Incestuous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,025 Followers

Beth bent down again and gave Sam's ass a firm, powerful lick, sending shivers up his spine.

"I'm very open-minded," she said, her hot breath on his balls.

Sam sighed contentedly. Beth reached for her t-shirt and covered herself, throwing Lilith's shirt over to her.

"I just can't imagine not wanting to be with you, all of you," Sam said, watching her get dressed. "I mean, how am I ever gonna have a girlfriend when I can fuck Sandy?"

Beth shrugged. "Well, eventually you'll both probably want to see other people. But that doesn't mean you can't fuck. Incest is different than cheating. It's such a powerful secret that you can't tell anyone except the people involved. But if you happen to find a wife that is open to it, maybe even likes it, then that would be a bonus."

"So, you'd fuck me even if you got married?" Sam asked.

Beth thought about it. "I guess so, I mean, I don't see why not. As long as we both wanted it."

Sandy was awake for the tail end of their conversation, stretching underneath her sleeping bag.

"Both wanted what?" she asked.

"Sex," Beth replied. "Sam here thinks you won't be enough for him, and he wants to see me too once in a while."

Sam laughed. "I never said, not enough. It's just fucking hot, what we did. I don't want it to stop."

Sandy put her t-shirt on and crept sexily over to her brother. "Beth may have better tits than me, but I don't want you thinking that I'm giving you up so easily."

Sam grabbed her breasts and squeezed softly through her shirt. "I love your tits. And your ass."

Sandy wanted to be bold and reached down below Sam's dick and meant to touch his asshole to shock him, but found that it was already wet with saliva. She glanced to Beth, who smiled sheepishly.

"You've already been playing," Sandy smiled. "No fair."

"I don't think Sam's gonna be much help if you're horny for dick," Beth said. "But Lil would probably lick you everywhere."

Lilith was snoring soundly in her sleeping bag.

"Later, maybe." Sandy fingered Sam's asshole for a moment, and then threw him his boxers and shirt. "We should plan something fun for today, besides crazy sex."

Sam agreed. "Yeah, let's go out and do something."

"First, breakfast," Beth said. "I'm starving!"

**********

The day was eventful for the whole family, besides all of the sex between the cousins. Sam found it hard to look at his sister or his two cousins without picturing them wrapped around his cock. But they all managed to hide their new relationship from everyone else. Sandy and Lilith were inseparable as usual, and he had to fight to keep his distance from Beth.

But after a nice long dinner, and when all of the adults were exhausted, the kids all made their way down to the basement to spend the rest of the evening. Sam was the last one down there, the others practically racing. He was already hard as a rock by the time he collapsed on the couch. The girls were all in front of the television, but they were obviously just waiting for him.

"I have a fun idea," Beth said.

Everyone intently listened.

"Lil wants to lose her cherry tonight," she said matter-of-factly. Sam blushed a bit, his eyes darting to Lilith. Lilith seemed embarrassed, but smiled back at him.

"I think he's down for that," Sandy said, laughing at her brother's reaction.

"I think Sandy should get Lil ready," Beth continued, "and I'll see to it that this guy's cock is ready."

Sandy threw herself at her cousin, the two of them immediately a frantic mess of kissing and groping. They were naked in less than a minute. Beth hungrily eyed Sam's cock through his boxers, noting that he didn't need any help to get ready. Still, she had been waiting to suck that beautiful penis all day.

Sam remained still, enjoying the show of his older cousin sauntering over to him and kneeling between his legs, her fingernails dragging down his thighs to his knees as she got into position to suck him off. She gently opened the fly of his boxers, letting him spring free into her face. She ran his warm dick along her cheeks and face in a naughty, almost obscene display of horniness. Sam couldn't stifle a groan as her tongue snaked out and caught his head, trailing softly down to his balls where Beth sucked for just a moment, teasing him.

"Lil's pussy is really tight," Beth said quietly so only he could hear, his cock slapping her face. "Do you wanna let one go first?"

Sam only nodded. Beth smiled in gratitude, and began to lovingly suck on his penis. She bobbed gently up and down, her lips and tongue exquisitely working on him. Her hands roamed up and down his thighs, and at times she was able to bury him all the way down her throat until her face was touching his belly. Sam grunted, thrusting just a bit involuntarily. This girl could give head!

Sandy and Lilith were in a frenzy, but Sandy took charge and pinned Lilith down so she could suck her pussy. Holding Lilith's legs apart, Sandy licked at her pink gash over and over, driving her cousin crazy with pleasure. She sucked on Lilith's clit, making pussy juice ooze all over her face. Lilith couldn't hold back her climax, especially when Sandy suddenly tongued down to her asshole and invaded her tight pucker. Lilith's breath escaped her when her orgasm reached its peak, holding her there on top of a cloud so long she almost passed out.

Beth could tell Lilith was already cumming, and she wanted her sister to have this stud soon. She looked up at Sam and met his gaze.

"Can you cum right now?" she asked.

Sam nodded.

Beth worked his cock with her hand, spreading her saliva and stroking him harder, squeezing and twisting her grip around his shaft. Sam moaned loudly, feeling the cum rise in his loins. He expected Beth to let him cum all over himself, or maybe suck him while he shot down her throat. Instead, she opened her mouth wide and tilted her head back slightly, letting his sperm shoot out all over her face. Sam had never cum on a girl's face before, but he loved it! Beth stroked him slower, coaxing out each blast of semen as it tagged her forehead, then her cheek, then her chin. Drips of hot white load dribbled into her mouth as she finished masturbating him.

"God, that was so good!" Sam exclaimed.

Beth just smiled, lovingly kissing his cock head and licking the sperm from the tip. "Ready to fuck my little sister?"

He stood, his cock still hard as a rock. Sandy let Lilith go from under her, and instead made her way to Beth. To Beth's surprise, and delight, Sandy began licking her brother's cum from her face, sucking it all down and swallowing it. The filthy act ended with the two of them kissing violently, sucking at each others' tongues and mouths.

Sam let Lilith get into position. She apparently wanted doggie style, as she propped herself up on her hands and knees, and looked back at him with pleading anticipation in her eyes.

"You can finger my ass if you want," she said, "I really like that."

Sam wet his fingers in his mouth and touched her pussy, splitting it open and rubbing her hole. Lilith groaned, her legs trembling already. She was going to lose her virginity to her hot cousin! She was so excited.

Sam bent forward to give Lilith's asshole a lick and a kiss, making her shiver. Then he positioned his thick cock at her entrance, and very gently eased into her. Apparently she and Beth must have played around a lot, because her pussy didn't tense up like all the virgins other he'd fucked. She was incredibly tight, but there was no resistance to his invasion. His dick slid right up into her, tearing through whatever virginity she had once possessed and claiming her first pussy fuck for himself. Lilith bit her lip, actually getting off on the slight discomfort of her first penis. The act was so raw, so brutal, she felt like an animal in heat.

Fortunately for him, Sam felt like he could last all night now. Beth had the right idea, getting him off first. Lilith's tight little hole accepted him and responded to him wonderfully. They fucked and fucked, changing positions and returning to doggie style so he could stick his finger in her butt while he pounded away at her tight little body. The two of them were too caught up in their sex to really notice Sandy and Beth watching them from mere feet away, fingering their own pussies while they watched their siblings and cousins performing for them.

Finally, after Lilith had cum more times than she could count, Sam felt the stirrings of his cum again. He had never cum in a virgin's pussy without a condom on. This would be a first, if she would let him.

"I'm on the pill," Lilith said, reading his mind and feeling his cock throb and expand.

Sam nodded, and relentlessly thrust himself into until he felt the explosion starting to build. In the back of his mind, he heard his sister cry out in orgasm, followed quickly by Beth. He squeezed his eyes shut and let his cock spew endless bursts of cum into Lilith. The two of them groaned deeply, their bodies in perfect sync. Sam had never had a better orgasm, except maybe in his sister that first time. He helplessly twitched and ground his hips into Lilith, pouring out load after load of his semen into her young little pussy hole. He loved that they were being watched too. He was surprised how much that got him off.

"Oh god," Lilith said, pulling away from him finally. She laid on the floor, panting. "My pussy is so sore, but I love it!"

Beth crawled over to her sister and kissed her gently on the face. Sandy hugged her brother from behind, squeezing her arms around his chest.

"That was so beautiful," she said. She could see his cock dripping below her, his erection weakening just a bit after all the energy he had spent.

Sam was catching his breath, but he had to admit he had never felt this tired and satisfied at the same time.

"Now we're all experienced fuckers," Beth said, laughing. "That means new rules."

Sam frowned. "Rules?"

Beth cuddled up next to Lilith, who seemed to be falling asleep. "Yep, I think it would make things more interesting, and fun."

"Like what?" Sandy asked.

"Like, since Sam's got the only cock, that makes things a bit unfair for some of us. So I propose that before he fucks any of us twice, he has to fuck all three of us. So no one gets more cock than anyone else."

Sam laughed, amused by her so-called rule. "Hey, I won't complain about that."

Sandy frowned, making a sad face. "So I have to wait three turns from my last time to get fucked?"

"You get him all you want after we leave," Beth replied. "You're lucky we're letting you have him at all right now."

Sandy smiled, realizing her cousin was right. "Fine, I suppose you're right."

"And..." Beth said, adding suspense. "...if you're all up for it, I think that each time he fucks us, he should have to stick it in our pussy and ass before he cums."

"Wow, you're dirty!" Sandy said. "We haven't even seen you take it up the ass yet."

"I know, and I'm getting rather jealous. Thus, the new rule."

Lilith was out, snoring softly next to her sister's warm body. Sam's cock had sprung to new life listening to these naughty rules and thinking about getting ass every time he fucked one of these gorgeous babes.

"I get to make a rule, then." He surprised Beth and Sandy with his boldness. "Whoever I fuck, a different person has to suck my dick. Whenever I want it sucked, before or after, or in the middle even."

Beth licked her lips. "I'd like to suck on that big dick right now."

Sandy waved her finger, smiling. "Oh no, it's my turn to suck him. You already made him cum on your face."

Beth shrugged. "Fine. Maybe I'll just rape Lil while she sleeps."

Sam stretched, feeling the exhaustion start to spread over him. But still, he couldn't resist as his sister moved around to the front of him and pushed him back on to the couch. Their eyes meeting, Sandy lovingly invaded her brother's butt with her finger while her mouth closed around his cock, tasting her cousin on him. This was going to be a really fun night...

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,025 Followers