Incestuous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers

"Good," she breathed. "Good boy! Secrets make this all the more enjoyable, don't they?"

Sam just nodded his head, concentrating on the feel of her smooth pussy dragging along his shaft.

"It's my turn now," Beth said, still fucking Sam but slowing down a bit. "Lilith and I ate each other's pussies when we were younger."

Lilith squealed in delight, remembering how good her sister was at licking her clit. She was so close to cumming, she couldn't even speak.

"How young?" Sandy asked, actually interested in knowing but also incredibly aroused by the thought.

"Too young," Beth said. "Before you and her."

Sandy felt better knowing that, actually. Not that they had any real sexual relationship, at least until this point. But now it wasn't like she was doing something behind Sandy's back. Sandy wanted to be completely open now, just as her brother had been, and as Beth and Lilith were being.

"I've been dying to fuck Sam for years now," she blurted.

Sam's eyes shot over to her, though Beth was still riding him. Beth smiled, and stopped moving on him.

"You should get to do that, right now," Beth said. She glanced down at Sam. "That ok, stud?"

Sam just nodded, the thought of fucking Sandy sending a new pulse of pleasure through his groin as Beth slid off of him. Sandy cautiously approached her brother, eyeing his big dick. She wanted to feel it so bad inside of her, she didn't care how bad it hurt the first time.

"Do it, Sandy!" Lilith said, right as she started to cum. "Oh god! Fuck Sammie!"

Beth sat next to her sister and gently stroked her back while she climaxed. Lilith came down from her high and laid her head in her big sister's lap. She closed her eyes for a moment, loving the warm feelings that were in this room right now.

Sam licked his lips as Sandy came over to him, her naked body looking delicious. Her pussy smelled sweet even from a few feet away. Beth's cream was all over his dick, a fact that Lilith didn't want to miss out on.

"Wait!" she said, startling everyone. She crawled over to where Sam and Sandy were. "I get a taste before this happens."

Lilith didn't hesitate to suck Sam's cock right into her mouth, savoring the taste of her sister's pussy. She had never sucked a dick before, but this wasn't about giving pleasure to Sam. She wanted to be able to say she had licked pussy juice that wasn't her own off a penis at least once in her young life.

"Ok, Sandy," she said, satisfied. "Fuck your bro good."

Sandy smiled, and leaned forward to kiss Lilith on the mouth. They shared a deep, wet kiss that included the sharing of Beth's cum. But Sandy was ready to fuck now. She needed to. Sam felt the same way.

Sandy sat on Sam's lap, his big cock sprouting up between their stomachs. It was as if the two of them were alone in the room now. Their eyes met, and Sandy's hand gently touched Sam's penis. Fluid from the tip leaked out onto her belly button where it was resting. She smiled at him, enjoying this closeness.

"Are you going to fuck me, big brother?" she asked seductively.

Sam groaned, feeling her hand squeeze his cock. "Please, let me."

Sandy lifted herself just a bit, positioning his penis at the steaming hole of her pussy, and very carefully began to slide down his pole. He was stretching her little virgin slit immensely, making it hard to completely enjoy the moment. But Sandy's determination stuck, and she bottomed out finally on his pubic hair. Finally, they kissed.

They didn't even hear the slurping sounds behind her, as Beth and Lilith 69'ed right next to them. They were totally focused on each other, on the thickness of Sam's penis, and on the slick friction of Sandy's pussy as it slid up and down on him. Fucking Beth had helped him get ready to cum again, and Sandy's tight pussy that he was claiming before any other man ensured that he would be filling her sweet little hole with his cum any minute.

"Fuck me, Sam," she whispered into his mouth. "Cum inside of me."

"Oh god, Sandy..."

"I've wanted this for so long," she purred. "You have no idea. I masturbate every night thinking about you."

Sam sped up his pace, spurred on by her words. "I've wanted you too. I've never cum so hard as when I've jerking off thinking about you."

"You can have my pussy any time you want it, Sammie," she said, her voice reaching that shrill peak of orgasm. "My pussy, my mouth...even my ass, baby. Anything you want!"

Sam cried out, his balls aching to release another load. Their eyes met as they both reached their crescendo, and Sandy's pussy exploded around Sam's spewing cock. They both grunted and groaned together, sweat from their stomachs mingling and saliva trailing between their lips. Sandy's pussy eagerly accepted Sam's generous load, throbbing and convulsing around his shaft to coax out everything he had. Sam held onto Sandy's hips as he fired away inside of her.

After, when their focus expanded and they remembered their cousins, Sandy turned to see the two of them still in the 69 position, but completely focused on the show. She blushed, but held brother tightly in her vagina.

"Fucking wow!" Lilith said, fluid dripping down her mouth.

"Congratulations," Beth said proudly. "Day one is over, six more to go."

Sam sucked on Sandy's tits as he continued to twitch inside her tight pussy. Sandy breathed in relief, mewing as her brother fed at her breasts. She squeezed his cock tight inside of her body, holding him there and keeping their bodies locked together.

"I love you, Sam."

**********

"Hey you guys, check it out!" Lilith whispered.

Sam and Beth both turned their heads for a second when Beth's little sister called to them, pausing in mid-fuck. Sam was on top of Beth, having been fucking his cousin for the last five minutes. They had all fallen asleep not long ago, but he awoke some time later with a raging hard-on. He had started feeling up her sleeping body, and when she stirred awake and smiled at him, he had wordlessly stripped off her pajamas and went about eating her vigorously.

The fuck session earlier had started a fire in him that had begun with his sexual feelings toward his sister. But their adventurous older cousin Beth had taken things farther until he had committed incest with Sandy, his younger sibling. Sandy was sleeping still, but Lilith was sitting near her, fascinated by something. Sam pulled his cock reluctantly from Beth's tight pussy, her fluids dripping from it, and crawled over to his younger cousin.

"What is it?" he whispered.

But it didn't take long for him to notice what Lilith was fascinated by. Sandy was asleep for sure, but she was dreaming and making sounds. Beth joined them, her naked breasts pushing against Lilith's arm as she squeezed in for a look. Sandy's body was twitching, and her hips were softly thrusting into the air underneath her sleeping bag. Lilith carefully peeling it back, exposing her naked body underneath a hiked up t-shirt. She had put Sam's shirt on after their passionate sex, a gesture he had found sexy.

Sandy moaned softly, little muffled cries of pleasure escaping her mouth. She was having an erotic dream.

"I've never seen someone be so into it," Lilith said, her eyes locked onto Sandy's tight stomach quivering and her shaved pussy contracting.

"Is she cumming?" Beth asked.

"Wow, I think so," Sam responded, his aching cock throbbing.

Sandy cried out, still in her sleep, and her pussy oozed out thick fluid followed by a squirt of clear pussy juice. She was squirting in her sleep!

"Holy shit," Lilith said, enthralled by what was happening. "She really cums when she has a wet dream."

"She's still cumming, look!" Beth pointed her her cousin's pussy, still contracting and squeezing at an invisible penis.

"God, I just wanna fuck her," Sam said, spreading her legs and kneeling between them.

"Don't wake her up," Beth said, not at all disappointed that they hadn't finished fucking. "Be gentle."

"I want to stick it in her butt."

Lilith gasped, being somewhat of an anal lover. She was still a virgin, of course. But she always played with her butt when she masturbated.

"That is so hot," she replied, openly rubbing her pussy in front of them. "Beth's right, try to do it without waking her."

"That's gonna be kind of hard," Beth said, her mouth watering at the sight of her little sister's pussy that she had licked and sucked years ago.

"She offered her ass to me," Sam said, gently pushing her legs apart and positioning the tip of his penis at his sister's cute little ass. "I just wanna take her up on it."

"Lilith," Beth commanded, startling her sister. "Bend over, I wanna lick your ass while Sam fucks her."

Lilith was thrilled, and totally shocked that her sister would say something so obscene. They hadn't fooled around like this in a long time, but she longed to do it again. She complied, getting on her knees and reaching back to spread her butt for her sister. This was so dirty, she loved it!

Sam groaned, only spurred on by his cousins messing around next to them. But he had to focus on Sandy's butt. He gently pushed his cock up against her tight pucker. He was covered in Beth's pussy juice still, but her ass would need some help. He scooted back a bit and leaned down to lick her pussy first, loving how sweet it tasted. Then he drifted lower and licked from her pussy to her taint, then down to her butthole and back again, before finally just diving into her ass.

Sandy remained asleep, somehow, but her moaning increased as her brother ate her asshole. It was difficult since she was on her back, so Sam cautiously rolled her over to her side so he could get better access. With her butt facing him now, he resumed licking it. His tongue dragged sexily along her crack, finding her little pink anus and slobbering all over it. She came again, leaking pussy juice down the back of her thigh. After a lot of lickinng and sucking and kissing, Sam was ready to stick it in her.

Lilith and Beth were busy with their own horny act, Beth eating her little sister's ass just like Sam. Lilith purred and moaned while her big sister ate her butthole out. Beth was really into it too, going from her ass down to her pussy and back. After a minute of just tongue, she finally inserted a finger into Lilith's ass. Lilith yelped, and a stream of pussy juice trickled down her leg as she came intensely.

"Oh god, Beth!" she cried out. "Fuck my ass!"

Beth smiled, digging her knuckles deep into Lilith's butt. "I bet I know someone who will."

Sam smiled at them, overhearing their horniness but still busy trying to position himself so he could get inside his sister.

"Sam," Beth interrupted. "Come try it on Lilith first, so you know what it's like."

Sam paused his positioning and thought about it. He felt ready to bust a nut already, so if he wanted it to last with Sandy, he should get off first. He hadn't really thought much about fucking Lilith, but seeing Beth eat her out was starting to get to him. He wanted to feel and taste her tight little body.

He carefully moved away from Sandy, letting her return to her erotic dream peacefully, and his eyes locked on Lilith's ass. She eyed him nervously, this being the first time she would have a cock inside of her body. Sam kneeled behind her and immediately aimed his cock at her butt.

"Just be careful," Beth warned.

"No," Lilith protested. "I like it rough. Don't hold back."

Sam glanced to Beth for approval, and she just shrugged. Sam touched the tip of his dick to Lilith's tight ass, and pressed against it. Beth's saliva and Lilith's own juices were lubricating her nicely, and his penis slid right into her asshole about an inch. Lilith grunted, extremely aroused but also nervous for her first time with a boy. Sam couldn't help himself, though, and he thrust into her sharply, his hips bucking involuntarily when he felt her hot sphincter gripping his dick.

"Oh god!" Lilith cried, feeling his hips touch hers. He had buried himself already. Her years of anal play had at least made this more pleasurable than it might have been.

"You ok, sweetie?" Beth asked, stroking her little sister's hair.

Lilith nodded. "Yes, god yes! I love it!"

Sam started sliding back out, her ass dragging filthily along his cock. The whole thing was so perverted, fucking his cousin in the butt, that he couldn't hold back from cumming. He buried himself again and grunted, shooting sperm up into Lilith's bowels. They both came together, Lilith really getting off on feeling him spray her insides. She wondered if it felt this good or better in her pussy. Sam kept himself buried until he had finished unloading into her, and then pulled out. His cum trailed out of Lilith's abused little ass, but she just purred.

"Ok, Sam," Beth said, eager to see him fuck his sleeping sister. "Sandy needs to be awakened by you inside of her."

He just smiled, absently stroking his wet boner and keeping himself hard. He wouldn't need to though, since the sight of his naked sister would only make him hornier. He went back to Sandy, and got into position behind her. He ate her asshole for a bit more, getting her nice and wet, and then touched his dick to her butt. He spread one cheek apart with his free hand, and aimed his cock with the other. The smell of wet skin and Lilith's ass on him drove him crazy, and he needed to fuck Sandy bad.

Slowly, so as not to wake her, he gently opened up her butthole with his penis. Sliding a half-inch at a time, he took advantage of her relaxed state. Her ass was tight, unbelievably so, but it didn't refuse his invasion. Sandy didn't wake up until he was halfway inside of her.

"Sam?" she stirred, finding her dream and reality to be very similar. She had been dreaming about fucking Sam, and it had been wonderful. She had cum many times, and now she wondered how much was real or actually a dream.

"Just relax baby," he said to his sister. "The hard part is done, now you just need to hold still."

She could feel him in her ass now, and his words started to make sense. Her brother was fucking her ass while she was asleep! He was raping her unconscious body, and yet her pussy was on fire thinking about it. Why did that turn her on so much?

Sam groaned loudly as he slid another inch, her asshole clamping down on him when her body began to respond more. She grunted, feeling his cock up inside of her. It was an odd feeling, unlike when he was in her pussy. It felt naughty and dirty, and yet the way her butt responded to the intrusion was so different than she would expect. Each of his thrusts rippled a wave of pleasure upwards into her body, the whole thing feeling him fuck her instead of just her cunt. It was amazing, really, considering how unnatural the act was. She could tell they would be doing this a lot.

"Take it, baby," Beth said, masturbating with Lilith while they watched their cousins pork.

Sandy loved being watched, especially doing something so bad with her brother. She fingered her pussy while Sam busied himself with her butt, but it was hard in the position she was in, being on her side like this. She flipped her leg over and went back to laying on her back. Now Sam could still fuck her, and stare at her naughty bits while she played with them. They both began panting and grunting like animals. Lilith and Beth traded orgasms, one climaxing then the next. They didn't stop until the ass fucking was over.

Sam watched Sandy bring her pussy off, squirting all over the both of them, and finally couldn't take it. He slid all the way into her asshole and ground his hips against her, letting her tight butt milk his cum. He squirted hard into her, somehow finding more cum to give to her. This was the fourth time already since the evening began. Sandy was lost in orgasmic bliss, still squirting her own load all over her brother. Her stream was hot dripping down his stomach to his crotch. The smell of sex would be hard to get out of this basement, especially if they continued doing this for the whole week.

Pulling out of her ass, Sam sat back and took in the sight of his well-fucked sister. Her butthole looked especially delicious, gaping a bit from his thick cock stretching her open. Sandy came down finally from her climax and gently played with herself, feeling how open her ass was and loving it.

"Sammie," she breathed, smiling dreamily at him. "We have to keep doing that."

He sighed, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Don't worry, I didn't get anywhere near my fill of that."

Lilith and Beth were just watching now, having cum multiple times each. The four of them were all exhausted now, but all very satisfied.

"You guys," Beth said, "we have to get some sleep. But seriously, this is going to be the best week ever."

"How are we gonna keep our hands off of each other around everyone else?" Lilith asked.

"Don't blow this, Lil," Beth said sternly. "No one can know we're fucking. Seriously, it would devastate everyone. They wouldn't understand."

"I still can't believe we're doing this," Sam said. "It's like a dream."

Lilith absently stroked her ass, freshly fucked by Sam. "I never want to wake up."

**********

The four of them finally drifted off to sleep, the girls staying naked even though at any time someone could come downstairs to wake them up or check on them. When Sam awoke first, he stayed sprawled out on one of the sofas and just stared at the three girls. Each had their own special traits, that he found irresistible. Sandy, of course, had a killer body with abs and a soft tan. Lilith had a similar frame, skinny and small tits, but her ass was almost as good as Sandy's had been. Beth was a bit more mature, and had more curves than the other two. Her tits were bigger too, and Sam pondered if he could sneak a titty fuck before someone came downstairs. He decided to jerk off while he thought about it.

Beth stirred next, sleepily looking around as if she couldn't remember where she was. She saw Sam masturbating, and smiled.

"Hey stud," she yawned. "Didn't you get enough yet?"

"No way," he replied, but Beth was already crawling over to him.

"I thought you just had the hots for your sister, I hope you don't mind if I take some for myself."

Beth took Sam's penis right out of his hand and started stroking it for him. Sam groaned, hoping he could cum before anyone else woke up.

"I need you to get really horny for me," he said. "Can you lick my ass?"

Beth looked up at him deviously. "Ok, just for you."

She kept beating his meat, blowing him for a few seconds to get it nice and wet, and he spread his legs as her mouth licked down his shaft to his balls and still further. He tilted his head back as Beth's sweet tongue danced around his asshole, and finally pressed firm against it. She literally sucked at his asshole, her nose burying into his balls. He loved it, and was surprised more guys didn't talk about having this done. All of his friends would probably think it was gay, but they were missing out.

Beth kept at it like a good girl, until Sam finally grunted and his cock stiffened. Her mouth left his ass and locked onto his dick, sucking the shaft as deep as she could take it as he began spewing hot cum down her throat. He thrust up into her face, holding her head with his hands as he fired away, blissfully into his cousin's eager mouth. Beth swallowed everything, sucking what was left in him. Finally, he relaxed and just stroked her hair while she continued to blow him.

"You're pretty dirty, huh?" he finally said.

Beth withdrew from his dick. "I can get really horny sometimes, and I just crave naughty things."

"I would never even ask a girl to lick my ass, before last night."

Beth smiled. "Well, most people think anal is gross. Did your sister's ass taste gross? Or Lilith's ass?"

Sam shook his head. "No, it just tasted like skin. It was kinda sexy actually."

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers