All Comments on 'Indian Wife & Boss Ch. 02'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
how can get formula story a

I bet there are 100s of essentially the same Bitch/WACC stories here

Again, proof that not only can they not speak English they can not write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just a horrible story

But I think that most of the problem can be attributed to the fact that English isn't your first language. I don't know if a really good editor could have helped, but it couldn't hurt. This was a trainwreck. Thanks for the effort, but next time, get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

The concept is used many times before however the presentation was just erotic.

I fell in love with Meena and want to be in place of Salim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Indian Women

always need external persuasion to enjoy sex.

Meena is definitely a sexy lady who cannot be satisfied by one man.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
she was backmailed and gang-banged by security guards & Sameer also butt fucked her

The author's English was good enough to tell us that. Those who want good English may wish not to read Indian Wife stories.

Having said that, i must add that Ch. 1 was much better written.

i'd argue that the author was kind-of lazy or in a hurry when he/she wrote Ch. 2.

Also whereas i LOVED Ch. 1, this one is not as erotic. But it's me.

monalisaamonalisaaalmost 10 years ago
Hot!

I could visualize nearly every character - that level of convincing writing. I am your fan! I am positive you have more in store for Meena and many other repressed or sexually frustrated Indian women in loveless marriages. Dont worry about the criticism, it is so much easier than writing themselves:)

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
Just plain stupid. Therefore 1*.

As if though blackmail and rape is easy. The fact is, she would call 911, the police would confiscate the pictures and they would go to prison for years for blackmail, attempted, rape, and terroristic threats.

The police and the courts would seal the pictures and prevent their release to anyone except perhaps the jury in a closed session. That do that so that people don’t fear reporting blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

Meena is exactly like a million married Indian girls you run into day in & out..never been explored sexually because of all conservative idealogies. Love the story so far. Great momentum. What next in Meena's life? Waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
RE COMMENT BY DWORNOCK

Dear DWornock:

I read your comments about calling 911 when one is blackmailed. I respect your zero tolerance standpoint but beg to differ as far as India is concerned: Indian police does not operate by First World standards. Violance against women is the area where Indian police forces are particularly lagging behind. The situation is improving but there is still a lot to be done.

(Before i settled in Niagara Falls area i worked in a few developping contries & visited at least a dozen. I spent 3 weeks in India begore the current economic boom.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I PREFER CH. 1

Don't do that to Meena, she is a nice girl, she just want to fuck other men because something's missing in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Meena made a mistake: if her coach was in her erotic dreams, she should have looked for him

Her boss is bad news, the coach would have fucked her by the book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super!

Waiting for the next episode of Meera's new life.. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

Everything about Meena is hot & makes this story one of the best. Next chapter pleasssee!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

i feel a connect with your story as i was also fucked by my husband's boss. before he seduced me i was a naive house wife but he introduced me to many things he took my anal cherry and then he introduced me to a threesome with one of his friend. they double teamed me and fucked whole night at my house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meena loves other men's dicks

I wish my wife had Meena's turo-charged sex drive.

Meena & Ravi, can i be your friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i presume you have already read Ch. 1, so I strongly urge you to read chapters 3 & 4

It gets better & better.

Yes, chapters 3 & 4 indeed are in BDSM category but they are not too gruesome.

Meena is undergoing an interesting self-discovery process throughout all 4 chapters & you may like to see where the author's imagination takes her.

I for one appreciate Ch 2 & 3 much more after i have read Ch 4!

* * *

In my next life i will spend a few nights with a woman like Meena!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Copied from an asstr story

I wish this author was original, almost all his stories are copied from an oldjoe story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

need another encounter with the guards. this was the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The best episode of the series

Pls write another encounter with the guards.this was degradingly super hot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dear Tantrk721

Episode 1 & 2 are some of the most erotic experiences described superbly to the reader. While 3 & 4 indicated a shift for Meena to release her inner slut, it's the first contact with Pawar and her psychological battle with Salim (a guard) that eventually changed her forever. She seems very real in episodes 1,2 &3 whereas the 4th is degradation of her social & feminine structure. Please write another encounter with her boss/Salim, where you seem to have broadened her complex thinking while reflecting on her marriage & her inability to say no anymore. A fan! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ch. 4 may have been misunderstood by Anon 28/06/15 "Dear Tantrik721..."

Here is my take:

P. 2 of Ch. 4 suggests a different Meena is emerging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice and hot

I could see this happening. Indian women are used to accepting treatment like this and once opened will become moldable. The fear of public shaming would keep her in line especially if she comes from a smaller village.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: ☆☆☆☆☆ 5).

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot & sexy

need same types of story more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonder how many times got knocked up

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
962 Followers
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES