All Comments on 'Inflight Fun'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
carverIIcarverIIabout 18 years ago
As usual.

Your story is hot as hell and one that I will listen to again and again! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW ! ! !

Since I have a nylon fetish and love feet and legs, this story was a turn on for me. There is nothing more seductive that a woman in stockings with painted toenails to match her fingernails. I am a leg man and proud of it. You have a soft, aluring and sexy voice that does not do justice to this story, Have you thought about writting a short story about this? I think you would be great and if it were published, I would be the first in line to buy your publication. I will listen to this again and again because this story is worth listeng to over and over. I have a GF that would want to listen to this and act out your story on me. I can hardly wait for her to listen to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
DAMN!!!!

damn, I didn;t even make it to the finale before.. I thing another story is in order to make sure that you are as good as I think you are.

mcopadomcopadoabout 18 years ago
Well Well Well...

I finally got to listen....erm I didn't make it all the way through before (hehehe)....I have a feeling this is one I'm going to have to listen to in segments (Footjob-come, Pull out pearls-come again, whatever happened after the pearls-come!!!)

Your voice was sultry...truly a blowjob for the ears!

Great job sweetie!!!!

Anh Yeu Em!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another damn fine story

Yet again another sexy as hell audio A-P.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!1

I don't know how to thank you! I love nothing but anal sex! and you ARE THE BEST sound EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So Hot!

Amazing! Couldnt have been better!

tadajtadajover 17 years ago
Thank You

amazing voice, just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so far so goood!!!!!

so far all of your stories are wow wee, that mean they are hotter than a fire cracker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank you!

You have brought a lot of joy into this world for many people. You are a beautiful person. Thank you for sharing yourself. I’m sure your brilliant sexuality will continue to resonate with people across this planet for a long time. Again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot seduction

The part of the story where you talk about your legs and feet is hot!! The kisses on the shaft is very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW! WHAT A FLIGHT!!!

This my first one of hers I absolutely love it! She is definitely in the top 10 of erotic storytellers on this site! Truly a Hot Trip!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
High Memories

I'll never be able to take another flight without thinking about this story. Hope I can hide my hard-on!

doogie2008doogie2008almost 16 years ago
holy shit!

AP - You are the best story teller on this site by far. Never in my life have i heard such a highly orgasmic women that compares to you. Keep up the good work (i mean by keeping all male cocks tall and erect)! You are forever in my dreams, thousands of kisses and hugs inbetween hundreds of cock thrusts in and out of your dripping wet pussy.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 15 years ago
Turbulance

Being somewhat afraid of flying, you and this story is definately coming with me on my IPod the next time I have to fly. With your sexy voice and the way you sound when you cum, bring on the turbulance baby. At that point, I won't care if the plane does drop some. :) Thaaaaank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why Does An Aussie Woman

Sorry, AP, but why does an Aussie woman (with a cold it seems) drift in and out of a sort of American accent throughout the tale? It is distracting, and I think most listeners would prefer your natural voice to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Friendly Sky's

The only way I'd ever fly again is if you were there to take my mind off all the airport security bullshit and pleasure me by making me your flyboy fuck toy!

This Author rocks and her subject matter range is unlimited and I hope she comes back, this was some first class audio and never failed to get me rock hard and spent at the end.

You rock AP, staying horny and waiting your return!! XXX whiskey1965

mrlargomrlargoalmost 13 years ago
goose pimples

I only listened to a quarter of this and can't wait to hear the rest. You have an awesome reading voice. Your reading in this one gave me goose pimples.

2hot2m82hot2m8about 12 years ago
The Wet Spot!! Wet Panties Too!

Foot jobs are hot! I'd Squirt on your feet! Are they Painted Toes? That's hot! You'll probably want your feet sucked clean with a Cum Soaked Tongue! Mmmmmmm SWEET! And What a Sweet Release! Deep in your Ass! SWEET! Did I say SWEET?

wait2playwait2playabout 11 years ago
200,000 air miles per year

I won't dare to fall asleep on the plane again, fearing that I will verbalize the fantasy pleasures you are providing

serlasombraserlasombraabout 8 years ago
Great service!

I loved the story.

All the descriptions at the start set the mood just right.

I myself am not a fan of the "foot rub" but this one was pretty good and the ending was AWESOME!

I loved the moaning, the screaming, the descriptions. I could completely imagine myself exploding inside you.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Thank you for sharing your stories. They are very nicely written and narrated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous