Incendiary Circumstances Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave had finished playing with Marie's nipple clamps and had her panties off. His tongue was flicking in the general direction of her clit and, amazingly, he was hard again. He backed off from time to time to extend her pleasure even though she got mad at his teasing. He'd talk to her and ask her questions as she pleaded desperately for her release.

"Those black cocks really excite you, don't they?"

"Shhhh," Marie whispered, pushing at the back of his head.

"Was your friend Andre that big?"

"That was years ago. I have no idea. Now tend to your knitting."

"But he was big, wasn't he? Bigger than me."

"David!" Marie screeched. She really couldn't remember much about the cock of the black man she'd run from all those years ago but she did know he was much bigger than her husband.

Dave let his face be pushed back into Marie's box. It didn't take long before he was humming his wife's favorite tune, which was anything, regardless of its musical content, that transferred the lively vibrations of his vocal chords along his tongue before transferring them to her aching, desperate clitoris.

He felt her hips pressing at his mouth and was certain her climax was close when he heard her whisper, "the dildo, Dave." He'd forgotten all about the tall dark sentinel standing upright on his nightstand but obviously his wife had not.

"I thought you didn't like this," he commented as he retrieved the hefty gel object located behind him.

"Damn it Dave, can you just shut up for once and fuck me with it?"

Rather than feel chastened by his wife's outburst, her desperately articulated need excited him even more. He had pushed the dildo, surprisingly easily, in to its hilt and began stabbing Marie's cunt repeatedly with it.

As her climax rushed at her like a locomotive opened full-throttle, threatening to push her entire body out of the bed as she thrashed and kicked at the covers, Dave suddenly reared up like the king of the jungle, ripped the shiny fake cock from her pussy and pushed himself into its place.

He was smaller, shorter and thinner by several inches but made up for any dimensional deficiencies with pure dominance bred of ardor. Marie came quickly as the tiger in her bed completed what could have been mistaken for rape had they not been married for more that three decades.

Dave's second climax, something that hadn't visited their plush king sized bed in the better part of a decade or more followed quickly upon Marie's. He crashed almost as quickly as he came, rolling off to the right. Marie felt wonderful, mellow and calm. She only needed one thing to complete her night.

Crawling one-hundred eighty degrees, she snuggled into a sweet sixty-nine, sucking Dave's messy penis into her warm mouth while he brought his lips to her other pair decorated with his cum. Dave didn't cum again, or even get hard, but Marie had a series of gently rolling after-climaxes as her hubby cleaned her cunt.

Marie spent the entire next day resting from the best sex she'd had in the last twenty-five years. Dave proudly left her alone when she explained the nature of her exhaustion. This didn't help her recovery all that much because it just gave her more time to contemplate what Blaine's intentions were for that bun she'd been ordered to wear the next morning.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
It's like you were there

He was so hard and he was so good... going to have to do something to top that big boy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sweet Marie

Been waiting to see you get what's cumming to you. Hope this ends up with the kid and the husband DP-ing you and then coating your face with their cumm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fucking awesome series of hot stories - I can't wait 'till Marie gets that huge black cock jammed deep into her slick cunt, it's what we're all waiting for!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bathroom Encounter She became a knocked up slut in a bathroom.in Interracial Love
Suburban Mom Young black athlete seduces suburban momin Interracial Love
The Black Football Roommate and Gf Ch. 01 Chapter 01: The Introduction.in Interracial Love
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Holly's Breeding Milf gets drunk and bred at son's graduation party.in Interracial Love
More Stories