All Comments on 'Inheritance Ch. 01'

by scipioparkins

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more please!

Exactly what it says - please let us have the next chapter ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Has this been submitted previously under a different name?

vez324vavez324vaabout 11 years ago
A good start.

This could be a great series if you continue it to completion. Don't be like some who take months or even years to publish the next chapter or complete the story.

wiltryitwiltryitabout 11 years ago
Very Good Start

Like the pace of the story. Not about everything happening all at once or it taking months and months for small advances in the relationships to happen. Also the Master/sub relationship is believable without excesses. Keep up the good work, am looking forward to seeing how this story progresses.

dutch513dutch513about 11 years ago
Not bad for a first story

That was a very good story hope you write more . Don't get stuck writing one type of story but finish one before going to the next unless you need a break . Let your readers know . Keep writing and they will keep reading !

Gunter99Gunter99about 11 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story - I can't wait to see how Eva is brought into the fun!

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
For a first story in was a good job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was well written, your time line was on the mark. This is the type of story that take a lot of time. a little more sex action might help, and getting Eva into it would be great, all you have to worry about is a cat fight.Three women one man watch out It was a good read, if chapter 02: is as good as 01: You have a hit. .............LAROC

pantylvr103pantylvr103about 11 years ago
Very Good Story!

Just wanted to say Hi and show my appreciation for a Very Good Story! I loved the build up, the tease with Eva. If only there were a sister involved, haha, maybe Eva is the long lost sister. Hmmm. Your story, very good, wouldn't want to mess with your creative genius! Thanks!

DidaktylosDidaktylosabout 11 years ago
Very good

Building up nicely. I hope Eva will be welcomed into the harem in due course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Tried to vote , but can't . Sorry . I would of given you 5 stars .

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the surprising number of positive comments already.

I have to admit that this isn’t ‘my first rodeo’, I have been writing on and off for about forty years and if you knew the names and where to look you’d find my stuff about.

However this story - and there will be more of it – is the first piece I have written in years, since I became a menace to society by contracting diabetes. For the last few years I have found it difficult to get it sufficiently together to write long pieces, let alone finish them.

I had been thinking about this story for a while – I am sure I read something like this a few years ago. Anyway a few weeks ago suffering from flu I started jamming it all down, and it all seemed okay. So no, this particular story hasn't been published before.

Where it’s going to go? I have no idea. Will Mike nail Eva’s ass? Not a clue. But I have started the second part – just waiting to see what the reception of the first part was. And there are at least two more stories to be completed. However I shall finish this one first.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 11 years ago
I like it but...

It's a nice idea to inherite 2 subs but it misses something: The submission.

He didn't have to do a thing to have the subs, he didn't dominate them. He just follows the flow.

What I like the most in the domination stories is the way a dom takes control of a sub. Sometimes it's forced or seduced but I like it best when it's the sub who has the dilemna not the dom.

Sure he still can dominates other women but the two hottest one to take (his own mother and grandmother) are just gift. We didn't see their training, their reluctance.

It's just so easy so a little boring for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
keep going!

I'd like to see where this goes next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SHIT

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT !!!!!

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
WOW

That was fantastic for a first story, Tell anonymous"SHIT" to take his/her comment and piss off. Any gutless wonder can complain about a story, but to be gutless and leave no contact name for a rebuttal, which is only fair really. I always support authors rights here, 100%. You can contact me anytime honey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it, want more

I enjoyed this story, it is one off of the usual Dom meets Sub stories. I have to agree with mrprecy46 about the comment by Anonymous. Yes I am commenting Anonymously but I not trashing someone's work. By the way, to comment you have to get to the last page <4> It you disliked it so much, why didn't you quit after one or two pages ?????.

And Littleprick, your a little short sighted. Think about it, guy who has no known interest in BDSM finds himself inheriting 2 subs and enough other stuff to shock anyone, of course you don't see the submission or training. The past is the leadup the future is the story,

Then there is EVA !!!!!! Hmmm And she is interested in the life... I may not know what the author is planning by my interest is peaked... My imagination has taken on a life of its own and I look forward to the chapters that follow.

Please don't keep us waiting

Thanks You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing story.

This truly was an amazing first chapter. I find it hard to find a good incest with a mother/son relationship story where the guy is no longer living with his Mother. This was brilliant, the use of the Grandmother as well, I felt a little disturbed by it to be honest when it first came up but you did so well in developing her fine figure. This is definitely a story I'd like to see the end of. And I want to hear a lot more about Eva. She sounds amazing. 5/5 my friend.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Waiting for the next chaper...with a wicked grin

You set the story up very well with a cast of interesting characters. The narrator is as realistic as one could be in the situation and his caution in the new family is well done and speaks of his maturity. His two subs are still a bit of a mystery but show enough of their personalities to be interesting and his co-worker sounds like she will be fun. I liked the story and gave it the top vote and as my title says, I am waiting for more. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved the beginning!

I must be among many who will breathlessly await future chapters of this fine story.

sabra16023sabra16023about 11 years ago
Great story

This is a great writing, please keep it going. Thanks

Col66Col66about 11 years ago
Loved it!

Please write more...and soon!

NickymoxNickymoxabout 11 years ago
EXCELLANT.

But please don't make us wait 2 - 3 months between chapters like the other "novelist" you mentioned. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait

So this has been the best read for me. Hurry up and continue the story. I can't wait to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
can't wait for chapter 2

Great story so far. Please don't fall into the usual trap in stories like this where loads of extra characters get added into the mix way to early in the storyline.

rosspalrosspalabout 11 years ago
Chapter 2

I can't wait until he initiates Eve into his new lifestyle. This will be fantastic. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great read

I hope to read more in of the family. This is a more to real life type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

My gosh you had me rock hard and hanging on to the edge of my seat. This was an excellent story! I'm typically not into the bondage and D/S stuff but this story really got me going. I hope chapter 2 comes soon

rabbit993rabbit993about 11 years ago
Five Stars

bluedragonauthor set a high bar in the "sudden billionaire" genre and you are off to great start. Incest, bondage, group, mature...what an imagination. So keep it original and perhaps further down the road have your English young billionaire cooperate with bluedragonauthor's John Billionaire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

With very little editing, this is publishable materiel. Excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

There's a temptation in a story like this that deals with the "sudden billionaire" trope and its wish-fulfilment vibe to have your character be descend into very quickly into being an "Ultra-Dom", right off the bat. I'm very glad that yours isn't like that - while there doesn't seem to be as much emotional conflict in him as many people would have, the situation is still very unfamiliar to him, and feeling very weird.

I like that he's going with the flow a bit, as he gets his bearings around the concept of domination. I like that he's doing research. I love that he stays on in his old job to see his current project through to completion - it underlines the down-to-earth qualities that his grandfather wanted him to be raised with, that he has respect and responsibility to match his drive. One thing I do feel a lack of is character-building for the mother and grandmother, though - I'd like to see a bit more of their personalities and capabilities develop over time.

With regard to Eva: while she is showing every sign of wanting to be submissive to him, there are still any number of things that he could get wrong from inexperience, especially if he tries to treat her along the same lines as the two women who already love him and submit to him. I'd love to see some kind of negotiation scene where he has to think carefully about what he's taking on, and where they both end up having to think about the level of commitment they are going to have to each other as time progresses. (Also hot fucking and scening, but that's a given.)

In short: excellent writing, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fabulous start !!!

I suspected this story may have been written by an accomplished writer - the quality showed; and your response confirmed this. Being a Brit myself I love stories mentioning the geography of this crowded isle and the travails of travel within it (not that I like commuter traffic, mind you). Also, the idea of someone suddenly inheriting wealth, when their upbringing and character and early working life has given them a sound grounding to cope with it, allows for a variety of possible directions for the story to develop. Many authors talk about the story 'doing its own thing' as it were, and going off in unexpected directions. I hope you will 'allow' the story to do this. A most enjoyable start. Thank you, sir !!

Romantic1Romantic1about 11 years ago
Can't wait for the next episode

I sure am looking forward to hearing more about Eva, and how she fits into all this. I have high expectations. Fabulous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story keep it going!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A fantastic storyline

Very erotic and kinky.

Along with being erotic the story is very interesting and the characters seem real.

I'm curious to what is going to happen next, especially with the hot little girl he worked with.

Hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

When will the next chapter be posted it had me on the brink of a great orgsome

montco724montco724almost 11 years ago
Great start! Keep it up.

I love where this is going. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
does this guy have a sister?

It is time for her to join in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good

this would have been better in the NONEROTIC AREA or FETISH AREA it just sucks being here. total waste of time and space i give it a negative 2000.

ukbajanukbajanalmost 11 years ago
Typical

Once again someone that hides his identity spouts off this shite:

"this would have been better in the NONEROTIC AREA or FETISH AREA it just sucks being here. total waste of time and space i give it a negative 2000."

I like it and urge you to continue.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Not discouraged

The generally positive reaction to this story far outweighs any negativity. Thank you all for your comments - it's what a writer thrives on. Part three is on the way. Spoiler Alert - Eva is in it - briefly.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchalmost 11 years ago
Great!

Great story! Please continue! On a side note, some anonymous people should fuck off and die. Story was a 5 out of 5!

only14u2daonly14u2daalmost 11 years ago
very good

a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the premise, love the story, love the writing

hope this is a story with lots of sexy and sensual turns.... Wish I could give a higher number than 5....

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
Wow

Ok I'm not into the whole sub/dom thing, but damn this was an excellent story.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 10 years ago

I think MattressThrasher put into words that I could not . But it explains how I felt and do as I plan to read on .

Thanks again , and 5*****s for you.

TX Cracker

DevilonyourleftDevilonyourleftalmost 10 years ago

Excellent story. Had everything I expect from these stories. I even had a moment of laughter with the "show of hands" comment. Looking forward to all the chapters!

NOBLEXSEXNOBLEXSEXalmost 10 years ago
The Series

I WILL MAKE A COMMENT WHEN I FINISH THE SERIES

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Not a big fan of the master/sub thing or any type of pain, but I am an enthusiastic supporter of the mom/son or grandmom/son fucking scene. Can't wait to read the rest of the series.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the story has my curiosity

and I can see that I have a lot to learn in order to fully appreciate this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well, yes.. "Shaved" dolt.. - Childish of an additive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You can't write

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As expected, this story is developing logically. Character development (mother and frandmoother) continue realistically ( see Chapter 0 and oo). The effort of the son to learn the difference between submissive and slave is appreciated. Most inexperienced Doms fail miserably in this area. Finally, the epiphany of the son that his mother and grandmother are females with sexual needs and wants was well written.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 1 year agoAuthor

To the Anonymous person who sent me feedback regarding Mike's use of the term 'marketing' and it's noun being singular.

Thank you, much appreciated. Sorry if it touched a nerve.

DocWordsDocWordsabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing your work. I’m looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I believe “generally positive” would be an apt description for the story. I appreciate that there’s a learning process in the story because that fetish doesn’t make much sense to me either without an explanation.

Good use of humor throughout to lighten a potentially heavy subject. My only criticism would be that I imagine it would be an adjustment for the ladies, even if they’re used to both incest and submission. Perhaps some initial hesitancy or embarrassment would have made it a bit more realistic as MC could have rejected his role.

Jack506Jack506about 2 months ago

I recognize the “novelist” reference, but am curious about the “sci-fi/fantasy” series that included bondage. Anybody know the series referenced?

Interesting story. Looking forward to reading more.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 1 month agoAuthor

John Norman's Gor series of books.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscipioparkins@scipioparkins
1220 Followers
Thank you to everyone who has read, favourited, voted and commented on Rogeringham. If you haven't yet done so, go and check it out. I am also looking at finishing some other stories at the moment, including two - count them - 1, 2 - more chapters in the Inheritance saga!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES