Incestory: A Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers

Apparently she wasn't in the mood for games either.

I grabbed my clothes from Stephanie's floor as Mom washed my cum down the drain and made my way to my own room where I jerked off to mental visions of my sister and mother fulfilling my every wish like my own personal harem girls until I soaked the sheets between my legs with wads of cum and promptly passed out.

***************************

Dave and Rodney were goofing off ... throwing clothes back and forth across the dorm room. I loved my frat brothers but it was always chaos when the three of us got together.

"C'mon, guys!" I shouted over the rock blaring from the radio. "We gotta get to the mixer before those Alphas drink all the fucking beer!"

Dave threw a pair of jeans at me. I ducked down in our second-hand love-seat and the jeans flew over my head, hit the wall, and ripped down a centerfold from some old European skin mag as it fell to the floor behind me.

"SHIT!" He ran across the room and dug out the centerfold from behind the love-seat. "Hold on Vivian! I got you!"

Rodney laughed and pulled on a pair of khaki shorts to go with his polo shirt. "Dude! That chick must be like sixty by now!"

"Don't listen to him, Baby!" Dave kissed the picture of the beautiful Argentinian super-model and pinned her back to the wall. "Sixty or not, Vivian DelToro is the hottest babe on the planet ... I'd nut in her mouth any day!"

Rodney sprayed himself with deoderant and sniffed his pits to make sure he was good to go.

"Get a grip, Brah! I hear the Delta's are gonna be at the party!" Rodney said. "Those sluts are the best ... and they're all under sixty!"

Dave plopped on my bed to put on his sneakers. "Man, I can't wait! That one chick ... what's her name? The Delta hottie everyone talks about? She's a Junior ... shit, I always forget their fucking names. It begins with an S ... I'm sure of that."

"Sarah?" Rodney offered.

"No, I'd remember that."

"Stacy?" Rodney guessed again.

"No, Stacy's a ginger." Dave finished tying his shoes and laid back on my bed. "This chick is super hot ... long black hair ... real tall and thin ... awesome tits ... and the longest, sexiest legs you ever seen."

I looked up from my laptop and hazarded a guess ... "Stephanie?"

Rodney and Dave exchanged a glance and looked at me in unison.

"You know her?" Dave asked. "From what I hear from the dudes over at St. Catherine's ... she is one awesome piece of ass. Real experienced - if you know what I mean?"

"Yeah," Rodney jumped in, "really knows how to work a cock."

"Sounds like a real prize," I mumbled as my heart sank into my stomach and threatened to burst from my chest at the same time, "the kind of girl you'd take home to Mother."

Dave laughed and Rodney grabbed his extended hand and yanked him to his feet. "Any port in a storm, Brah!"

***************************

I found her by the keg, surrounded by three of the hottest girls I'd ever seen together in one place. One blond, one brunette, and one with a platinum pixie-cut.

She was wearing jeans and a tight black T-shirt with the words 'Fuck her - I did!' on the back. The girls wore their fake smiles and nodded and laughed in unison at my sister who appeared to be talking animatedly to the girls, politely ignoring the group of Alpha's hovering nearby, waiting for a chance to pounce.

I started making my way through the knots of future twelve-step program members trying not to lose sight of her while attempting to also not knock anyones plastic cup from their hand.

"Hold up, Brah!" Rodney shouted and I could hear my boys crashing through the people I'd avoided as they followed behind me.

When I broke clear of the crowd, I had to stop and gather myself. My head was swimming and I hadn't even had my first beer yet.

"Holy shit!" Dave laughed, "Dude's got like Jedi radar and shit!"

"Damn!" Rodney put his hand on my shoulder and leaned into my shoulder. "You got the cajones?"

It seemed as if she sensed me. She stopped talking and stiffened up. The girls all seemed confused and for a second pixie-cut even lost her fake smile.

She turned slowly and instantly caught my eyes.

"Dude ... dude ... dude." Dave chanted in my other ear. "That's all you!"

I broke free of my brothers and walked to her. She smiled from ear to ear and my heart pounded in excitement.

"I'll be damned," she announced as I approached with Hekyl and Jekyl on my heels, "my long-distance boyfriend finally made it out to see me after all."

I could only imagine what Rodney and Dave were thinking at that moment but the girls all burst into giggles and smiles at me and when I returned my gaze to my sister's eyes, they held a message; it said just follow my lead.

***************************

We ended up at a suite in a nice hotel on the nice side of town the girls had rented for the night.

Dave and the blond were together in the bathroom and Rodney got the brunette alone in the adjacent room where the beds were. Pixie-cut, Stephanie, and I found ourselves cuddled together on the couch with our second bottle of whiskey. Stephanie was on my left and Pixie was on my right.

"It's too bad you didn't have a friend for me," Pixie said. "We could have had some fun."

"Don't worry," Stephanie said as she poured us shots. "I'm not the jealous type."

She set down the bottle and ran her hand up my thigh.

"We have an agreement," she reached my crotch and pinched my rock-hard cock through my jeans, "Don't we, Baby?"

"Ummmmm," I felt myself starting to leak pre-cum in my pants. "Yeah! Good times!"

"Well then," Pixie said as she slid off her hoodie to reveal a pale, tight little body and a set of sweet round titties crowned with bright pink nipples. "What are we waiting for?"

Stephanie found my zipper and unzipped me. My cock sprang from my jeans and throbbed in the air. Stephanie and Pixie burst into giggles and Stephanie grabbed my jumping member to hold it still.

"Tell you what," she said as she placed her hand on Pixies head and guided her to my lap, "you can have all you want."

Pixie had a cute little round face and thick pouty lips. I'd imagined her sucking my cock a few times as we made our way to the hotel and apparently Stephanie had noticed.

As her lips wrapped around the head of my cock and her hot wet mouth engulfed me, Stephanie leaned up and gently kissed my lips.

"Steph," I moaned. "I don't think ..."

"Shhhhhhhhhh" She silenced me with her lips. "Don't think at all, Goofball!"

Pixie pulled off of me and Stephanie traded places with her. My balls jumped and I could feel the cum building up the instant she slid me into her mouth.

"You are so hot." Pixie kissed me and ran her fingers over my face. "I want you so bad."

Stephanie looked up at her and giggled.

"Wait your turn, Slut!"

Stephanie jerked and sucked on me like a woman possessed. It was only a few seconds before I was ready to blow.

I grabbed Pixie's head and guided her down so Steph and her were cheek to cheek.

Stephanie pulled off my cock an instant before I came and shoved me into Pixie's mouth. Pixie swallowed me like a champ, taking me all the way down so that I came down her throat.

"Oh GAAAAWD!" I grunted as I spasmed from head to toe and spewed nut after nut down Pixie's throat.

Stephanie leaned in and put her lips to my ear.

"Save some for me."

I pulled Pixie off me, spurting a nut across her face as I continued to ejaculate, and pushed Steph down to catch the next burst.

She put her lips over the tip of my cock and sucked on it like a straw. The affect caused me to nut even harder and soon, my big sister's mouth was entirely full of my semen. It began to drip down her chin before I could finally wind down.

Pixie giggled and handed her the first empty whiskey bottle.

Stephanie smiled her thanks and spit the huge glob of cum into it. Then, she pulled Pixie close and they licked each other's faces clean of the cum I'd left behind.

"You are such a dirty little whore!" Pixie giggled.

Just then, Rodney and the blond burst out of the adjacent room, disheveled and sweaty.

When he saw the three of us, the girls kissing with my cock still bouncing in the air between them, he burst into a huge proud smile.

"Dude! You make the Brotherhood fucking PROUD!"

Stephanie stood and dragged us both to our feet.

"C'mon," she led us by the hands past Rodney and the blond and spun so that the two of us fell together onto the recently torn up bed. She turned around and slid the door shut. "Let's get this party started."

"YOU ROCK!" Rodney cheered from the other room. "Just watch out for my pecker trails, Brah!"

***************************

Pixie moaned and ran her fingers through my sister's hair as Stephanie worked her pussy with her tongue.

I watched the expressions on her face as I slowly stroked in my sister doggy-style. Each of my thrusts were translated through Steph's body to her probing tongue, causing her to shudder, causing Pixie to jerk with the movement.

I started to climax again and the shuddering of my body caused Steph to look over her shoulder at me. When she saw my expression she shot me a stern look.

"Don't cum in me!"

I couldn't help myself. There was no way I was pulling out of that steamy velvet heavan.

"No fucking way!" I responded.

"Aaron, wait!" She cried out and leaned forward so I slipped out of her. "Not yet!"

Before I could cram myself back into her she reached back and guided my dick to her asshole.

I slid into her ass with an ease that was borderline questionable. Apparently, my cock wasn't the first to tour her hershey highway.

Pixie reached between Steph's legs and began to swirl her fingers over my sister's cunt so fast it made sloppy rythmic squishing noises.

I let go with a cry of pleasure - my cum splattering inside her colon with each violent thrust of my hips.

She jerked in response to each spurt and suddenly started grinding back into me in the throes of her own shuddering orgasm.

Pixie fell back and grabbed Stephanie's head, pulling her face down to her own little pink hole, wrapping her legs around Steph's shoulders, and grinding out her own orgasm on my sister's mouth.

"Fuckin' slut," Pixie growled, "whore ... suck my pussy ... bitch ... suck me ... suck me!"

I pulled out of Stephanie and stroked my slimy cock as Pixie finished. When she finally relaxed and let Steph go, Stephanie spun around and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I could taste Pixie all over her lips.

We ran our hands over each other in passion as we swirled our tongues and mashed our lips together so hard I was sure my lips would burst.

Pixie watched us for a few minutes before she rolled out of bed and started pulling her clothes back on.

"I guess you guys got some catching up to do, huh?"

Stephanie pulled me down on top of her and guided me back into her. I pulled the covers over us and settled in.

"Yes," she said to me softly with a hint of satisfaction in her voice, "we do."

***************************

I woke up alone to the sound of commotion in the other room. I found my jeans and stepped out into the main room to find my sister and mother locked in a staring contest.

Everyone else was gone.

My mother looked tired. Her long-sleaved sweater and jeans were wrinkled as if she'd been sleeping in them. Her hair was disheveled and unbrushed. She wasn't wearing make-up.

"How'd you find us?" Steph asked her.

"You used your Father's credit card ... you didn't think I would see that?" Mom shook her head and brushed her long hair from her face. "It makes sense. Of course he would let you use his cards."

She looked away from us, tears welling in his eyes. "He always liked you better."

Stephanie shot me a guilty look. I pretended not to notice.

"Are you happy?" Mom asked.

Stephanie started to speak but Mom shut her down with a hand gesture.

"Not you," she looked at me. "Him."

I pointed at myself as if to say - who me?

"Are you happy?"

I could feel myself turn a deep dark shade of red.

Mom stalked across the room until we were nose to nose.

"I asked you a question, Young Man!"

"Leave him alone, Mom," Stephanie snarled. "You know he can't help it anymore than Dad or any other man in our family could."

"The Curse ... I know."

"It's not a curse," Stephanie put a hand on each of our shoulders. "It's not a curse to me."

"You aren't old enough to understand!"

"I understand that this is what I like." She looked at me tenderly. "I want this."

I liked the sound of that.

"Besides," Steph continued, "I know you didn't drive all the way across town for nothin'." She smiled like an attorney sealing the deal on a murder trial. "You came here because you need this as much as we do."

Mom walked across the room to the computer table and picked up the nearly empty bottle of whiskey my frat brothers had left behind. There was at least four shots left and she took it all down in a few quick gulps. When the bottle was drained, she tossed it away and turned back to face her children.

"I guess it was just a matter of time, huh?" She asked, seemingly resigned to her fate, "So ... who's first?"

I walked over, grabbed my mother by the arm, and dragged her into the bedroom.

Stephanie followed us in and watched intently as I pushed Mom down on the bed and dropped down on top of her.

She didn't struggle. She didn't resist in the least. I was lost in a primal drive that was uncontrollable, fundamental, and overpowering.

When I tugged on Mom's sweater, she raised her arms over her head so I could pull it off. She sat up just enough to allow me to reach behind her and unclasp her bra. She lifted her hips when I tugged her jeans and panties down. She waited patiently while I pulled off her shoes and stripped her jeans away.

When she was completely undressed, she spread her legs and pulled me to her.

I slid my cock into her and settled into her soft warm body.

Stephanie slid into bed beside our mother and the three of us exchanged glances.

"There's no going back," Mom said. "You both understand that, right?"

Stephanie tenderly pulled Mom's face to hers and kissed her gently on the lips.

"I hope not."

***************************

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers
12