All Comments on 'Incestory: A Curse'

by sex2xs2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 9 years ago

I would like more details....I know I am being critical, but I want more back ground on the curse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequel

Please add a family reunion orgy story of this family with this curse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Background on the curse

SyrustheVirus ... start with //www.literotica.com/s/incestory-reunions then //www.literotica.com/s/incestory-muses

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Wow

That was great. I make note of the comment on background and I will check out those stories, but I also hope you continue moving forward. This is well written and hot, a rare combo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hott

I was sooo hoping while he showered he heard mom and sis get in to a catfight while they argued or he awoke to them in the room fighting

SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 9 years ago
The sex was hot

but the story was not. I'm sorry, but you were all over the place, talking about a curse, but never explaining it. Passing out, waking up to a fight, then fucking mom immediately, tripping across the sister, fucking her without a word, passing out, waking up to a fight, again, then fucking mom, again. While the writing was fine, there's no real story, I'm just not feeling it.

max052max052about 9 years ago
Very unique story

It is a bit chaotic, but that's what makes it interesting. It makes you ask questions and then search for the answers. I too hope you continue with this storyline, there is great potential here. Thanks for a 5 star read and I have favored this story.

Best regards, max052

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

This is a unique story. As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, I normally like indepth character development and logical plot/subplot development. This chapter jumps directly into the plot/subplot without any real introduction. Ths is like stepping into the middle of an ongoing argument without knowing how it developed. The preceding is why I rated this chapter 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous