All Comments on 'Infidelity Revisited Ch. 09'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Lowly slut. She deserves a BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
magnificent story telling

Charmaine's continued relationship with Ryan continues in this powerfully written drama, revealing her to be a girl with deep-seated needs that Danny never bothered to try to fulfill, while he instead roamed elsewhere, even with Charmaine's friend Liz. Charmaine is no slut, as some readers complain, but a girl with deep-seated needs, internal conflicts, inconsistent behavior, and search for true love. In the Charmaine/Danny saga, the author has written one of the greatest epics to be found on the site. The full depth of this amazing story goes far beyond Infidelity Revisited. Accordingly, this reviewer strongly recommends that the entire Charmaine/Danny epic be read, not just Infidelity Revisited. Although the author has made no recommendation in this regard, this reviewer strongly recommends that to truly appreciate this epic story, and to appreciate the complexity of the characters and the events that occur, that it be read in the following order: Loyalty Never Heard of it; Leslie's Demise; What Time Do You Get Off?; Stacey the Temptress; Charmaine's Infidelity; Nick, or Dean; Fiery Redhead; About Lust and Vengeance; Persistency Pays; My Girlfriend's Best Friend; Outside the Office; Inside the Office; Stacey the Lover; Stacey the Nympho; Infidelity Revisited; My Girlfriend's Best Friend; Stacey the Mistress; Stacey the Sinner; A Vacation to Remember; Lucky with the Landlords; Anahita; and, finally Reunion_Charmaine & Danny. While this great novel may need some editing, it remains a towering achievement among the epic stories to be found on the site. It fully deserves the highest rating- Five Stars- that can be given, an absolutely magnificent work of dramatic and romantic/erotic story telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2106 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES