Incestory: Veterans Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers

The explosion flipped the HMMWV and I rolled with it, my helmet ripped away by the blast, and my head bounced like a ping pong ball between the steel floor of the cab and the sharp underside of the dashboard.

*****************************

Our sweaty foreheads touched and the sensation was like touching an electric fence; I jerked from the intensity.

She glowed green and her eyes reflected neon like an electronic goddess of some sort.

The Neon shimmered and became my Sister.

"Susan?" I gasped, "When did you become so beautiful?"

"Do you see me?" she asked, grabbing my face, "Do you?"

"So electric," I said, "so beautiful."

Linsey giggled: "It's gotta be the drugs!"

She kissed me gently on the lips and massaged the back of my neck as I fell back into a deep dark sleep unspoiled by images of war.

*****************************

The alarm was beeping again so I reached up to turn it off but snagged my hand in a bundle of hoses and wires.

There as a sharp pain in the crook of my elbow and I realized suddenly that it must be snagged in razor wire.

No ... wait ... not ... wire ... where was I?

I forced my eyes open and recognized the room immediately as soon as I was able to adjust to the glare.

It was the room Susan and I had shared as kids until we were too old. Susan had inherited the house from our parents since I was always out of the country anyway and our Parents had gotten a smaller place closer to town.

There were at least a dozen wires and hoses running from my arm to a small bank of medical machines arranged on the right side of the bed. One of the devices beeped with each beat of my heart.

I looked around to take in as much information as I could; I needed to orient myself before I did anything else.

*****************************

The room was the same as I remembered except for the machines and the bed I was in. It was a hospital bed with confusing controls mounted on a wired handheld device attached to the steel bars that prevented patients from rolling out.

Susan's old bed was slept in and unmade. There were several piles of women's clothes, half of them I recognized as Linsey's, as well as a few pizza boxes and bags of chips scattered around the room.

A movement at the door caught my attention and I turned my head to see my Sister standing in the doorway with a shocked look in her eyes.

Then that fucking beeping noise sounded in my ear and I swung my arm to try to pull out of the tangle of medical machinery I was attached to so I could get at it.

Susan rushed across the room and laid across me to stop me from thrashing around.

"Larry?" Susan asked me.

"Yeeeeeah?" I couldn't move my tongue right for some reason.

"You've been in and out of a coma for over a month."

"Is thaaat why I'm sooo fuckiiing thiirsty?"

I looked around again blinking at the bright light of day.

Susan pushed a button and the beeping stopped.

"Wheeere is Michelle?" I asked

"She wrote you a letter," Susan said and looked away quickly before I could read her expression.

"I don't need to read it, I guess," I'd found the use of my tongue again, "I already know what it says."

*****************************

I was weak but Susan helped me walk around the house. We ended up in the kitchen and Susan poured me a glass of orange juice.

"Drink this," she handed me the glass, "You're lips are chapped."

I took the glass and sipped the wonderful cold juice.

"Go slow!" Susan warned, "You'll get sick if you don't!"

I nodded and she looked out the window over the sink to watch Linsey swing on our old tire swing out back.

I looked over Susan's shoulder to see the neighbor boys hanging on the fence trying desperately to get her attention.

"Nice isn't it?" she asked.

"What?"

"To be home in a peaceful place with a happy child," she looked over her shoulder at me, "I'm truly sorry about your Wife, Larry."

I hugged her from behind and was instantly struck by the familiarity of her body and the smell of her skin.

She pulled my arms around her to pull me closer and I staggered from emotion more than from physical weakness.

I realized everything, completely, just in that moment.

She held my arms and guided me to a chair, helping me to sit down.

*****************************

I knew what had happened to me the last month ... I just couldn't believe it.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!" Susan said sitting on my lap facing me with her legs on either side of me, "its okay, Baby!" she urged.

"Oh, God!" I gasped.

"Don't!" Susan said, putting her fingers to my lips, "For Linsey's sake!"

"What do you mean?"

Susan kissed me gently and I felt my cock harden in my pants instinctively.

"As long as she thinks you don't know or remember anything ... she can ... lead a normal life, okay?"

"But ...," I tried to say something, anything.

"She's going to college soon; she got a scholarship to a really good school right here in Texas"

Susan held my face and forced me to look into her eyes.

"Michelle was the only thing still tying you to this world, you see?"

"I know ... but!"

"She and I did what we had to," she hissed, "to bring you back."

"I think ... I think I understand ... to a degree," I continued to try to protest.

"She did what she had to out of love for you, please don't throw it up in her face!"

The boys were chasing Linsey around the yard with a giant plastic squirt gun. I could see them through the glass sliding doors. She was laughing and enjoying the attention. They were intentionally soaking her shirt and even I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Be mad at me if you have to," she offered, "I can take whatever you can dish out," she looked out at Linsey as well, "but she needs to have the illusion of innocence - especially at her age, okay?"

I looked up at my Sister and she shined with a slight green tint again. She was still as beautiful as I'd dreamt she was.

"Where is your Husband?" I asked.

She wiggled to help my engorged head settle comfortably between her thighs.

"Fucking your Wife, Larry," she stated, tears welling in her eyes, "They hooked up a week after you left for your last tour."

I'd never met him ... I was too busy fighting two wars so that Motherfucker would be safe and cozy in my bed at night!

"Forget about them!" Susan said abruptly, leaning up to cause her pussy to slide up the underside of my shaft and her tits to press into my chest. "I can take care of you until you're better, okay?"

I kissed her neck drinking in her scent and the softness of her body, the comfort that had helped bring me back from the darkness.

"I have to go back, Susan," I stated, "I need to finish my missions."

Susan smiled sadly and ran her fingers through my long hair.

"You're too beat up - you're out, Larry," she said softly, "You have to make a new life now."

"How?" I stammered.

"Family ... you got me," she sniffled, "I need a man now as much as you need someone to help you get your life back together."

I looked out to see Linsey again but she'd disappeared with the two boys ... Susan noticed too.

"Well, then," she laughed through her tears, "So much for the illusion of innocence!"

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
375 Followers
12