Indiscretions Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

After a few moments, she took his cock deep in her mouth and began sucking him once more. Her tongue lashed his cock as it slid in and out of oral cavity. When her hands began milking his swollen balls again, Peter knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

With wrenching spasms that were almost painful, Peter erupted into her warm, clutching mouth, groaning loudly as passion overwhelmed him. He held her head in his hands as he fucked her mouth.

Afterward, they lay on the bed in each other's arms. "You ready to quit, yet?" Peter asked her after a few minutes.

"No way!" Bonnie replied, pushing him onto his back. Once more, their hands began exploring and although Peter had earlier thought his cock had reached it's limits, he found himself growing hard again.

"Get on your knees," Peter croaked as lust once more rose to fever pitch between them. Bonnie did as he asked, presenting her luscious rounded bottom to him. He got on his knees behind her and moved close, his cock slapping against her buttocks. He guided the tip to the cleft between the finely shaped globes of flesh and rubbed it up and down through her swampy wetness.

"Put it in me!!! I want it in me again!!!" Bonnie begged.

Grasping her hips, he drove into her, once again burying his cock in her.

"Yesssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Yesssss!!!" Bonnie hissed. She pushed her hips back against him. "Oh, Peter!!! That feels so good, so fantastic!!!!"

Peter's thighs smacked against her buttocks as he rammed into her. He looked up and realized he could see them reflected in the mirror over the dresser. It was as if he was watching an adult movie in which he and Bonnie were starring as they worked out their passion.

Bonnie's dangling breasts jumped and jiggled as their bodies thudded against each other, while her body shook from his thrusts.

"Oh, Jesus!!!!" she exclaimed, "I think I'm going to come again!!!"

Peter leaned forward; caught her dancing breasts in his hands, and felt the rigid nipples boring into his palms. When he squeezed them, Bonnie's body began to jolt, her moans turned into wails, and she exploded into a powerful orgasm. "Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssss!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

The tension in Peter's body released and, with an incredibly sweet rush, his fluids coursed into Bonnie. His orgasm seemed to trigger still more joy for her, and her moans grew still louder.

"I...I think I'm...I'm finally fucked out," Bonnie said languidly as they lay in each other's arms afterward.

"Me, too," Peter agreed, tightening his arms around her, pulling her closer against him.

"I hate the thought of going home," she whispered.

"You don't have to leave just yet, do you?" Peter said.

Bonnie thought about it for a moment, then she shook her head. "I guess I don't," she replied, and kissed him.

Once again, they dozed off in each other's arms.

Peter awakened a bit later. Bonnie was snuggled against him, her back to him, her hair tousled. She stirred softly in her sleep, her buttocks moved against him, and his penis began swelling against her lush, lovely cheeks, pressing into the crack between them.

Peter reached over her, cupped her breast, and squeezed it softly, massaging the nipple into rigid life. While he did that, the motions of her hips grew more urgent.

Before long, Bonnie was purring with delight and her buttocks were caressing his erect cock, which grew harder and harder as her body moved against it.

"This is a really neat way to wake up," she murmured.

Peter reached down and hooked her leg back over his, exposing her vagina to his touch. His hand slid down over her belly, through her lush forest of pubic hair, onto the engorged bud of her clit. The movement of her hips increased in intensity and juices of excitement began oozing from her. He could feel the tip of his cock protruding between her legs, grasped it, and rubbed it against her slit.

Bonnie groaned and begged him to put it in her, so he did, once more feeling the thrill of having her tight, wet, channel grasping his invading cock.

"I've never done it like this!" she murmured, as their bodies began the ritual motions of lust, thrills shooting through both of them from the point of their joining.

Peter continued caressing Bonnie's breasts as he plunged into her, and that quickly built her passion to the bursting point. He kept driving into her, alternating between massaging her breasts and teasing her clit.

Without warning, Bonnie exploded, uttering loud wails of pleasure, her hands flailing, looking for something to grab, as orgasm shook her. "Godddddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!" she cried, "Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Oh, yes, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!"

Groaning with delight, Peter let himself go and felt his body pumping his fluids into her. At last she collapsed, limp. His cock slid out of her, but remained trapped between the full, cum-smeared cheeks of her ass.

Peter bent and kissed her neck under the mass of her toussled hair. "You are the most wonderful woman I've ever been with," he whispered.

"Are we ever going to get to share a time like this again?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't see why not," Peter said. "I've got quite a few accounts in this area, and I've been thinking about moving to Jamestown anyhow, so..."

"That would be wonderful!" she whispered. She turned in his arms and buried her face against his chest. He stroked her hair and her smooth back.

"Tonight has really been wonderful," she murmured.

"It sure has," Peter agreed. "You make me feel like a teenager again."

After he'd calmed down again, Peter pushed himself up on his elbow and looked at Bonnie, almost overwhelmed by how lovely she was. "You are so beautiful!" he whispered, gazing at her ardently.

Bonnie saw the look in Peter's eyes and felt herself filling with need again. Her chest began heaving and it felt as if her heart were going to explode. When Peter's hand closed around one of her breasts, she felt as if she were going to faint. Many men had touched her, but no one - not for a long time, not even Mitch - made her feel the way Peter did! It was almost like being touched for the first time!

"Oh, Godddd!!!" Bonnie sighed. "Oh, yessss!!!"

Peter bent his head and his lips closed around a nipple.

Shock-waves of pleasure rolled over Bonnie. She grasped his head and pulled him against her. From one breast to the other, and back, his lips moved, trailing fire and delight as they did. While his lips suckled Bonnie's turgid nipples, Peter's hand stole down over her body, across her softly rounded belly, between her legs.

"Please, Peter!!!" Bonnie whimpered, her hips moving, rocking, signaling how urgently she wanted his touches to continue.

In answer to her plea his hand slid through her pubic hair, already wet with lubricating fluids. Her body arched upward and a susurrus of joy cascaded from her lips. His fingers began gently prodding her opening, seeking her clit, and she knew absolute bliss.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Bonnie moaned. She was no longer capable of coherent speech.

Peter's fingers continued to explore her silken lips, then plunged into her, his thumb coming to rest on her clit. He began teasing her, thrusting his fingers into her gently while his lips adored her nipples. The sensations evoked by his dual assault drove Bonnie ever-wilder. "Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, "Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Aggggghhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaagggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!" as yet another powerful orgasm ripped through her and she writhed frantically on the bed. Peter's gentle caresses continued until she lay still.

Her eyes wide and soft, she gazed at him. "I...I want you!" she whispered. "Please! Take me!!" She moved against him and their lips met. His erection prodded her belly as she snuggled against him.

Her hand slid between them and gripped the hot wand, evoking a gasp from him, making him shudder. She stroked him gently, loving the way it felt, anticipating how wonderful it would feel in her. "Take me!" she moaned, "Please, Peter, take me!"

Peter rolled on top of her, his bulk pressing her against the bed. His erection slid between her legs and nestled against the folded flesh of her pussy. Bonnie experienced exquisite sensations, so exquisite that she feared she might faint with joy before he was all the way in her.

Peter raised his hips and felt the tip of his cock slid up between his partner's vaginal lips. Then, slowly, carefully, he lowered himself and his cock slid into her.

Bonnie couldn't believe how wonderful this was. Peter was moving ever so slowly, his cock sliding deep into her, then pulling out, driving her wild! An unending stream of thrills coursed through her an runaway train. Then it happened.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" she screamed, "Peter!!! Oh, Peter!!! I'm commminnnngggg!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, Goddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!"

"Me, tooooooo!!!" Peter roared, "Ohhhhh, yeahhhhhhh!!!!" He erupted into her powerfully, driving her against the bed with fervent motions of his hips. He felt Bonnie's hands clawing at his back as she shared ecstasy with him. Then, suddenly, she went limp.

Peter, concerned, held his weight off her on outstretched arms and looked down at her. His cock, still hard, remained buried in her magnificent body, her vaginal walls still rippling around it. His companion lay there, eyes closed her chest rising and falling evenly.

Peter pulled out of her and rolled onto his side on the bed next to her. Propping himself up on one elbow, he watched her carefully.

Bonnie's eyes flickered open and she looked confused. Then she turned to look at Peter and smiled. He kissed her softly and she returned the kiss, pressing against him.

"Never!" she gushed, "It's never been like that for me!"

"It was fantastic for me, too," he replied, wrapping an arm around her, pulling her against him.

They lay gazing at each other for a long time. Then, at last, sated, they slept.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12