In the Waves of Passion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, daddy and you," said I.

"Not only that..." She looked into my eyes and said after a pregnant pause, "Your daddy and his sister."

"Sister! But my father was the only child!" I was perplexed.

"No. He'd a half-sister."

I was shocked. I was never told the fact.

"I believe it's about time you should know the true picture. No one can change the past, anyway." Aunt Nina said.

I was all ears.

She sighed and spoke, "Your grandpa had a mistress. She was a whore, a prostitute. He married her later on and had a daughter from her. No one in his family knew about them until after his death, therefore, none believed her claim of being your grandpa's wife, even though she had all the documentary proofs. They, I mean the family, made sure that the woman and the daughter get no share from the inheritance. She was literally left abandoned. Your father was 24 then, he, nevertheless, kept a connection with them and helped them in all respects. Her stepmother, however, shortly showed her true colours and returned to her old profession."

"And that was?" I interrupted.

"Of course, prostitution. Lubna, your father's half sister, kept telling her brother that she disapproved her mother's actions but later on she also follow suited her mother. In those days your father used to study in the same college I was in. We were buddies, close buddies." She paused a little and said, "Ok...I was his girlfriend,"

"You were dating him?" I was surprised.

"Yeah,"

"And mother?" I threw her a confused look.

"No, she wasn't in the picture then. She comes in later... Now just listen. I knew Lubna. Your father had confided in me the truth that he had kept carefully guarded from anyone. One day, I accidentally found them having sex with each other."

"What! Daddy fuc...oh sorry...making love to his sister?" I was truly shocked.

"Yeah your daddy was fucking Lubna." The taboo word made me stir with another surprise. She probably noticed my startle and cast a glimpse at me. "Oh come on, it's all right. If you're listening to all this stuff, these words hardly matters... So, where I was? Oh yeah... I was stunned to see them having sex as you're now to hear, but it didn't perturbed me at all, on the other hand. Perhaps we both were very forward and advance families and I was already involved with Renu [my mother] in lesbian acts."

I wheezed out yet another surprise.

"When I divulged it on Junaid [my father] that I knew their little secret, he disclosed that they were fucking since long. He, however, was pleased to observe that I didn't mind this heresy at all. Later, he invited me for a threesome with his half-sister, which I accepted excitedly.

"Lubna thought that I didn't know that they both were siblings. It was a one-off affair, however. Then they broke off after some time. Much later in life Junaid told me the reason he stopped seeing her. He once visited her stepmother's house unannounced to find out to his fury that Lubna had turned into a hooker too as she was entertaining couple of clients together in her room. When he confronted her mother, who was drunk, she began abusing him instead. Actually, she, somehow, made out their illicit relationship. She was such a nasty piece of shit that she told him that she don't care what he do to his sister but Lubna wouldn't fuck him free; he must pay her like other clients. The bitch went as far as offering herself to him for a payment. Your father got so hopping mad that he slapped her face, grabbed her to the bedroom and fucked the slut. Still, he had to pay her handsomely to shut her slutty mouth. He never saw them again."

I was flabbergasted. Blimey! My father fucked his step mother!

"Is she still alive?" I asked coming out of my repose.

"Who?"

"Lub... I mean Aunty Lubna."

"Ah," she pouted her lips in aversion; perhaps she didn't like me call Lubna Aunty. "Well I'm not sure... I suppose so,"

Silence fell upon the room yet again. Both our minds were deliberating respectively. Finally I rented the quite of the room by saying, "You said that you were courting my father, then how come he ended up marrying my mom."

"Ah, that's another story." She sighed. "How many hidden facts are I'm goin' to expose today!"

"Or how much I'm going to learn about my own folks today, khala?" said I. "I'm stun how little I knew about my immediate family." My tone heated up.

"I'm sure if time had favoured them, your parents must have told you about all this."

"I wonder," I retorted. After an unpleasant pregnant silence I said in rather calmer voice, "You were about to tell about daddy marring mummy!"

"Yeah. Your mother was studying medicine those days. She had met your father and was very fond of him. As I already told you, we two sisters were too close and had never hidden anything from one another. We used to talk about my sexual adventures with him openly; how big was he, how we do oral sex, and the stuff like that. I mean after all we were two young passionate girls then. I knew she fancied him a lot. During our lesbian encounters, she many a times blurted out how badly she wanted to have sex with him. I, therefore, one day arranged a surprise meeting for them. It was a real treat for each of them. So, they started dating—indeed with my knowledge and agreement."

"Excuse me, Nina khala," I cut her in, "Did they have sex in the meeting you just mentioned?"

"Of course,"

"Were you there... I mean was it a threesome kind of encounter?"

Nina Khala looked into my eyes, pondered a little and said. "No. They were alone. In fact, both us sister were seeing Junaid respectively and all three of us knew about it. It may appear wired to many but we were like that, very open minded and understanding.

"Then my plans of comin' here, to the States, got finalized. I still remember it as it was yesterday," she gave a wry smile, "On the eve of my departure both of them—Renu and Junaid—wanted to spend the evening with me. I was in a fix. I couldn't say no to either of them. I, in the end, proposed them to have an evening together, three of us. With a thrill of excitement they agreed and we finally ended up having a threesome orgy."

Isn't all this revelation too bizarre to you? It was to me, however. What a weird family mine was!

"While studying here," Aunt Nina continued, "I remained in touch with both of them. Renu, through the passage of time, got serious in Junaid. Moreover, she had gotten pregnant...with you. She told me that and asked about my intentions concerning him. When I came to know my sister's serious eagerness regarding your father, I took a step backward. Moreover, let me be honest, I wasn't in a mood of gettin' married to anyone. So, I gave your father to Renu. I still remember that she was so relieved and happy about it and told me that since she was 'stealing' Junaid from me I'd still be welcomed for a threesome or even exclusive sessions with him. Anyway, they got married soon afterwards."

"And she was already pregnant with me?" I was thunderstruck.

"Yeah," My aunt was so calm and normal, "Almost two-month pregnant."

"Did you attend their marriage?" I was sure she wouldn't have.

"Of course! How could I miss the marriage? Actually we three had had an agreement," she gave a pause and cast a glance at me. "Well, on their Valima [a Muslim traditional reception given by the groom after consummating the marriage—SE] night we had a threesome sexual encounter. It was the most fabulous lovemaking of our lives; the best ever sex."

How bizarre was this whole finding. Readers, you follow now! One cannot blame us siblings for taking an incestuous road to eccentricity; our entire family has a tendency of abnormality and perversion, and they have been demonstrating it through and through. Impudence was second nature to our family.

Don't you think it was unbecoming of you?" said I in undertone.

"I told you incest never bothered us; your father and his sister, I and Renu. Nor we mind sharing; your father shared me with Lubna, I shared my sister with him. Three of us love watching having sex with one another. We were a perfect example of exhibitionism and voyeurism." She said with considerable ease, without any trace of any penitence.

"So, I was born seven months after marriage?" I asked after a slight recess.

"Yeah, approximately," She replied. "You were known as premature baby in the suburbs of our family."

I smiled over her smart expression and then asked, "When were these taken?"

At that very moment Anjali entered the kitchen, torpid and yawning. After the usual greetings, she made her cup of coffee and settled her on the third chair.

"You're late, Anji," said I, "There's a lot to fill you in that I'll do later. You just listen now." Then I repeated my question pointing towards the picture lying in front of Aunt Nina. "When were these taken, khala?"

"Oh, these... Much later." Then she asked Anjali, "How much is the difference between you two?" She turned her face towards me. "Two years?"

"Yeah, two and a half years to be precise." Anjali replied.

"Okay." Aunt Nina resumed. "Nine month after she was born," she jerked her neck towards Anjali, "your mother proceeded to Ireland for her specialization in gynae for couple of years. Since both of you were infants, she couldn't take you along. But the issue was who to take care of you two. Manu was halfway through her studies and was in Karachi and couldn't spare that much time. I, on the other hand, not only had completed my graduation but was free. So both your parents requested me two take a break, which I'd already intended to, and help your father raising you both. I, therefore, flew to Pakistan and lived with your father for around 15 months."

"Were you two sleeping in the same room?" I subtle asked in what I was most interested.

"Oh yes, of course. In fact, that was the deal." She shot a grin at Anjali. "Your father," she exhales a cold sigh, "was a very horny man. He couldn't do without a woman for so many days; then with me around, your mummy were more secure."

"You substituted mummy as wife to our father!?" Anjali said in stunning voice.

"Anji," said I before Aunt Nina could speak. "You missed out the initial facts. Nina Khala and daddy were lovers much before mummy's marriage to him. Now just listen." I said matter-of-factly.

Anjali blinked.

"Then Khala," said I, "what happened.

"My post graduation was about to begin and I had to return. Manju, who was through with the studies, took over the responsibilities of you two for six months or so."

"Did she also live in the same manner with daddy?" Anjali asked.

"Oh no. Manju wasn't one of our 'inmates' then. We used to call her black sheep of the family. Though she knew about our activities, she wasn't in it. She joined the club much later."

"So -"

Aunt Nina overrode me. "When Renu completed her specialization, she and Junaid took a break visiting me... Most of these photographs are of that visit."

Aunt Nina then turned the direction of the conversation toward us—Anjali and I. After discussing the subsequent pros and cons of our amoral decision, Nina Khala, even though against our expectations, effortlessly agreed to our proposal.

-=*=-

Aunt Nina never married as I mentioned earlier, but she had four fast and close friends: Laura and Maziar, an interracial couple; Ferriha, an Iranian woman; and Lewis, a black American. Laura and Ferriha both were in their early-to-mid thirties whereas two gentlemen were of about Aunt Nina's age. Maziar was step brother of Ferriha, we were told. All five were close enough to be called 'inmates.' Aunt Nina, in her excitement and indeed with our consent, told them about our intentions, and much to our surprise they all got thrilled in anticipation.

One day Aunt Nina got hold of both of us to finalize our plans.

"Are you sure that Sabeen will remain firm in her decision and she would have no qualms about you two in future?" She asked us for her as well as for our reassurance.

Anjali and I pledged our undertaking about her. She then revealed her own scheme about two of us siblings.

She told us that since we both cannot officially marry each other for the very obvious, they (she and her two ut supra female 'comrades in sex') have decided that they will celebrate a private wedding in which we both will be announced as husband and wife. But for that to happen, she further stated, we would have to wait for at least four months. "Ya both would remain separated during this time. Ya, Ned, will go back to Pakistan and Anji will stay with me. After four months you'll come back to marry her." She added, "Believe you me ya'll not regret this brief parting. We intend to make your wedding an unforgettable occasion."

Anjali and I were stock-still listening to our Khala's plans in a state of disbelief.

-=*=-

Laura and Maziar had planned a trip to a holiday resort. Laura has a day's official business in a town nearby the resort so they decided to take a three-day break afterwards. Since they were travelling by their own Cherokee jeep, they invited all three of us to accompany them. But, Aunt Nina was busy and nor was I in mood to travel. Finally, the couple succeeded in persuading Anjali and one of Maziar's cousins, Shalizeh to take a trip together.

It was Friday, and Aunt Nina came home a little early after what was three hectic days at her work. She asked me about my plans for the evening.

"My plans! Nothing, Khala," replied I.

"I'm a bit tired, and don't feel like having big time today... So, we'll dine at our local pub. What do you say?"

"Perfectly fine for me,"

-=*=-

Aunt Nina had also invited Ferriha to join us at Uncle Tom's Cabin, the local pub. All three of us drank, danced and dined and enjoyed ourselves. I was a little high when we returned home; I believe all three of us were. Ferriha lived at 50-55 minutes drive from Aunt Nina's house, therefore, Nina khala asked her to stay overnight with us as it was weekend, to which she agreed willingly.

Aunt Nina had put on some light music of Seventies.

"Help yourselves with drinks," said Nina khala.

Ferriha has some rose wine, I opened an orange Bacardi can and three of us settled ourselves down in the lounge. The sweet melody of Summer Wine, one of the best of Seventies, was being played.

"I love this song," spoke Ferriha, "Who're the singers, by the way?"

I abruptly replied, "Nancy Sinatra and Lee...Lee something,"

"Lee Hazelwood," Aunt Nina completed the name.'

"Oh yeah,"

"You seemed quite into music, Ned!" Ferriha looked impressed with me.

We sat there listening to the music, jiggling and wiggling. Ferriha then stood up and changed the CD; she was in a mood of dance, so she put on fast Spanish music. Dandling and dancing alone, she came to me and pulled me to the middle. Our movements were tipsy under the influence of booze. Many a times our bodies knocked into each other. She then banged her hip into me, and as she did it for the third time I reciprocated her. All of a sudden she dragged me closer to her and pecked my lips. As she repeated this gesture, Aunt Nina shouted in a cheerful voice:

"Now don't misuse him, Ferriha, he's my favourite nephew."

"Don't ya worry," replied Ferriha, "I'll use him very appropriately," she added suggestively. After a pause she whispered in my ear, "Ya're too handsome, Ned... I can't resist you anymore," Planting another kiss she spun on her heels and in the wake of her movements danced out of the room. The giggle erupted by Nina Khala and me has hardly broke off that she reappeared without her jeans and pullover; she was now clad only in her sleeveless blouse and colourful panties. She had hairless pretty arms and alluring sexy legs. My astonishment was wrapped in the sensation of excitement; my cock gave a slight twitch. I heard Aunt Nina hooted Ferriha with a screeching whistle.

"Beware Ned, she's gonna seduce you," Aunt Nina was in a mood I haven't seen her in before.

Dancing around, Ferriha suddenly pulled me towards her and flung her arms around me, and I found our lips locked into French-kissing. By then my manhood was fully awake and was brushing her pelvis. I clutched her both exposed ass globes and tugged her body. My hard-on was squeezing into her; I kept the pressure on.

"Ohhh... Ya're excited too," whispered Ferriha. After a few jiggling movements she added tapping my jeans, "Get rid of these,"

I immediately threw a glance at Aunt Nina; she was rocking with her eyes closed.

"Don't worry 'bout her," mumbled Ferriha. "Let her enjoy the show,"

I slowly removed my jeans.

"The shirt too," muttered Ferriha.

I complied with her. Now I had nothing on me save my boxers and socks; the former has substantially poked out from the front. I wasn't embarrassed though; I had stopped getting uncomfortable, I rather felt proud whenever my cock reacted excitedly to situation that is meant for such effect; why should one feel nervous over a characteristic that is the Mother Nature.

The moment her eyes got the glimpse of my 'excitement', a whistling sound emitted out of her lips. "Whao! We've some real man-meet here,"

Still dangling around, she brushed my covered hard-on with her hips. I took one of her hands and placed it on my rigid cock right away. She stared into my eyes and then seized it hard, kissing my lips once again. Next, she spread her legs a little and nodded her head. I moved forward and inserted my dick between her inviting legs; she clutched them round my 'tool' and we embraced each other. We both were caressing one another's naked backs. Subsequently, her hands moved downward...straight into my boxers and they grabbed my bare ass cheeks. We vaulted around in this position for a while, and then in a flash she pulled my underpants down. I stood there...stark naked with a full hard-on.

I again caught a glimpse of Aunt Nina from the corner of my eyes; her stares were locked onto my cock. Ferriha uttered another cry and knelt in front of my dick.

"Shit Nina!" she screamed in awe, "Look, he's gotta monster here... A giant monster,"

Nina Khala did not reply. Ferriha held my cock with her hand, the head of which was glimmering because of the pre-cum. "He's over excited, Nina...leakin'!" She yelled yet again. Then she looked into my eyes and asked, "You mind if I taste your pre cum?" Without waiting for a reply, she opened her mouth and licked the tip of my prick with her tongue. She repeated her gesture and said, "Ya taste good...delicious," She took my entire cock into her mouth, of course it was big enough to fit into her oral cavern.

Wow! A friend of my Aunt was sucking my cock while Nina Khala was watching the performance. And again, I was neither ashamed nor staggered as I've voyaged much beyond such feelings.

I lifted Ferriha up, and pulled her panties down at the drop of a hat. Another exquisite hairless pussy was in front of me to refresh my twinkling eyes. I straightaway extended my tongue out and touched the moistened outer lips of her elegant Iranian vaginal prairie. Her body shuddered. I lapped her twat comprehensively, frequenting her belly, thighs, hips, and belly-button—I was all over her. Ah, how I relish eating a pussy! In between, I also turned her around and continued with my manipulations involving her ass. Before her trembling leg gave way, I stood up and undone her blouse buttons with her help. With both of us so aroused, how can that bra continue concealing those boobs of her? Her tits were indeed adequate to live up to the reputation that Middle Eastern women carry regarding their breasts and butts. Her nipples were prominent—darker and larger than Sonia!—I bit her perfectly shaped walnut-brown right tit and she exhaled a moan. At that very moment we both observed Aunt Nina stood up and strode towards the exit.