All Comments on 'Initiation'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 2 years ago
I love your BDSM stories...

...so perfectly arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

Wonderfully done, so well written.

I'm not into BDSM, but the author drew me into her world with her imagery and narration. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP

Real love...... NOT! I hated it, but you probably remove this comment.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 12 years ago
Undeniably Beautiful

I loved EVERY word of this. The description of the oils... the shaven body... her beckoning him like a cat... every action described so vividly I could SEE it... I'm pretty speechless. To be able to write without being overly verbose and yet have the whole scene so perfectly laid out for the reader is a talent so rare you should wake up with a smug grin on your face every day!

This isn't a world I totally understand but have slowly been learning more about. It's so intriguing and stimulating. I'm enthralled.

Your story seemed more like a poem to me due to the beauty of the words and the imagery. I literally felt as if I was going through each step with Kristie... and I liked it. It was as though I was in the room with all of them, but as either the spectator or Kristie I can't be certain. All I can be certain of is that this is a fabulous tale and you are a wonderful writer. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sublime, captures the mental torments

It would be better if these were numbered but as thats my only minor quibble I have to say this is very fine D/s writing. You even had me wondering how you sneaked the German Shephard past the censor. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...