Indiscretions Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssssssssssss!!! More!!! More!!! More!!!" Kristin cried, pulling at his arms, her hips squirming and thrusting against his. "Give me more!!! Fuck me more!!!!! More!!!!!!!"

Mitch pushed himself up on his arms to give himself more leverage and thrust into her as hard as he could. If she wanted more, he'd give her more!

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Kristin continued squealing with ecstasy.

Mitch was stunned. Kristin's capacity for sex seemed boundless! She'd come at least three times! He began to wonder if she'd ever stop!

"Now!!! Now!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!!" she cried when she began to come again. Her grip on Mitch's arms was so tight it was almost painful. "One more time!!! One...more...time!!!"

Mitch had never experienced such ardor, and the woman showed no sign whatever of stopping. Her wails of bliss continued.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!" Kristin's screams were accompanied by hip movements more fervent than she'd exhibited before.

"Take...it!!! Take my come!!!" Mitch yelled as he hosed Kristin with his hot juices. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Yesssssssssssssss!!! Oh, yessssssssssssss!!!!!!" Kristin cried when she felt Mitch's come showering her insides. She frantically planted kisses on his face, clutching him desperately. "Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!"

"I've never known anyone like you!" Mitch said, still breathless when their ardor finally began to cool. Kristin's petite form was nestled against him. "Kristin, you are incredible!"

Kristin burrowed closer. "I've never, ever been made love to like that," she murmured. "I don't know what came over me! God! I musta come, what, three, four times?"

"Four, I think," Mitch said, sliding his hand gently over her back.

Kristin shuddered. "I mean, I like sex and it's always been good..." she whispered, "but...but never, ever like that was! God! Am I ever glad you stopped and fixed my car!"

"I am, too," Mitch told her.

"I...I hate to do this," she said, "but I have to be at work in an hour."

Mitch kissed the top of Kristin's head. "I guess I better go, then," he said, "but I have to tell you it wouldn't take much to get me to stay." He squeezed one of her firm buttocks. "Not much at all."

Kristin giggled softly. "It probably wouldn't do you any good if you did stay," she said, "I think I'm screwed out!"

Mitch cleaned up and got dressed. Kristin walked him to the door. He kissed her tenderly. "I'm concerned about you, Kristin," he said. "Nobody deserves to be hit, certainly not someone as special as you are."

Kristin looked up at him, her eyes searching his. "You...you really do think I'm special, don't you?" she asked.

Mitch nodded and said, "You may be the most special woman I ever met."

"Maybe...maybe I'll call one of those women's crisis places," she said softly. Then her face grew sterner. "I...I don't wanna be hit no more."

Mitch kissed her on the forehead. "I think that's a wonderful idea," he told her.

"Will...will we...I mean...?" Kristin stammered, gazing up at him.

"Why don't I call you tomorrow and see how things are with you?" he said.

"Any time you want a home-cooked meal, there's one here for you," she said. "Any time..."

"I'll keep that in mind," Mitch said. "And I will call you tomorrow, I promise."

Kristin smiled. "Maybe...maybe you could stop by for a cup of coffee and...whatever...after you get off work tomorrow?" she said tentatively.

"That would be nice," Mitch said and kissed her again. Then he went out and got in his pickup truck. Before he backed out of her driveway, he waved to Kristin, who was standing in the door, watching him. She waved and smiled.

12