Innocence Lost Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Purity was visiting Divin for no particular reason. She had just decided to leave the commune for a few weeks and see more of Brook. "Sauterelle's not the whole of Brook after all," she explained. She'd hitch-hiked across the district, occasionally having to repay the favour of a lift with sex ("But only if I like the driver!" she explained). She only happened to be in Divin because her last lift happened to drop her there and until she'd met Innocence she'd really seen no reason to prolong her stay. "It's pretty dull round here!" she exclaimed.

"But there's some very pleasant countryside," Innocence remarked. And so it was that after the two girls had finished their tea and biscuits, Innocence and Purity walked out of the town and into the woods above the town. Purity didn't seem to mind that part of the way led through some muddy paths and that she got mud caked on her feet. "It's totally natural and good for the soles!" She remarked while Innocence more daintily made her way around the puddles' perimeters holding up her gown to prevent it getting stained.

They were soon sitting side by side on a hillside looking over the town of Divin and the Convent where Innocence resided. "Doesn't this remind you of the first time?" Purity asked Innocence. Indeed it did but Innocence made no reply. This was a different time and a different place.

Purity leaned over with small traces of slightly damp grass attached to the hairs of her arms and legs and stroked Innocence lovingly on the face. "You never take your clothes off do you?"

Innocence started. "What do you mean?"

"Even though you're in Brook, you never take your clothes off," elaborated Purity.

"I can't! I couldn't!"

"Because of your beautiful prick!"

"I don't want people to know ..."

"Don't be silly!" laughed Purity reassuringly. "I know!" She stroked her mound of unruly pubic hair. "I know only too well! And I still often think about it!" She kissed Innocence tenderly on the lips. "You were my first true love! And I still think the best!"

And so it was that Innocence gradually lost her inhibitions and her clothes and for the first time since she was in Brook she dressed in the way that seemed most appropriate. It took Purity very little coaxing to convert Innocence's small act of daring, hidden as they were from view of other people, to full sex. Innocence's gown became the blanket on which the two protected themselves from the discomfort of the grass and small patches of mud and became the playground on which they fucked for several frantic hours. Innocence had forgotten how much she'd needed sexual satisfaction and her balls seemed to have no shortage of semen to release into Purity's cunt. There was no part of Purity's body that she didn't re-examine. She licked every rogue hair on Purity's legs. She rubbed off the dried mud from her feet and licked the last traces off with her tongue. Purity's mouth had developed a facility for swallowing her penis that she'd never had while the two were still at school and Innocence loved the tender squeeze of her black lover's throat on the throbbing end of her member, causing a sudden whoosh of semen which startled Purity and almost choked her.

When they'd finished and Innocence collected together her wymple and the gown that barely disguised her still excited penis, she felt a betrayal towards her order. "I'd sworn to dedicate my love to Jesus Christ!" She sobbed.

Purity kissed Innocence full on the mouth. "I don't believe that the Church is the best solution for you, my dearest," she said.

"But what is?"

"Somewhere where you'll be accepted fully for what you are. Somewhere that you'll feel no pain about being endowed in such an unusual way. Somewhere where you feel you belong."

"And where is that place? In your commune?"

"Maybe. But then one person's solution is not necessarily another's!"

To Be Continued...

12