Incestuous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,028 Followers

"Do you think our parents can hear us down here?" Lilith asked.

"No way," Sandy said, then louder, "I mean, no fucking way!"

Lilith laughed. "You bitch, you'll get us all in trouble."

"No one upstairs can hear us, trust me," Sam said, not taking his eyes or much of his attention from the TV.

"That's good to know," Beth said, winking at Sandy.

All three girls were camped out on the floor, while Sam remained on the couch. They all watched TV with him for a few minutes, the two cousins probably tired from their trip. Or so Sandy thought.

"We should play a game," Beth said, propped up on her elbow.

"Like what?" Lilith asked excitedly.

Sam just rolled his eyes, knowing he wouldn't want any part of whatever they had planned. Sandy remembered what her father had said to her earlier.

"We have to include Sam if we're gonna play something," she said, much to his reluctance.

"Ok, fine," Beth replied, thinking it over. "I'm the oldest, so I should get to choose."

"Come on, Sam!" Lilith said. "Please play with us?"

Sandy wondered if the pure suggestiveness of Lilith's prying was what made Sam sigh and turn the TV off. He rolled off the couch and sat on the floor with the girls, all of them in a circle of sorts. Even sitting directly across from her, Sam didn't dare look Sandy in the eye. She wondered if he had regretted what had happened between them. She hoped not.

"What's the game, then?" Sandy asked.

Beth sat straight up, brushing her pony tail over her shoulder and eagerly putting her hands in her lap. She seemed more playful than Sandy ever remembered her. Even though she was 4-5 years older than the rest of them, she seemed quite content to be spending time with her sister and cousins. Sandy thought that was really neat, and uncommon in her experience. Usually older siblings tried to act superior or indifferent to the feelings of those younger than them. Sam was only a year older than her, so he hadn't really done that much. Sandy wagered he would be very attentive to her if she wanted him to be.

"How about..." Beth looked inquisitively at each of them, studying them to see what they would be up for. "...if we start off with truth or dare, but without the dare. Let's save that for later."

Sam laughed. "That's a game 12 year olds play. Are you serious?"

Beth looked mockingly offended. "I'll have you know that we still played it in college, thank you very much."

Lilith tried to stifle a giggle. "I've heard about some of those college games."

Beth slapped her shoulder. "Shush! I told you that in confidence."

Everyone laughed, but Beth was serious about playing. Sandy had actually never played this game before. The only person she ever would play it with was probably Lilith, and they skipped straight to the stuff most people were dared to do.

"Just to show that I'm not going to wuss out as the oldest," Beth said, "I will let you all ask me a question each."

"Wait, we all have to come up with a question?" Sandy asked. "I don't even know what I'd ask."

"Don't worry about it," Beth said. She crossed her legs in front of her, inadvertently hiking up the football jersey she was wearing as pajamas and showing her white panties to everyone. Sam noticed, but was good about not staring. Still, something about white panties against tanned skin made him hot inside.

"I'll go first," Lilith offered. "I already know so much about my big sister, so I'll have to just ask her the naughty secret stuff."

Beth pretended to be angry at her, but then bowed her head. "I graciously accept all questions, regardless of subject."

"Um..." Lilith tapped her chin. "How many hours total did you spend at college on your knees?"

Beth smacked Lilith hard on the arm, making everyone laugh out loud. Lilith rubbed her arm, but she was laughing too much to show any hurt.

"Ok, just kidding. I already know it was a lot." She giggled, and thought of a new question. "I got it! How old were you when you had your first orgasm?"

Sam was blushing by now, and Sandy couldn't keep from covering her mouth in embarrassment. These were sisters, after all!

Beth was true to her word, though. "14 years old."

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Oh my god, really?" Sandy blurted.

"It was the first time I tried masturbation," Beth answered. "I was damn well gonna figure out how to do it right the first time!"

Lilith was rolling on her back with laughter. Sam was a bit too aroused by this, though, and he just smiled sheepishly. Sandy could see how uncomfortable he was, so she tried to help him out.

"I'll go next," she offered. "What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done in front of someone?"

Beth thought carefully. "Hmm, well I've peed while someone watched me."

"You peed your pants?" Sam asked in disbelief.

Beth gave him a sly glance. "I didn't say it was on accident."

Everyone was silent for a moment, and Lilith was the first to speak.

"You did that for a guy, you mean?"

Beth nodded. Sam shifted his sweat pants not two seconds later, as the mental image sank in. Beth was freaky!

"Your turn, Sam," Beth said.

Sam coughed nervously. "I have no idea what to ask."

Beth smiled seductively at him. "The subject is, apparently, sex. Think of something."

Sam propped his knees up to hide his tent. "Ok, fine. What's the craziest thing you ever did?"

Lilith leaned forward on her elbows, excitedly listening to her big sister spill the beans about all the stuff she wanted to know about college life. Sandy was equally as interested.

"Ok, fine. I'll tell you all what happened the night before graduation." Beth paused and eyed each one of them. "But you all have to do something for me first."

"I thought we weren't doing the dare part?" Sandy asked.

"This isn't a dare, it's a requirement for the truth game to keep going. You want me to reveal my secrets? Then you have to reveal yours to me."

None of them knew what she was referring to, but to their shock, Beth reached down to her waist and pulled her jersey up and over her head. Sandy's mouth hung open in shock as she stared at her older cousin's bare chest, whereupon sat a very cute pair of firm C cups. She ignored Sam's equally shocked, albeit aroused, expression and Lilith's strangely happy one.

"Yay!" Lilith said. "Naked time."

Beth enjoyed Sam's reaction. "You've never seen a pair before?"

Sam shook his head. "I mean, yeah of course. But I can't believe you're showing them to us."

"Come on, guys." Beth looked seriously at them all, for the first time since the game started. "This is my last hurrah before starting my internship. I want to have fun on this trip. Nothing but fun the whole week."

Lilith was hilariously trying, somehow in vain, to get her oversized t-shirt off. She had it caught around her neck, but eventually her small tits came into view. Sandy had seen them many times before, but she was still surprised at how open these two were being.

"I agree," Lilith said, her hair a mess now.

"You want us to all be naked?" Sam asked. "Is that what you mean?"

Beth shrugged, making her tits jiggle just slightly. They were perfectly firm and round.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. But we could all have some real fun this week if we just agree to be totally open with each other. No hiding anything, no lying, no secrets. It'll be our pact for the week."

Sandy felt her own t-shirt itching against her skin suddenly, the thought of being as open with Beth as she was with Lilith, and had started to be with Sam. She hooked her thumb under her shirt and hesitated.

"You won't judge us or tell anyone what happens?" Sandy asked her topless older cousin.

Beth smiled lovingly at her. "Do I have to prove how serious I am? I'll take the panties off too."

Sam rubbed his eyes. "I can't believe this is happening."

Beth leaned closed to him and nudged her shoulder against his. "See? It's not so bad having to hang around your older cousin, is it?"

"Come on, Sam!" Lilith said, fidgeting in just her blue panties. "We'll do lots of naughty things to you..."

Sandy smiled and finished pulling her t-shirt off. Everyone stared in approval, even Sam, at her awesome body. No one could deny she was hot, with her tight abs and perfect tan. Following suit, Sam pulled his shirt off. Of course, it wasn't quite the same as the girls doing it, but he still had three appreciative looks from them as they saw his muscular chest and arms.

"Wow, you're pretty hunky," Beth said, keeping cool and calm under these odd circumstances. "You're not a virgin, right?"

Sam was caught off guard by the question, but managed to shake his head.

Beth nodded. "Good. Then it's two against two."

"Hey!" Lilith protested. She always hated when her big sister held her sexual experience over her.

"Oh, be quiet, Lil," Beth said. "Before the night is over, you might finally grow up."

Sandy wondered what that meant, exactly. Was Beth planning for sexual activity between the four of them? Her pussy instantly moistened at the thought of them all fooling around.

"Maybe Sandy and I aren't technically virgins either," Lilith said proudly.

Sandy shot a look at her cousin, hoping she would keep her mouth shut. Of course at this point, did it really matter if Lilith let slip that they had experimented with each other before?

"Whoa," Sam said, finally taking his eyes off Beth's gorgeous rack. "You two?"

Sandy blushed, despite the fact that she was already practically naked in front of them all.

"Messing around as kids doesn't count," Beth said, not acting surprised at all. "Even Lilith and I have done that."

Now it was Lilith's turn to be embarrassed, and she glanced nervously at Sandy, hoping she wasn't mad. Sandy didn't know how to feel. The two of them had always confided in each other. Only Lilith knew about Sandy's recurring wet dreams with the multiple orgasms, and even her mild crush on her brother. But Lilith had never said anything about Beth before.

"Sandy, don't be upset." Beth smiled at her. "We've all done stuff with different people. Haven't you and Sam ever fooled around? Even a little?"

Sam choked on his own breath, coughing his surprise out. "Hey now, where exactly is this going?"

Beth smiled, and answered by slowly extending her legs out in front of her and gently tugging her white panties down her hips.

"Where do you want it to go?" she asked.

Sandy found herself drooling at the thought of seeing Beth naked, a feeling she wasn't prepared for. But she couldn't deny the tingling in her belly, and the dampness in her underwear.

"Wait," Lilith said. "Let's all get naked together, ok?"

Beth nodded, though she was eyeing Sam mostly. "On the count of three then."

Each of them looked nervously at the other, and the girls would certainly all be looking at Sam once his pants came off. Still, he was so fucking horny at this point that he would do whatever his hot cousin wanted him to do. If it ended with him cumming, then that was perfectly alright with him.

"One...two..." Beth led the count, each of them ready to strip their panties off and Sam ready to drop his sweatpants.

"Three!"

In a muddled burst of energy, panties flew up in the air and there were four thuds as their bare butts all hit the floor. For a few seconds, the thrill of being naked in front of each other was clouding the reality that what they were doing was totally sexual. Once the thrill died down for a moment, silence followed as Sandy saw Lilith and Beth both staring at Sam. She followed their eyes, and gasped.

Sam sat there naked, his erection proudly at full mast, and there was nothing he could do to hide it. So he sank back onto his elbows and let the girls have a look at his body. He knew how girls reacted to seeing his big cock. It didn't matter if they were related to him, he never grew tired of that reaction.

"Holy fucking shit, Sam!" Beth exclaimed.

"My god," Lilith whispered. "How big is that thing?"

Sandy just stared, though eventually her eyes met Sam's. There was still a strange connection between those two, after that morning. Sandy felt instantly regretful at what she had been missing all this time. She wouldn't pass up any more opportunities.

"Bigger than any I've had in me," Beth breathed, her arousal clear in her voice. "Well, I think so, anyway."

"Why don't you get closer and be sure?" Lilith teased, though she actually longed to see it closer for herself.

"Sam?" Beth's eyes were locked on his now that he had torn them away from Sandy. "You have to want this, otherwise I'm not-"

Sam nodded his head. "I want it."

Beth looked around at the other two girls. "You guys too?"

Lilith didn't need to nod, it was obvious she was horny as hell. Sandy was hesitant, though. She secretly longed for Sam's body, but in front of her cousins? Her throbbing pussy wasn't helping her judgment any.

"Come on, girls," Beth insisted. "Do you want to lose your virginities or not?"

Lilith clapped her hands and squealed. "Really? Oh, Sammie, I would do love to have you inside me!"

Sam's dick twitched, the thought of fucking all these beauties a bit too much for him.

"I...there's no way I can last that long. I'm about to cum right now."

Beth smiled. "He's right, girls."

Lilith frowned, afraid that her fun would be spoiled.

Beth crawled forward and put her hands on Sam's thighs. "If he's gonna last long enough to pop your cherries, he'd gonna need to let one go first."

Sam groaned, knowing that he was about to actually do what he would only fantasize about. Before her face even descended to his crotch, he knew Beth was going to suck his dick. He felt his balls already start to tighten.

"Oh god, I don't know if I can stand it," he sighed, trying to hold it in.

Beth's hot breath on his twitching boner wasn't helping either. "You want that, Sammie? You want to cum in my mouth?"

Sam clenched his eyes shut, forcing his body to calm down. His legs were starting to quiver under Beth's hands. He wasn't a virgin, by any means. He had been truthful in telling her that. But this was a whole new experience, and he might as well have been one.

Beth's lips closed over his head, and Sam groaned loudly as he felt her tongue begin to slowly swirl along the underside of his shaft. Lilith was watching with intensity, fascinated at the display her sister was putting on. She planned on learning a lot from her big sister tonight. Sandy watched as well, but she was overwhelmed with desire to be the one doing what Beth was doing. How many times had she masturbated thinking about doing exactly this to him?

Sam's eyes finally popped open, and he looked right at Sandy. Her expression reflected her deep longing, and her eyes were almost pleading with him. He returned the look, and then gave in to the intense wave of pleasure that Beth's skilled mouth was giving him. She must have sucked a lot of dick in college.

"Oh my god!" he cried out, and thrust his hips upwards into Beth's face.

"Oh yeah!" Lilith said, cheering from the sidelines. Her hand snaked across the floor and she grasped Sandy's fingers excitedly.

Sandy watched as Beth smiled up at Sam with her mouth full of his penis, and her eyes closed sensually and she groaned herself as his cock began spewing semen into her throat. She sucked hard on him, milking his cum from his balls. There was no hesitation or reluctance on her part, she was completely giving her mouth to him, her 19 year old cousin. In front of her own sister and his as well.

Sam shivered as Beth held on for the ride, letting him shoot everything he had into her mouth, and then resuming her suck job. Without a word, they all watched as Beth sucked on his penis even more, enjoying the taste of his sperm and the pleasure she was giving him. She reached a hand down to her crotch and began rubbing herself. Sandy's eyes glazed over at the obscene show.

"How did that feel, Sam?" Lilith asked.

Sam just sighed deeply, raggedly. "It was amazing. It still is."

Beth purred in his lap, impaling her throat on his dick until she felt his balls against her chin. Sam grunted, and she swore she felt a weak stream of cum leave his cock. His penis tasted sweet to her, much better than the college guys she usually sucked off. Sam's cock was better than any of theirs.

"Come on, girls," Beth said finally, strings of saliva and sperm trailing from her lips to Sam's dick head. "Do it with me."

Lilith quickly obeyed, and began masturbating. She motioned for Sandy to do so as well, but she was very shy suddenly.

"Lil, show Sandy what you like to do when you're feeling especially naughty," Beth encouraged.

Lilith smiled at her cousin, and got on her hands and knees. Propping herself with one hand, she reached the other back and gently began drifting the fingertip of her middle finger up and down her crack. She purred to herself as she enjoyed the naughty feelings that her ass gave her.

"You want to try it with me, Sandy?" Lilith said.

Sam was eagerly watching Sandy, mostly, as Beth's mouth returned to his cock. He stroked Beth's hair softly, but he was watching Sandy carefully. Sandy wanted to make her brother happy, and found a thrill finally in performing for her audience. Everyone else was doing it, she might as well join in.

"Ok, I'll masturbate." She kicked her feet out from under her and spread her legs wide.

Sam's mouth watered as he saw his sister's pussy for the first time. He could see why it had tasted so good earlier. She had the softest, smoothest pussy he had ever seen. She had a nice strip of short hair above her clit, but her pussy lips were nice and big for someone so petite. Sandy smiled shyly at him while her fingers began to explore her pussy.

"Oh god, Sandy," Lilith said, turning her head to watch her cousin get off. "I forgot how nice your pussy was."

Sandy's eyes closed as she gave in to the wonderful feelings her body was giving her. Beth watched eagerly as well, finally pulling away from Sam's cock after it had retained its stiffness. Sam was shocked yet again when she climbed on top of him and sat herself down on his lap. Their faces were inches apart, and her breathing was really turning him on. She guided his cock to her steaming entrance, and gently slipped him inside of her.

"You're fucking?" Lilith said, her attention turned away from Sandy. "Oh my god! Beth!"

Beth ignored her little sister, and softly set herself down onto Sam until their bodies met. She rested on him, feeling him twitch inside of her hot pussy.

"I couldn't help myself, he tasted too good."

Sandy's fingers sped up as she watched her brother fuck her cousin. He had just cum, but he had still been rock hard. Maybe she would have a chance with him tonight after all!

"Tell me something secret," Beth said to Sam, rocking her pussy into him. "I want to hear you reveal something to us."

Sam was pretty hazy by this point, having just cum and now already fucking this hot girl. But there was nothing to hide anymore. What they were doing was wrong enough, so there wasn't anything that he should feel guilty about now.

"I..." Beth's pussy gripped him right as he tried to speak, and the breath was taken out of him for a moment. Her tits in his face made him thrust sharply upwards into her. "I tasted Sandy's pussy on her finger."

Sandy's fingers were a blur now, rubbing her clit furiously. Hearing Sam reveal something so forbidden was too sensuous for her to handle, and instead of being embarrassed, the revelation made her intensely horny and she could feel her pussy contracting.

"Yes..." she hissed. "I fingered myself and let him taste, so he could jerk off thinking about me."

Lilith's gentle drifting fingers turned to focused probing, and she was openly spreading her cheeks and touching her asshole. Beth kept her pace fucking Sam, but her smile said that she enjoyed hearing his revelation.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,028 Followers