In the Waves of Passion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ferriha abruptly called her from behind, "Hey...Nina, Where the hell are ya goin'?"

"I'm retiring... tired," replied Aunt Nina turning around. "You keep enjoying,"

"But I wanna you join us," said Ferriha.

She winked her both eyes and shook her head.

"Why?" asked Ferriha standing up. "'Cause we've your nephew here? Oh come on Nina...now don't play difficult..."

"I'm not bein' difficult, Ferry... I'm just not in mood."

I instantly realized that she was lying.

"You're not," Ferriha said stubbornly. "Okay, at least keep sitting...watch us. You love watching, don't you?"

She gave a wry smile, softly shook her neck again and out she went.

"Modest cow," mocked Ferriha.

Perhaps she chickened out, I thought, because she did not want to get involved with her own nephew. But then, I have seen clear lust in her eyes a while ago keenly staring at my bare rigid cock. I shrugged my shoulders and switched my attention back to us—Ferriha and I.

Our bodies closed in once again and our lips glued together.

"So you like big dicks? I asked in between.

"On yeah, I love big ones." She added, "But you've a huge cock, Ned," After a pause she continued, "I like wild sex... I'm one wild sexy freak." She suddenly pinched my butt and simultaneously bit my nipple, real hard.

"Oooouuuu..." scream of pain escaped my throat.

"So, don't act like a kiddo... Be a man...rather a brute," Without wasting any breath, she sharply twisted my cock and snapped her teeth at my arm.

"Aaaahhh..."

The animal in me has been awoken by her violent manoeuvres. I knew well how to deal with such nymphos. Chilled to the bone, I grabbed her hairs and pulled her head backward, and uncouthly pecked her neck. Simultaneously, I spread her legs with my hand and without warning rammed my finger brutishly into her moist cunt as far as the finger could move.

"Oooohhh..." It was her turn to moan.

"Ya want it wild..."

"Yeah, ruthless an' dirty," she cut me in.

"Here it comes," I retorted. I repeatedly pulled back my finger and thrust into her. In the meanwhile, my teeth were engaged in biting her tensed tits. Her sobbing and screaming was relentless.

I then suddenly picked her up and resting her on my arms took her into my room. I carelessly tossed her on to the bed.

"Easy man!" exclaimed she.

"Shut up you bitch," I hit her face catching her on the hop, "I'll fuck the living daylights out of you,"

"Oh yes," she whined in ecstasy. "Oh yes, fuck the...oh whatever...the shit outta me,"

I took one of her tits between my teeth and nipped at them while I slapped her other boob with force.

"Aaaahhh..."

I alternated my move and she emitted another cry—a blend of pain and delight.

"You whore," I shifted my body, and spreading her legs, I smacked right on her quim. "You're wet...you slut... You want my cock inside your cunt," I spanked her pussy a few times.

"Oh yessss... Oohhh Hhhaaaa... Give it to me... Shove that hard dick into my puss...ya bastard... Shove it in..."

Instead, I moved forward and sat down across her face. I thrust my cock into her mouth. She tried to resist but I nearly ruptured through her close lips.

"Take my prick, ya filthy whore," said I slapping her cheek. She opened her mouth and took my cock in. "Suck it bitch...suck it real hard..." I slapped her face yet again.

I was fucking her mouth just as one screw a cunt; pushing as further as her mouth can take. My both hands were active pinching and nipping her body and striking her face. She was finding it hard to breathe. She was chocking...and I liked it this way.

After having enough of oral stimulation and chocking, I took my cock out of her mouth and adjusted myself between her legs. I placed a thick pillow under her back and spreading her hips well apart, I rammed my cock into her drenched cunt with a brutal force. Bang! My fucking rod zoomed in up to the hilt.

"AAAAAHHHH..." A scream came out of Ferriha's throat. "Ya motherfucker! Easy. Ooohhh... Ya...you're too big,"

But I was not even remotely inclined to listen to her; the slut wanted it wild, so, let her saw what I was capable of. I, therefore, began an assault with long and hard strokes at fairly high pace. I haven't cum in the past ten days or so; the flooding strength in me had, therefore, produced a robust effect on my stamina and my dick was firmer than steel. Every so often, I pulled my entire sex rod up to the brink and then hammered it back with a violent force to hear a scream each time. My hands had clutched her both thighs and with every thrust I pulled her body forward as well as exerted an outward pressure that was causing her discomfort, perhaps pain. And that what she wanted: pleasure with torture.

"Ooohh my... Fuck ya bastard...ya're killin' me..."

"I'll rip apart yar cunt...Ferriha... Your pussy will be in tatters, you cunt."

She was yelling and screaming with joy and pain.

I kept on going like that for a fair few minutes. I realized then that it was a little too much for her, I, therefore, modified my position. Leaving her legs stretched, I rested my arms across her chest on the mattress. I straighten my body and brought it to full rigidity. Throwing all the weight on my arm, I started banging her with my body remaining uptight.

Her tongue and throat were uninterrupted; and I was thinking about my next move, improvising. After countless groan and cries and spoken vulgarities, I took my cock out of her dripping pussy and like an arrow from a bow shoved my fingers, this time three, into her cunt with considerable force. A shriek escaped her mouth. After a few strokes back and forth her love passage, the cuntal walls further stretched to accommodate my entire hand. Bloody hell! I was screwing the horny bitch with my hand.

Her cries, enveloped in ecstasy, pierced the tranquillity of the room.

"Oooooohhhh... Ahhaaa... You'll tear apart my cunt, ya sonofabitch,"

"I'll turn it into rags, you dirty bitch," said I giving her a violent blow.

"Aaaahhhhaaaaa... Ya motherfucker... I'll kill you..."

"Shut up, you slut," I slapped her face with my free hand and gave her cunt yet another bash. Next, I leant forward and bit her both tits real hard.

Her ear-splitting yells was never ending.

"Aaaahhh... Keep doing... Keep doin' it...ya bastard... Am...I'm cumin'... OH YES... Cum...ing... AAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAA..." She reached her first climax with me.

I was much pleased with myself.

Even though she wanted me to give it a break, I was in no mood of a hold-up or even slowing down. I kept up my pace notwithstanding her protests. I loved maltreating her body. I, in fact, never knew this sadistic side of mine. It was a fresh discovery indeed. After our respective sadistic appetites were substantially assuaged, I withdrew my hand and ordered her to get on her all-fours.

She obeyed forthwith.

She had a titillating ass. I stretched her ass cheeks apart to find her equally enticing hole. A tingling sensation spread through me, inciting every nerve. I gave her asshole a wholesome kiss and her body screamed through her throat. I then in same one instance inserted my cock into her soaked-to-skin cunt and rammed violently my dripping finger (of her pussy fluids) into her asshole.

"Ooooohhhh..."

I kept thrusting her both holes and smacking her butt cheeks until she caught up with her second orgasm. Her yells were louder than ever before.

Just then I realized that my own explosion was not that far-off as it has been more than 20 minutes that I was 'servicing' this nympho. Her twat, however, was sore enough to carry on. I, therefore, drew my dick from her cunt and without further ado I shoved my well lubricated cock into her equally greased shithole.

Her ear-shattering shriek made me felt as if I had gone deaf.

"OOOOOOHHHhhhh!!! Ya motherfucker...! Ya killed me...ya sonofabitch... Take it out ya swine...eets too big... Aaaahhh... Take t-that fucking thin' out...ya bastard..."

But who listens! Neither had I stopped assaulting her rear hole nor her tongue ceased to calling me names or pronouncing dirty words.

Before long, I felt sheer excitement building up in me. Therefore, as my cock took a leap, I pulled it out of her asshole, turned her around and holding her jaw, I ejaculated my load over her face. There was loads of cum that kept erupting out of my dick. Her whole face and cleavage along with her tits were covered in my goo.

After one heck of a wild sex adventure, I collapsed beside her on the bed, worn out; so was she.

"Wow! That was some performance, Ned!" said she bemusedly. "You don't come across such an experience that often. My hat! You've a bull's strength, Ned...! You're full of beans... I loved the way you fucked the brains out of me. I simply loved it." Having said so, she, much to my surprise, turned around changing her direction and rested her jism-covered face over my crotch, never bothering to clean the cum off her face or breast (she had just rubbed it into her skin). She asked me to turn my face towards her quim, which I did and we slept off in that position.

I had discovered new dimensions and learnt unique skills of lovemaking during this and one in the following morning sessions with Ferriha.

To be continued in Part V

Suggestions are welcomed. Please feel free to give your comments – SE