All Comments on 'In the Sweet Bi and Bi Ch. 02'

by biluv

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RobHammerRobHammerover 17 years ago
Great story

Thanks for sharing this story. It's a great read, and a substantial piece of work. I really enjoyed it and the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Powerful & Incredible!

In the Sweet Bi and Bi is one of the most believable, realistic, and powerful stories that I have ever read on Literotica. Your epic tale includes everything that is proper and correct for a great story. You were very descriptive, paid attention to detail, and most important of all very loving and kind throughout the story. Once again it is one of the greatest stories that I have read on this web site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love it

Funtastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Let's hear it for Aristophanes

A writer who can't manage a short sentence to save his life and a story that from the outset is unrestricted tedium. The descriptions are hackneyed and the pretentiousness, nauseatingly smug --

"Anne and I had grown up like everybody else thinking male and female were simple polar opposites that attracted like magnets or, like the half bodies described by Aristophanes in Plato's Symposium that wander through the world seeking their other half; discovering the other half was 'love'. (But Aristophanes was a comic writer and one cannot help but wonder whether this theory was presented as a joke.) "

Ah well. It probably took longer to Google for that informational gem than ever it did to write this dross.

Best wishes to Aristophanes.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
I liked it a lot, but...

One physiological correction. When a woman "squirts," it is a very sweet liquid. It is not bitter as you dexcribe. Otherwise, a nice bisexual story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Gay Male/Fetish/Group Sex

not LW, wrong category mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard ass rock

Having read your story I am hard as a rock. I too hope to fulfill my bisexual fantasies some day. Love the realism of the story.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1almost 7 years ago
Lovely crescendos -- esp anal!

I kept waiting for the men to get fucked in the ass by the other men, and it didn't disappoint. The availability of the cunts was a pleasurable fantasy too -- it added, for me, to the anal fucking, and would probably be the point for the few heteros who could get past the lesbian to the gay -- all of it the point to people coming at this lovely story from their own points of view, like mine -- primarily gay, but loving the feel of cunt on my cock while my cock was up another guys' ass. Never done MMF before, but now I'll looking for it!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great read

love this series!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This is some sick shit to post in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The three way anal chain was fabulous-- you kept us waiting for it! Dave should have finished in Debbie's ass, I think, or Anne's so that Doug could lick it up, but no complaints here. Delicious story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous