In the Waves of Passion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fikar na kero, main nahien keroon ga. DON'T WORRY, I'LL NOT." I added, "But are you virgin there? I don't think so."

"Nahien, lakin main abhi aap ke iss bohat barey cock ke leye te'ar nahien. NO, I'M NOT, BUT I'M NOT READY YET FOR THIS MONSTROUS COCK OF YOURS."

"Keya tum chahti ho keh main iss barey lun ko tumhari choot mein daal doun? DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT THIS MONSTER INTO YOUR CUNT?"

"Haan, haan daal dou, YES, YES PUT IT IN," she panted.

I discontinued the cunnilingus and with a controlled movement entered her from behind. My erection was too stiff, therefore, I grabbed her buttocks and tugging them on every inward plunge and soon we got into a smooth fascinating rhythm.

Stroke after stroke, pleasure after pleasure, yell after yell we both were lost in carnal bliss. All of a sudden I felt two hands on my ass spreading the cheeks. It was Anjali. She couldn't restrain herself and finally had joined us. She had taken off the robe and was in the buff.

"FUUUUCK," A cry of joy escaped my mouth the moment I felt her tongue touched my anus. Bless her! She knew too well how to please me. She lapped, sucked and trickled my balls and anus, while my cock was fiercely moving in and out of Sonia's cunt.

"Dekho Sonia, LOOK SONIA," said I huffingly, "meri biwi bhi aa gai hai... Aur woh meri gaand chaat rehi hai...apni zubaan se. MY WIFE HAS ALSO JOINED US.... AND SHE'S LICKING MY ASSHOLE...WITH HER TONGUE."

I was unsure what reaction Sonia showed, but certainly her body movement and breathing increased. She might have got a kick out of—what?—Anjali's participation or my dirty language or maybe both. Suddenly Sonia shuddered and I realized that Anjali now was licking both of us. It was too exciting for both of us and I could sense that our respective detonations were in sight. Therefore, when my sister shoved her finger into my anus, my control broke loose within a few strokes and I released my seed once again into Sonia's pussy. At that very moment, she oozed her own love secretions to achieve the orgasm.

After multiple convulsions and spasms, and lusty cries, both of us retreated on the bed huffing and puffing. Anjali, notwithstanding, continued licking—wiping would be a more appropriate word—our genitals with her tongue and mouth.

"Mujhey apney mian ka aur apna juice peeney dey Sonia, LET ME DRINK MY HUBBY'S AND YOUR JUICES, SONIA," said Anjali, licking our blended cum from Sonia's slit.

When she was through, Anjali got up and said licking her lips, "Yeap! Yummy! The mixture of you two is tasty indeed," Saying so she went out of the room and brought us some cold guava-and-orange juice. God knows what was in the juice that within almost no time I felt refreshed and ready for more action.

"Keyun, mezza aaya tum douno ko? SO, DID YOU BOTH ENJOY IT?" asked Anjali.

We both nodded.

"Aik round aur na ho jaye—threesome? SHAN'T WE HAVE ANOTHER ROUND—THREESOME?" Anjali asked Sonia kissing her cheeks. Without seeking a reply she then held my limp cock and said, "Keyun merey mian jee, hai iss mein jan? AYE MY DEAR HUBBY, DOES IT HAVE ANY LIFE LEFT?"

My cock probably was only waiting for such kind of coaxing because the moment her hand grasped it, it grew bigger.

"Oh," Anjali exclaimed, "Yeh tou pehley se hi te'ar lag reha hai. IT'S SEEMS ALREADY KEEN."

I, all of a sudden, grabbed both her tits and nipped them forcefully.

"Ouch!!"

I pulled her towards me and locked my lips to hers. Her mouth tasted full of cum, the cum she had lapped from Sonia's pussy and my cock. It was my first time to kiss a mouth savouring my own cum. The idea of sucking my own cum had always repelled me but that day I didn't found it that bad after all: maybe because it was just the dried up taste of my semen.

My one hand was moving between Sonia's boobs while the other was teasing Anjali's ass globes. Clutching her jaw, I then pulled Sonia towards us. Now three heads were together and all three of us got into an unusual threesome French-kiss. Our tongues were busy discovering one another's mouths while our hands and fingers too ardently exploring others responsive places.

When we had enough of oral stimulation, we disengaged from one another.

"Chalo, COME," said Anjali, "aaj main tum douno ko aik nayie position bettati hoon. I'LL INTRODUCE YOU A NEW POSITION TODAY."

She then helped Sonia to adjust herself on the couch upside down: Sonia's rear and legs were resting against the back of the sofa and her head was on the edge of the seat. Anjali asked me to climb the headrest of the couch from behind and penetrate her friend from the top. It was very bizarre posture but seemed worth trying. I have once seen it in a movie and Anjali's source probably was the same.

When I got myself into the position, I said to my sister, "Anjali, apney haath se apney mian ka lun apni sahaili ki choot mein daalo, ANJALI, PUT YOUR HUBBY'S COCK WITH YOUR HAND INTO YOUR FRIEND'S CUNT,"

She looked into my eyes and did what I asked her to do. It was very funny feeling to get your dick inserted by your own sister into another pussy. My blood raced through the veins. Anjali repositioned herself and place her cunt over Sonia's mouth. It was cumbersome position, however; certainly not very smooth—for Sonia and I at least. After a handful of awkward thrusts, we both felt worn out. So I asked the ladies to move back to the bed.

I made Sonia recline on the bed and asked Anjali to lie on her belly over her friend. I adjusted myself between the four legs; two exquisite pussies were facing me. My mouth watered and my tongue came out of my lips and began giving a 'tongue therapy' to the two cunts. Licking their cunts, I inserted a figure into Anjali's asshole.

"Sonia," said I, "Main tumhari dost ki gaand apni ungli se mar raha hoon, I'm finger-fucking your friend's asshole,"

"Ohhh haan, YEAH, Ned," panted Anjali, "mezza aa raha hai... Kertey raho... IT'S BEAUTIFUL... KEEP DOING,"

Once I was satisfied orally, I repositioned myself and entered Sonia's love hole. I felt the usual stir and heard the typical cry.

After a few strokes, I pulled my cock out of Sonia's hole and inserted into Anjali's pussy. I kept alternating the pussies. Wow! It was fun. Sensational! Horny! Blimey, I was fucking two pussies simultaneously, one after another. My paramours were also aware of this and were getting a similar kind of thrill; I can make that from their body gestures and the lecherous screams they were emitting.

In the meantime, my fingers were busy lubricating Anjali's asshole with the liquids that were spilling and streaming freely over our bodies. Once I felt it was well greased, I plucked my dick from Sonia's cunt and plugged it in Anjali's anus.

"OOOoohhhh... Fuck..." She screamed.

"W-what happened?" Sonia inquired from underneath.

"Hona keya hai...terey yar ne meri gaand mein daal diya hai, WHAT CAN BE IT...YOUR STUD HAS SLID IT IN MY ASS," replied Anjali bluntly. "Aaaahhhh..."

"Oh my..." Sonia exclaimed. "Dard tou nahien ho raha? DOES IT HURT?"

"Arey nahien, yeh you hota hi rehta hai. OH NO, THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME." Anjali replied. "Merey mian ko meri gaand bohat pasand hai. MY HUBBY LIKES MY ASS VERY MUCH." She added, "Aur mujhey bhi bara mezza aata hai. AND I ENJOY IT TOO."

"Mezza aata hai?" Sonia said with an air of surprise.

I kept on screwing those three holes with the same pace and zeal. Soon, Anjali reached her climax and I follow suit her within few moments. We both emitted our juices on Sonia's belly and lay down beside her huffing and puffing.

-=*=-

The next weekend Anjali and I were lying together in the bed. We just had a wonderful lovemaking session.

"Ned!" Anjali said, "Did you like our threesome encounter with Sonia?

Hitherto, the busyness had not given us a chance to exchange notes about that awesome fucking engagement.

"Ah, that was incredible!" I replied enthusiastically.

"How was she? Did you like her?"

"Oh she was great...sexy...and horny,"

"I could see that by the stiffness of your cock that day."

In an endeavour to conceal my embarrassment, I abruptly said, "But you're unbelievable Anji, honestly. Since how long you're dating her?"

"Immediately after our second visit to her restaurant,"

"Oh it has been months now. Impressive. But how in the name of heaven you persuaded her to make love to me and then that threesome stuff...?"

"Well, that's a long story,"

"Would you mind filling me in?"

She took her time to speak. "I knew Sonia was a bi. In fact, it was her first long term lesbian affair with me. She was dating someone, a boy I mean. They weren't serious, she told me, and it was just the physical lust. She liked having sex with him; he was 'great' in bed. Once she told me that her boyfriend wanted to have threesome...rather foursome. He wanted her to bring one of her friends and he would invite his best buddy."

I gasped.

"Actually his friend has seen Sonia and wanted to have sex with her. I thought it was a great idea—foursome. So I asked her why she didn't give it a go. 'Who on the earth would agree to such a bizarre thing,' I remembered her saying. She was excited by the idea, however. So, I proposed her myself."

"You did what?" I almost yelled.

"Just listen bro," said she very calmly. "I offered that I'll join in their foursome but on a condition," She paused. "That she'd do the same with me and my hubby...I mean you."

I threw an unbelieving glance at my weirdo sister. She always beats me of being eccentric, completely eccentric.

"Anyway," continued Anjali, "cutting it short, she consented to my proposal. Nevertheless, she was too intrigued by the idea that a wife was asking another female to have sex with her husband. I told her that we were very atypical and adventurous couple and we didn't mind such things." She gave it a rest.

"And...then?"

"Then, what?"

"I mean what happened to her proposal?" I was too anxious to know about that.

"You mean the foursome?" She gave a mysterious smile.

I nodded.

"We did that..."

"You fuck those two blokes!?" I was shocked.

"Yeah," she was still calm, "It was fun...real fun, Ned... Two cocks penetrating you simultaneously... Wow! We did it twice, whatsoever."

"In both your holes!" It was more of a statement than a question given in dismay.

"Oh no. I meant, my pussy and mouth. My anus...no way, bro... My asshole is reserved for you only, no one else can dare touch it."

Outrage soared in me. I shot her a nasty glance. "So wicked of you Anjali... You fucked those bastards..." my tone was enraged.

"Why bro?" Her voice was still composed. "Now, don't fly off the handle. If it is all right for you to fuck my friends and that's too in my presence, so what's the fuck wrong with me screwing other boys." She then supplemented, "So, be reasonable. Then I'm not married to you yet." She chuckled.

Well, she had a point. I kept silent for a moment. She was right. My anger subsided as quickly as it had mounted.

"My apologies Anji, I got carried away."

"Got jealous?" She laughed. "It's okay. I won't be doing it if you don't like me to do."

"Well..." Then I tried to change the subject, "Hey, what did you say about marriage?"

"I said that we're not married yet."

"Of course we can't marry, Anji."

"Well, that's what I want to discuss with you today, Ned."

I cast a confused look at her.

"Look Ned, over this period I've developed feelings for you—feelings of love." She wheezed and kissed my forehead. "It's all right having fun time with others but it's always different with you. You know Ned, when I fucked those two guys, especially the second time, it struck me how much I loved you. Yeah, I'm in love with you. I believe I can't do without you anymore, Ned." She placed another kiss on my lips this time.

"But –"

"Listen to me," she cut me in, "Everything has changed since we watched that video about our parents. Everything had blown up out of proportion. I've thought about it and see nothing wrong in it as we already acting as married couple. I want to bear your children..."

This time I interrupted her. "But we can't marry, Anji! We are brother and sister. How the heck we can do this!"

"Your problem is you don't listen."

"Ok shoot," I said helplessly.

"First, you tell me if you love me too and if you want to marry me as badly as I want." She quickly added, "No ifs and buts, just answer my question."

"Anji, you know well how much I love you. My love for you is beyond bounds. Of course I want to be with you, that's why I've decided not to marry whole my life."

"Oh my sweet brother!" She kissed me again. "You reached at a wrong conclusion. I've a better proposal in mind. What do you think about Sabeen?"

"What about Sabeen?" I was genuinely puzzled.

"Look, as Sabeen knew about our affair, and I know that you don't dislike her either, why don't you think of marrying her? She will have no objection to our relationship, so, we can continue living together. I want to have your children and they very well fit into this scenario. What do you think?"

Oh, what a schemer my dear sister was! I truly adore her. "But will she agree to this?"

"Let me talk to her, I'm sure she would have no hesitation. What else she want, by the way?" Then she herself answered her question, "I mean she would have both her lovers." She winked at me.

"Anji, Anji..." I grabbed her and French kissed her.

"So, what you say? Do you approve this?"

"Well..." I hesitated for a bit, "I..."

"Take your time Ned. You don't have to decide it right now. It's matter of your life, after all. But remember, my decision is final, either I'll marry you or not at all." She said with a considerable resolve.

I was forced to look into her equally resolute eyes.

-=*=-

The more I thought about Anjali's suggestion, the more it appeared bizarre; and the more it appeared bizarre, the more logical it sounded. I mean, if I wished to live with my sister and desire kids from her—and let me be honest with you readers, I deeply want it to happen—her plan looked the only feasible course. We can't let anyone know about our liaison and Sabeen is only one on this planet who knew and had no objections to our relationship, thus far. Moreover, I was pretty fond of her as well. So what's harm in making Sabeen my better (or worse or whatever) half? Nothing at all, I thought. In fact, it was the only way that I could continue my affair with my beloved sister. I finally gave my assent to Anjali who in return talked to Sabeen and as my sister had predicted she approved the idea then and there with great jubilation. She agreed to her mate's plan that both will live together with me as wives and that Sabeen will raise Anjali's children or at least feign them as hers.

Hooray! The stage of my marriage was almost all set!

7

She never exposed her real age. She was ever slim, modish, vivacious, and elegant. Even at 40 plus, the spark of life in her was still shimmering scarlet. Above all, she resembled so much my mother. It was incredible. Soft, charming and warm, my khala, Aunt, Nina was just adorable. I was sitting in her kitchen, in Memphis, Tennessee sipping coffee with her. It was Sunday morning and we were filling each other in about what we have missed out. Anjali was still in bed nursing the jet lag.

A couple of days before we—Anjali and I—have had arrived in Memphis straight from Pakistan. It was just an excursion trip to the USA; a holiday long overdue on both of us.

"So, what're your plans now, after your post graduation?" Nina khala asked.

"Well, I'll take a couple-of-year break. My business needs my presence. Then I may proceed for further studies."

"I think you must," She further inquired, "And what about Anjali? What's she thinking?"

"She's completed her graduation and she thinks it's enough."

"She doesn't want to continue studies?"

"No," replied I.

"Well she should... I'll talk to her about it." Then she offered, "More coffee, Ned?"

"I don't mind,"

She gathered both our mugs and moved to the counter.

"I need to tell you something, Khala,"

"Sure," said she busy with coffee making.

"I've decided to get married,"

"Oh did you?" She turned around, passed me the mug and said, "Isn't in a bit too early?"

"No. It's about time, I believe." I said in a straight tone.

"Okay. And, who's the lucky girl?" asked she with a pleasant smile. "Some classmate?"

"No. But you know her...well."

"Someone...I know," said she quizzically, "Well, I presume I hardly know any people around you—I'm here for so long now... Don't tell me that she's some of your old folks?"

"She is family, rather close family." I said mischievously.

"Now who the heck I know...close in the family... Oh Ned, cut this suspense crap and come out straight."

"Anjali," I said in an undertone.

"What? Anjali who?" said she completely nonplus.

"How many Anjali-es are in our family, Nina Khaka?"

"WHAT!!!" She yelled almost jumping out of her chair. "Are you nuts? Ya know what you're sayin' young man?"

I nodded.

"What! Is this some kindda joke? If it is, it's sickening,"

"No. I'm serious khala," said I quietly.

"Are you funckin' ou... ops, I'm sorry... Are you out of your mind? What the devil has gone wrong with you Ned? Anjali is your sister...real sister."

"Then?" I briskly added, "You think it's wrong marrying her?"

"Wrong?" her tone still was high-pitched. "Don't you know...? Its incest...it's highly offensive sin... Are you gone completely perverted?"

"'Cause she's my sister?" My voice was still very controlled. "But, is it proper to have sex with your brother-in-law or for that matter with your sisters-in-law and to share them including your wife with others in an orgy? Is it all right to pose for the lens and to glow thrilled over this pornography? This isn't perversion Khala, right?" My tone rose slightly.

"Oh my..." Aunt Nina clapped her mouth with her hand. "Y-you found t-t that out... How did you?" She stammered.

I took out an envelope from my nightgown's pocket and pushed towards her. She reluctantly picked up the envelope. It contained those explosive pornographic pictures of my mummy, daddy and khalas that we discovered after the death of my parents.

"Omigone wah dahal," unintelligible words escaped from her throat as she observed those photographs one after the other.

"There were a few video cassettes as well," I informed her.

"Oh my Gosh... what the..." She was at her wits end. "Where you found them?"

"In mummy daddy's stuff,"

"I-I didn't know that these were there..." She straightened up and said, "Well, let me tell you...you mustn't be judgemental by these photographs." She paused. "Let me explain,"

"You don't have to Nina Khala." I said quickly. "Nor are we judgemental. We do wholly understand and have no qualms about this pruriency."

"You don't mind this...?" said she with a touch of astonishment, "You weren't upset?"

"We were, but got over with it."

Then I recounted the entire episode: the discovery of the pictures and videos, my extemporaneous involvement with Anjali, our extended relationship, Sabeen's participation and finally our decision of getting married. Aunt Nina was dumbstruck. There was a pregnant pause, once I was through with my incestuous expedition.

The silence was finally broken by her clearing the throat as she spoke, "I'm speechless. I'm lost at thoughts." After a slight break she carried on. "Manju Khala and I thought that you both have no inkling of these activities and decided never to let you involve. Ah, how wrong were we." She had recovered from the shock now. "But I wonder why, I always had misgivings about you. Perhaps because incest runs in the family."