Infection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers

Shelly rubbed her hands along his back, steering clear of his crotch and chest. She didn't want to arouse him again too fast. Her pussy was well and truly moist now and her nipples were hard. She could feel the warmth of her arousal spread out and encompass her whole body. She gently pushed against his shoulders, reminding him that there was more to her than her mouth and cunt. He had learned, sometimes the hard way, that ignoring these hints could be..., well let's just say it could lead to severe frustration.

He dropped his head to her breasts, licking at the cum-crusted globes, feeling them warm as he left trails of moisture in place of the dried semen. He didn't enjoy the taste of his own cum, but it wasn't any more distasteful than plain lettuce. Of course, he had never tasted it before it had dried. None the less, he loved licking her tits. So he lingered there for some time, his oral caresses driving her wild with passion. While his mouth made love to her breasts, his hands played with her ass again, causing her to arch against his chest. His own cock, much to his surprise, was erect again, feeling the need to climax a second time.

Shelly held his head against her, not wanting the feelings to stop. She had, on a couple of occasions, cum from just having her ass and breasts played with, so sensitive was she in those areas. Tonight, however, that empty ache was making itself known in her cunt and she would not be satisfied with less than a thorough fucking. Her moans were becoming more frantic as her clit began to push against its hood, stimulating itself at it forced itself out into the open.

"Fuck me, Kevin. Fuck me hard."

Kevin growled in ascent, rising himself over her and letting her guide is cock into her pussy. Then he dropped (gently) onto her and began to thrust into her again and again. Shelly's clit was one of those that protruded significantly when erect, making the traditional missionary position one of the best for her. Kevin's pubic hair tangled itself around it and each thrust was an explosion of raw pleasure from her clit. Once it was out, she rarely took more than five minutes to climax and tonight was no exception. She screamed with abandon, her legs locking themselves around Kevin's back, forcing him even deeper into her. Her pussy clenched against him, adding one more small more measure of feeling and sending Kevin into bliss land as his cock throbbed a second time and cum poured into Shelly, along with the invading force of alien bacteria.

As they both came down from their orgasms, they rolled apart from one another, breathing deep from their exertions. Their hands, the ones between them, were touching lightly, not really clasped, but there together. Worn out by long days and exuberant sex, they fell asleep, hands still touching.

Back at the lab, Jarod and Marie were contemplating what to do next.

"Jarod, this is a disease that makes you crave sex and be repulsed by anyone you've had sex with once before. And we've potentially infected the town slut and a teenager. I can't think of two people better suited to spread this thing."

"I know, I know. But, how do we explain to anyone that there's a brand new sexually transmitted disease out there that, apparently, only increases your horniness and your sexual stamina, but makes you almost unable to have sex with other infected people?"

"All I can think of is to get a doctor to look at our evidence. It's not like we have a shortage of bacteria samples. I just worry about spreading it. I mean, I'm already hot as hell and likely to jump the bones of any man we meet, and I can see you're in similar shape. I can see us going to the doctor and loosing control, infecting him or a nurse."

"We'll have to be careful and satiate ourselves as often as we need to with each other. Right now, that seems to be about once every four or five hours. In fact, we should before we leave."

"Gee, this is SO romantic. Having sex just to keep having sex with someone else."

"I know. I don't like it either, but, at least we know we like each other and want to have sex, if not as often as it seems to need or for these particular reasons. The good news is that, given how fragile this thing is, it should be easy to find a cure."

"Cross your fingers. Come on. Lie down and pull your penis out. I want as little skin contact as possible. I don't like pain. For whatever reason, our genitals don't burn when they touch."

Jarod lay himself down and pulled his cock out of his pants, not the easiest thing to do, given how rigid it had become. Marie pulled her panties off, leaving her skirt on. Seeing him ready, she straddled his inclined form and lowered herself down, kneeling over his crotch. As her pussy slid over his cock, they both gasped, their bodies reacting to the powerful sensations. Both were also breathing through their mouths, trying to minimize how much they could smell of the stench that appeared whenever they were close.

Marie steadied herself while Jarod thrust up into her by arching himself. With the only direct contact being cock on pussy and the motion limited by what they could do without touching anywhere else, it was an agonizingly slow fuck. By the time they both had cum, each was crying out in frustration. The orgasms were so powerful that the both screamed and collapsed to the floor, barely conscious. Ironically, it was the stink that kept them awake, like trying to pass out with an ammonia capsule under your nose. Once again temporarily satiated, they drove back to Marie's apartment and went to sleep, her on her bed and him on the recliner.

While the five infected people slept, the bacteria continued its relentless assault on their bodies and minds. All five would awaken, feeling the full effects of the changes that the alien had worked on them. Only two, however, would be able to deal with the effects without further spreading the disease. Conditions were poised for an epidemic.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers
12