All Comments on 'Initiation'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sublime, captures the mental torments

It would be better if these were numbered but as thats my only minor quibble I have to say this is very fine D/s writing. You even had me wondering how you sneaked the German Shephard past the censor. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 12 years ago
Undeniably Beautiful

I loved EVERY word of this. The description of the oils... the shaven body... her beckoning him like a cat... every action described so vividly I could SEE it... I'm pretty speechless. To be able to write without being overly verbose and yet have the whole scene so perfectly laid out for the reader is a talent so rare you should wake up with a smug grin on your face every day!

This isn't a world I totally understand but have slowly been learning more about. It's so intriguing and stimulating. I'm enthralled.

Your story seemed more like a poem to me due to the beauty of the words and the imagery. I literally felt as if I was going through each step with Kristie... and I liked it. It was as though I was in the room with all of them, but as either the spectator or Kristie I can't be certain. All I can be certain of is that this is a fabulous tale and you are a wonderful writer. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP

Real love...... NOT! I hated it, but you probably remove this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

Wonderfully done, so well written.

I'm not into BDSM, but the author drew me into her world with her imagery and narration. Thank you.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 2 years ago
I love your BDSM stories...

...so perfectly arousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1330 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...