All Comments on 'Incestuous'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Sandi Sweet.

Naming one of your characters in this story after an incredibly sexy young porn star was a really nice touch. Sandi Sweet may not have done too many scenes, but she looked amazing in those she did do. I couldn't help but picture her while reading this story. Tiny, petite, and oh so feminine, with a breathtakingly beautiful face. I half-expected the rest of the girls featured in this story to also be named after other porn actresses.

Ah. Sweet Sandi Sweet.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 9 years ago
looking forward to the next chapter

hopefully you will want to continue this... there are 5 more days left :)

MJOMJOover 9 years ago
Have I seen this before?

I am almost positive that I have seen this story before, the opening seems very familiar to me. Is this something that the author is reposting?

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Damn!

So fucking hot! Wish the would have been more background making it a much better story, but all the fucking made up for the lack of a story, still rated five stars.

I agree there's still five days left.

CphuckerCphuckerover 9 years agoAuthor

Yes, this is a repost of a classic. I put it back up after getting many requests.

Red48beardRed48beardover 9 years ago
more story

1. i kept waiting for news from the upstairs folks... suspecting that the parents were already in the "family" mode.

2, as mentioned by others, this is only day 2?

3. since this is a repost of an existing story, i assume you did think out these questions before now..

comment: well done, true not much character development, but later chapters could enhance that fault

thanks

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago

One of the best stories ive read hope you continue it soon.

Gina_B_33Gina_B_33about 9 years ago
Very Nice!

I enjoyed this story very much and I wouldn't mind reading more about them, especially about what goes on after the cousions leave.

Gina

pdminister20pdminister20almost 9 years ago
MORE!

excellent! you have to continue this ! we still havent seen beth taking it in the ass, or the other two getting a straight load from the source! please, more!!

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 8 years ago
Wow

I would love to experience this

phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

Email me if you want to make this happen

By the way i dont check email that often

Girls only

quwykxzquwykxzover 8 years ago
Continue, please...

This was an amazingly entertaining and sexy story, and I would love if it would get the sequel (or even sequels!) that I feel it really deserves.

pdminister20pdminister20over 7 years ago
AMAZING

So far the best story i've read! keep it going!!

bradd50bradd50over 7 years ago
Loved it!!!

Boner up for that story!!!..lol

OkieChuckOkieChuckalmost 7 years ago
loved every sentence of the story

None of my cousins were quiet that bad

Sam382Sam382over 6 years ago
Seriously Incomplete

This was and incredibly hot, sexy, and amazing story. However, I would've liked more depth of the bro/sis first time, as well as bro/lil cuz first vag time; a little more description of the sexual action. Like many others who have left comments on this wonderful story of sibling/cousin incest I feel that this story is seriously INCOMPLETE. You, Cphucker, ended it with the bro, Sam, popping the little cousin's, Lilith, cherry on the second night of the week that the families are gathered and about to have his cock cleaned by his sexy little sister, Sandy, while the big cousin, Beth, is gonna clean up her passed out little sister. There is a 5 more days of "sexy times" for the siblings/cousins with certain events that will/could happen; ie: Beth getting her butt cherry popped, Sam going "around the world" (Mouth, Pussy, and Ass Fuck) with each girl, and so much more. With that said: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write a continuation of this amazingly glorious story.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 6 years ago
don't know what to do

i love incest porn, it really turns my crank,, but there is a serious flaw to most of it,, and that is character and or story development,,,,lets get to the sex asap and to hell with the rest,,, this is a good story, well written, well paced,,no tension or suspense but some well choreographed sex just the same..as this is a re-posting there was no thought of a rewrite i am sure,, which it sorely needed,, after all, you said this was only day 2 and there were 5 days left,,,thanks for leaving me hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story.

But where is the rest of it. This was just the 2nd day of the visit. Still much of the week remains. 5*. -dave

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

5 stars, but one error. I'm fairly certain that when Sam took Sandy's cherry that he came inside her without a condom making her the first and not Lilith as you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I too was going to root for more but found 7 year requests for the same.

Was a fun story but lack of an ending diminishes a 5 star review to 3 stars.

Bill S.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what I’d give to be Sam many years ago! Vey erotic! Too bad you didn’t continue the story. ;-p

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first part seemed a little confusing. Where they used to each others' nudity or was he surprised that she slept naked.

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Great story - would love to read where they go next with their relationship...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice fantasy of a guy with 3 horny girls that want to do everything in front of each other.

But NO way could ANY guy come inside one chick and immediately sink himself into another without rest. That just can't happen.

The story got so redundant that I nearly fell asleep while reading it.

So 3 stars & I was feeling generous.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nobody but nobody can ass fuck a chick and not have her wake up from the sexond his dick enters her.

This is why I could only rate a 3 star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
5013 Followers
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.