa. She then stretched out on the sofa on her stomach where she could devour his average size cock. At the other end of the sofa, but on the floor, Chuck and Mary were ripping off their clothes. She then flattened him on his back, mounted him, ramming his cock in her pussy, and rode him as though she was in the Kentucky Derby.

Lisa was ready to resume their little threesome and did so by wrapping her lips around Derek's cock. As divine as that felt, he had to concentrate less on enjoying what she was doing and more on not blasting her tonsils with what had to be a gallon of cum building up. And if that wasn't bad enough, Kim decided to join in, sharing his dick with Lisa. He had only ever dreamed of having two women suck him off. But again, if they kept this up much longer he wouldn't last. On the other hand, as unbelievably horny as he was right now, he could probably come and not even lose his erection.

However, Derek got some partial relief when Kim stood on the love seat and stepped over to him so he could lick her pussy. As much as an incredible turn on as was watching all of this spectacular sex going on, and even having tasted Lisa's steaming twat, there was still nothing like the familiarity of his own wife's deliciously sweet hole; the soft petals of her delicate labium, the unique flavor of her vaginal liquids.

But before he could savor it too much, Lisa was pulling both he and Kim onto the floor. She had them lie on their backs, crotch to crotch, so that Kim's pussy was nearly rubbing against Derek's shaft, with her legs draped over his. Lisa then bent over, orally attending to both of their genitals simultaneously. She would suck Derek's cock a bit while fingering his wife's snatch, then lick Kim's pussy while jerking Derek's dick.

Though this threesome ignored it because of their preoccupation with their own sex, across the room, they could hear Bob and Tammy groaning as they both came. Minutes later the sounds of orgasms came from Will and Laura, then Chuck and Mary.

That did it. Derek couldn't last any longer. "I'm coming," he growled through clenched teeth.

"Come on, baby," Lisa encouraged him, "Give me that salty brew." But she aimed his cock at his wife's hole, licking it off of Kim as it spurted like an oil derrick hitting the mother lode.

By chain reaction, Kim's orgasm exploded, helped along by Lisa rubbing her neighbor's clit with Derek's spunk.

Derek had been correct about one thing. His super arousal prevented his steel shaft from deflating.

"Way to go, big boy," Lisa cooed, then bent his cock and shoved it into his wife's gaping hole. As he instinctively started thrusting, the older woman, her face smeared with his love potion, locked lips with Kim to give her a delectable taste.

Derek pulled himself up to a kneeling position to continue fucking his wife, but also to watch her and Lisa lapping up his sperm from the latter's mouth. That alone would have been enough to keep him hard.

Like her husband, Kim was aroused more that she had ever been in her entire life. She wasn't even sure her brain could process the full level of stimulation her body was undergoing. From her tryst with Greg and Tammy a while back, she learned about herself that she could experience multiple orgasms over a short period of time. So, when she felt another one building after only a few minutes of the one Lisa's expert tongue had given her, she let herself go, glad that this one was provided by her own husband's cock. And a very good one it was.

When Lisa heard Kim moaning, she stopped their kissing, maneuvering around to a 69 position to watch the tail end of the younger woman's climax, but also to have her tongue in position to swipe the combination of his goo from his previous come and her juice from his thickly coated shaft. It tasted so scrumptious after a couple of licks that she urged, "Oh, baby, go stick that sweet thing in my burning pussy."

Remembering Greg's remark earlier about all the men in the sac wanting to get Lisa in the sack, and knowing that, at least today, he would be the first to partake of that divine delicacy, Derek quickly moved around to where his wife was slurping away on their older neighbor's seasoned vaginal lips.

When Kim saw him approach, she exclaimed, "Oh, yeah, honey." But before she let him stick it in the other woman, she grabbed it by the root and dragged it along her lips adding a coating of saliva to the gooey mix.

Seeing his wife do that to the mixture covering his cock was as much a mystery as everything else he had seen her do today, and he was more turned on by it than everything else he had seen today. And on top of that, when he drilled his big bit into Lisa's hot well hole, Kim started licking his balls that were dangling just inches above her face, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he came again.

As much as Derek had praised the comfortable familiarity of his wife's pussy, the feel of Lisa's was an experience to behold. It certainly was no better, just delightfully different. Even as good as fucking Tammy had been, there had been an apprehension because he had been doing something he should have. But now, with his wife an eager participant, it was pleasantly overwhelming. He could tell by the tempo with which Lisa was meeting his thrusts that she was close.

"Yeah, baby, give it to me, give it to me," Lisa ordered.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see that he had drawn an audience, but he was far too gone to care. Instead he just kept driving it home until she came in a torrent, yelling a stream of profanities. But what did it for him was when he glanced down to see that she was oozing pussy juice that was dripping on Kim's face and that his wife was hungrily lapping it up, he blasted her tunnel as though he was coming for the first time. And what made it even better was that his continued thrusts was forcing all of his spunk out of her saturated pussy and that, also, was raining down on his wife's face. And Kim just as eagerly drank it down, particularly when Derek pulled out and Lisa lowered her leaking hole to his wife's mouth.

When he finally finished and he fell back, and Lisa extricated herself, and Kim was lying there running her tongue around her mouth to capture as much goo as she could, even though it had spread further, a round of applause came from the others who had gathered to watch.

* * *

Kim finally opened her eyes and looked around. Naked bodies everywhere. Many of the men had erections, and the light coming in from outside told her it was their morning wood. Some gentle snoring could also be heard. Sitting up, she could feel the dry stickiness of liquids that had caked on her skin. The realization that this was male semen, female vaginal secretions and probably generous amounts of saliva brought her memory back to the events of the previous evening.

After her, Derek and Lisa's initial threesome, everyone took another beverage and food break, gobbling down hors d'oeuvres and much more alcohol. Greg, it seemed, had a different drink concoction for every interlude. Not much discussion went on, but it became obvious that the evenings activities were nowhere near over, and Kim had the distinct impression that all of the men, and probably most, if not all, of the women, wanted to have sex with her, and certainly all of the ladies wanted it with Derek, as though it was some sort of initiation ritual into their sordid little club.

Much to her surprise, she was intrigued by it, having immensely enjoyed the action with Lisa and Derek. She managed to get him alone for a minute, wherein they briefly discussed what had happened so far and what was likely to still occur, and it was as though each was hesitant to admit to the other that they had delighted in the experience and even looked forward to the remainder of the night. However, with her new awareness of herself, Kim asked Derek point blank if he had liked what they had done and admitted that she had. He reluctantly concurred. She then asked him if he was ready for what might follow or if he'd had enough. He threw it back and said whatever she wanted to do. But before he could answer, the others were beckoning them. And before they knew it, hands were sensually touching them, lips and tongues were sultrily assaulting them, bodies were erotically pressed against them, so they had no choice but to go with the flow.

No one had kept score, but Kim was certain she had fucked all of the men, blown some, licked many pussies, not to mention having hers tongued and fingered by both sexes, and probably that Derek had similar experiences with all of the women.

It had been a bizarre evening, to be sure, but one very thrilling and fulfilling.

The smell of coffee wafting from kitchen aroused her senses. She stood on shaky legs and headed for the kitchen.

She probably she should have guessed that it would be the effervescent Lisa awake before anyone brewing the beverage.

Still nude and sporting similar dried on bodily fluids, she whispered perkily, "Good morning. How are you?" then gave her a big bear hug.

There was a certain comfort in the older woman's embrace, almost motherly; that and warmth of her nude body pressed against Kim's. "Well, strangely, I don't feel hung over. That's something, considering I drank way more than I ever do. But I am sore, and—" she smacked her lips and tongue "—my mouth taste's pasty. Other than that, I actually feel wonderful."

"Well, all the activity probably prevented your hang over, but likely also made you sore. And between Greg's concoctions, all the spit you swapped, not to mention the other liquids you ingested, I'm sure that accounts for the paste." Lisa pulled away and patted Kim's shoulder. "But best of all, I'm glad to hear how you feel. We were all wondering how you and Derek were going to react to all of this, particularly hearing from Greg and Tammy—"

"So, they did kiss and tell." Kim was not really surprised, and after last night, how could she really be angry. Besides, reflecting from her point of view now, she really had enjoyed that evening threesome with the next door neighbors. Perhaps it would also be easier to tell Derek now.

"Honey, we don't have any secrets from one another in the sac," Lisa informed her. "Plus, they were supposed to feel you out, as it were."

"Aha," Kim said lightheartedly with a smile, "so, there was a plot?"

With a shrug, Lisa explained, "We have a certain lifestyle in the sac that we really enjoy. But it's not for everyone, and we wanted determine if you guys would fit in."

"Did we pass the test?" Kim smirked.

"With the highest marks," Lisa quipped. "And do I take it that you guys would be interested in more such evenings?"

"I wouldn't bet against it."

Lisa smiled her approval while pouring two cups of coffee, and handing the new neighbor one.

After a quick sip, Kim said, "Mmmm, that helps. So, I have to ask, how did all of you get involved in . . . in—"

"Orgies, group sex, swinging?"

"Well, to put it bluntly, yes."

"Kim, we're very honest with each other here in the sac. We know what we're doing, we know some people might frown on it, and we know what it's called, so we don't hide behind pretty words." The older woman was smiling while speaking.

"I like that."

"I was hoping you would."

Derek now came into the kitchen wearing his usual morning erection and stood by his wife."

"Damn, I love your cock, Derek," the older woman stated.

Speechless, and not entirely awake, he merely blushed.

Anyway," Lisa resumed, "to answer your question, as I said last night, we all met during the construction of the houses in the sac, became friendly and started socializing at least every weekend, sometimes more, once we all moved in. Well, that lasted for three or four years. After that, it just wasn't fun any more. We'd done all there was to do, taken vacations together, gone to ball games, movies, you name it. Gradually, we started dropping off. One couple or another would skip a gathering, then it was two, three, and they became fewer and farther apart. The problem was, none of us realized that our relationship was more than just getting together and it started to affect our marriages. We had put so much into ourselves as a group, that without it, we had nothing else to do, and that led to unrest, and that led to dissatisfaction within our individual marriages.