Inherit My Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers

^^^^^^^^^^

As Elizabeth's breathing slowed and she came down from her euphoric high, she gradually relaxed her legs and Chase was able to move up the bed and lie next to her. She was covered in a sheen of sweat as she quietly laid there, her eyes still closed. He pressed a kiss to her temple and draped his arm over her waist. Elizabeth tilted her head into his chest, and sighed, her limbs all feeling like dead weight from the combination of ecstasy and exhaustion. "Did you mean what you said earlier?" she quietly asked.

"Yes, you have to marry me."

"No, not that," she replied, slowly opening her eyes so they met his, "Did you mean what you said earlier about why you left the other night?"

Chase removed his hand from her waist and cupped her cheek, "Every word. I know I handled it wrong. I know I shouldn't have just up and left, but I wanted you so bad, that I didn't know if I could stay there and not be with you. And, I didn't want you to wake up in the morning and regret or not remember anything because you were drunk. When I make love to you, I want you to be completely lucid and wanting me because you want me, not because you're drunk and horny. There'll be plenty of times down the road for drunk and horny," he said smiling. "Plus, you've waited this long to be with someone, to give yourself to one special person, that person should be your husband."

Chase's eyes always expressed his moods, whether it be through the mischievous looks he gave her when he was busting her balls or his intelligence that shone through if they were having a serious conversation. All she saw in them at that moment was sincerity. She closed her heavy lids as she snuggled closer to him and simply said, "Okay," before fatigue took over and she dozed off.

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers
12