All Comments on 'Incestory: Veterans Affairs'

by sex2xs2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredibly hard to read, and I'm not talking about the grammer

Feeling real upset after reading that one.

Great work, one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Too hard to read. Too much jumping around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very hard to follow... To much jumping around with little foundation laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hard to follow? nah

some people need things laid out in front of them. some people enjoy having to think. color me in the second group. well done.

madengineer3madengineer3over 13 years ago
Like "The Sound and The Fury"

This is difficult and wonderful writing. Just like Faulkner told a story through the eyes of an idiot we have here a story told through the mind of a wounded warrior.

This is exceptionally good writing.

oliver1242oliver1242over 13 years ago
The Soldier Mind

This story shows how a wounded soldier works while recuperating an a hospital or at home,that is why the story bounces around.

I think you did a very good job at showing the insights to someone wounded in battle and the recovery process that one goes through.

The people that love this soldier were willing to do anything to help him get better no matter what it took.

Married soldiers that go off to war,only to return home to an empty house and a cheating spouse,is just as devistated as one who is badly wounded.

My hat off to you for bringing this problem to light.

sammers12345sammers12345about 9 years ago
more

love to know more please add more about this story

Aussie1951Aussie19517 months ago
I agree with Oliver1242 comments

Unfortunately, this happens far too often in real life. I should know because sadly it happened to me. The only good thing that come out in my situation, we had no children… Aussie Vietnam vet…

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

I know this story too well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous