In The Shadow of The Moon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria's fear that they may know what had driven them out in the first place touched him, he quickly squelched it. He relayed the details of his command for silence to the omega that she had bullied. She actually blushed; her warm brown cheeks took on a red base as she smiled. Silently she berated him for using a term such as bullying, "I was merely exercising my right and power as Alpha female."

The wave of the pack pushed them into the building, the tension slowly dissipated as they were all reassured of their Alpha's safety.

*******

Antony could feel Victoria's anticipation as the pack followed their example and went off in pairs. Only a few remained as he corralled Victoria upstairs, but he could not tolerate the space between them any longer. So he followed behind her to prevent her from running to any of her typical hiding spots. The tense silence filled the room as he shut the door behind him. He leaned against the door. He didn't want to lock it, knowing it would terrify her, but communicated with every inch of his body language that she wasn't leaving this room anytime soon. Her apprehension radiated off her in waves. Now he understood where it came from he had to reevaluate how to deal with it. He had tried the gentle approach. In knowing she had held nothing back... He simply had to decide on a course of action and follow through, knowing he had all the information from her end.

She fidgeted as he watched her closely. He had been sweet and seductive, trying to show her he desired her, without being overbearing, but that hadn't worked. Perhaps he needed to...

*******

She didn't like the way he was staring at her. He didn't look at her like she was edible; no he looked at her like she was to be cooked slowly until she released every pleasurable moan and cry. Then and only then would he eat her up and she would enjoy every minute of it. She shivered at the image it presented in her mind. She watched as his hand moved to the handle of the door. With a loud click the lock slid into place. She felt as if she jumped a mile into the air, but couldn't help the tremble of pleasure that ran through her as she watched him stalk towards her. She had to fight the temptation to resurrect walls that she had recently torn down. She didn't like feeling this emotionally open. Before, with the walls, she had some control over what she felt or at least what she admitted to feeling. Now she got it all. Her heart was flipped upside down and backwards. She was drowning in it. She didn't know what to do, but go with the flow. She refocused on Antony. He smiled this seductive half a smile, really a quirk of his mouth. She had to wonder if that came as standard issue with all ruggedly handsome men. Was it just genetically encoded that if you were this beautiful, you are equipped with a half-smile to make girls legs spring open.

She let out a soft gasp as she saw how close he had gotten. The heat coming off his body was setting hers on fire and she knew she was in trouble. She had walked through a door that couldn't be opened from this side. She had made a decision and from the glint in his eye there was no way he was going to let her back out. She wouldn't make it back into the safe haven of her walls and buttresses. There was a low growling building. He reached out and settled his hands firmly on her waist, pulling her hard against him. The heat kept building swallowing her up. Between her own emotions, his emotions and the building heat between them, she had no clue who she was. Still with all that she had been through, she was oddly OK with it all. As his lips descended slowly and with the clear intent of laying an indomitable claim on her body, she knew her feet were set on a new path, a new her.