Innocence Lost Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls stood up as and gave Don a good night kiss. Tammy went to his right and Nicole to his right. He felt Tammy's breast rushed against his side as she gave him a kiss. Nicole gave him a kiss as well and gave him an unexpected hug. He swears he felt her thighs against his hard cock and quickly stepped back. "Good night. See you in the morning." He then quickly went towards his room. He heard the girls giggled just before he closed the door behind him.

"I'm going crazy!" He said to himself. He couldn't stand the thought of his daughter and niece was actually teasing him. More thoughts and images flashed to his mind. He sat on his bed with a rock hard cock, buried his face on his hands. Then he went to his night stand and picked up his cell phone and called his brother.

"Are you awake?"

"Don?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"You haven't called me for years."

"You know your daughter's spending the week before Nicole goes to college?"

"I thought it's only for the weekend?"

"You know those two, they haven't talked for years either and my daughter will be far away soon."

"So what gives?"

"I need you here tomorrow if possible. I just need to talk to you about something, its very important before I do something I'd regret."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just be here OK?"

"I need to take a flight."

"I'll pick you up and we could talk on the way to my place."

"Can you just tell me now?"

"I can't. I need your brotherly advice just like old times."

Drake seemed to pick up what his brother was talking about. "I'll call you as soon as I got my flight schedule."

Don went to his closet as soon as he put down the phone and took a couple of magazine from the top shelf and started reading while he slowly masturbates.

-------------------------------------------

Drake was a little bummed to leave Amy behind. He was looking forward for another night with her in bed but he hadn't heard from Don for such a long time. Tammy's staying with Don and he got a feeling that she got something to do with what his brother spoke about last night.

Don finally picked up Drake at the airport just after two in the afternoon and got about a forty-five minute drive and they talked about the early dating days when they're still young. Drake was reminded of the beautiful girls they went out with and he was quite pleased with their close relationship in spite of their age difference. Drake is the smooth talker and Don is the charmer, and both could get the girl/s they wanted to fuck most of the time.

"I still couldn't believe we managed to hide all the outings we've gone to from Joan." Drake commented.

"You almost got busted one time."

"Yeah, thanks to you."

Don didn't replied to keep it to himself how much he wanted to fuck Joan till now and the thoughts of seducing her behind his brother's back since he kept her for him self.

"So what is this important thing you wanted to talk about?"

Don looked at Drake for a brief moment and back on the road again. "What do you think about incest?"

Drake looked at Don and stared at him for a few seconds, to check how serious he really is.

"I just want to experience fucking a teenager, a young lady, again and I never thought that I would like to see Nicole naked, yet fuck my daughter."

Drake's a little confused now, "Since when?"

Don gave Drake the details of when and it all started, freely as if they were back in the old days. "Then your daughter showed up and I couldn't believe how beautiful she'd grown and I got to admit that she got this aura that makes me want to fuck her especially last night." And he continued what the girls did on teasing him.

"So you want to fuck your daughter and my daughter?"

"That's why you are here and give me your opinion."

"What do you think I'll say?"

"I know it's wrong, but..."

"You just don't want to do the wrong by yourself?"

Don didn't say a thing and he saw his brother smiling and shaking his head. "Just make this conversation between us, OK?"

"I'll tell you my secret. I fucked Tammy."

Don almost stepped on the brake from the surprising words that came from his brother. He looked at Drake with glow on his face, "No fucking way!"

They were just pulling in Don's driveway and noticed that Tammy's car is not there. "They said they're going to the mall and will be back by dinner." Don told Drake just before h got out of the car. "You got to tell me when, where, and how want it happened." He continued on as they approached the front door.

Drake told the details of that night with Tammy as they sipped on their beers. And after everything has been told and the secret was out, Don couldn't hide the erection and couldn't wait to hear the words from his brother that will make this night special.

"When the girls come, let me talk to Tammy and I'll see what she could do about Nicole. From what you told me of last night, my daughter probably already polluted you daughter's mind. Just go along if it will ever happen. Are you sure you're up to it?"

Don raised his beer bottle for a toast, "Just like old times."

--------------------------------------------------

Don watched his brother and niece talk by the pool from behind the glass sliding door. He was eager to listen to the conversation but all he could do is wait. He was just amazed how Tammy greeted her father when she and Nicole arrived. He just observed how she kissed Drake almost on the lips and hugged him as if they never saw each other for years. He also briefly saw Drake's hand gave Tammy's ass a brief squeeze as if showing him the proof of all he had told him about their secret relationship.

He couldn't take his eyes off his niece, admiring her beauty and physic. It reminds him of her mother, his sister-in-law, they surely looked alike. Perhaps that's another reason why he's so wanting to see her naked.

He also thought of his daughter, how grown she's become. She's quite a beauty herself with a firm body figure. No wonder there are constant calls for her from boys asking her for a date. He knew she's no virgin since he saw her ex-boyfriend sneaking out of the house when he arrived one day. He didn't confront Nicole; he just pretended that he didn't saw him. He's been a horny teenager and sneaking out so not to be suspected of banging its daughter while they're alone is his own doing back then too. He just made his coming home in random times so she couldn't tell when he'll be home and knowing her schedule as well.

It won't be long and she will be gone for college and he couldn't protect her anymore. He would love to get a taste of her beauty and innocence before she get mauled and taken advantage of those horny college boys. Perhaps she could teach her a thing or two, maybe she won't be so innocent about sex, maybe show her what to expect with boys and stay away from them, or maybe she would love it and be the campus whore. It doesn't really matter, she will be away and he couldn't control her choices or how she will live her life.

It's been just the two of them for a few years now since his son left for college and they've been really close, he thought. To be a part of her sexual experience would just be an addition to his relationship with his daughter, that's if she would consent about their plan. He's hoping that she'll play along with Tammy's help, and what he experience from last night from both girls was a really good sign.

He then noticed his niece smiled and gave his brother a hug and they started to walk back towards him and holding hands. He quickly stepped aside and head for the kitchen where his daughter is preparing some sandwiches.

"Hi Dad, I made us some snack. Uncle might be tired from his trip." Nicole said.

"That's great. I would surely miss you around when you leave."

"We already talked about it. I'll be home whenever it's feasible OK?"

Don was about to say something when he heard Tammy from behind. "Hi guys. That looks good!" He turned around and almost bumping to her. He noticed her grin at him as she passed by and watched her walk around the counter to Nicole and took a piece of chicken salad sandwich and took a bite.

"This is good, really good." Tammy said. Then she took Nicole from the arm, "Come on, got to tell you something."

Nicole dropped the bread she's preparing caused by Tammy's tugging on her arm. "Jeeez, can't you wait?"

"No it can't." Tammy told Nicole and looked at her Dad then gave her Uncle a wink.

Don and Drake watched their nieces walk in arms locked to Nicole's room.

Don looked at his brother with a smile. "I would say that your daughter's in with this?" Then he saw the familiar look on Drake's face when they hooked up with a girl or girls for the night.

"She suggested to take one of your movies from your closet and we'll all watch it to break the tension just incase."

Don was a little surprised. If she knew about the movies, she knew about the other stuff. If she knew, then his daughter knew. He didn't bother to get mad at his niece, perhaps it's a good thing, and perhaps his wishes will be fulfilled after all. "What do you think?"

"It's not a bad idea."

"So what's the plan?"

Drake filled in Don with what he and Tammy talked about. "She suggested too that she'll partner with you and Nicole with me to get started, if that's fine with you?"

At that moment, Don would agree to anything to get a taste of these beautiful girls. "That's fine."

"I better take a quick shower."

"Good idea. Use the shower in the pool house. I'll freshen up too. Meet you in the family room.

-----------------------------------------------

"I don't know Tam."

"I'll start with Uncle, you watch me."

"Then what?"

"Well you could do what I do or just wait till Dad makes his move."

"Ahhh! I don't know Tam." Nicole said nervously with her fingers interlocked between her thighs.

"Come on, you got to experience this. It's...it's...I can't explain it, but you just have to try it."

"You're really into this huh?"

"It just turns me on."

"But doing it with both of us in there, watching each other?"

"Technically I won't be watching when I'm busy with their, you know?" Tammy teased and grinning at Nicole.

Nicole threw a pillow at Tammy, "Shut up! That's gross."

"What ever. I'm ready to do it, I'll take them both."

"At the same time?"

"Sure, why not?" Tammy stood up and about to head for the door.

"Wait! Let me think OK?" Nicole said as she grabbed Tammy by the hand and pulling her down beside her.

"I thought we already talked about it last night?"

"Yeah, but I never thought its really going to happen, this soon anyway."

"Well make up your mind; I haven't had sex for a while. I'm getting horny."

"You're really freaking me out Tam. I thought you're doing it with Uncle?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean we do it often. We actually did it twice or three times."

"Really?"

"Its just sex and with someone you really love and trust. We're even closer ever since and my Dad asks not demands it. It's really up to me if I want to or not."

"Wow. Is till couldn't imagine."

"I'm sure Dad talked to Uncle what to expect. We control what happens, they know the consequences."

"Consequences?"

"You know, one phone call and the cops will be on your door steps. Come to think of it they'll be in your control, sort of. You get the idea?"

"Is it for you?"

"Well I got the prom dress and accessories that comes with it. I love Dad, and like how he treats me since then."

Nicole thought things over for a few moments. Took a deep breath and said, "OK. But don't make fun of me?"

"Make fun of you? It would be a turn on to see you cum for the first time, suck a cock for the first time, lick you pussy for the first time, and what ever goes out there."

"You think so."

Tammy just shook her head and gave Nicole some pointers about making men excited, which she learned from her mother, Joan.

Then they heard a Don from behind the door, "Your Uncle is taking a shower in the pool house and I'll freshen up myself. Meet you girls in the family room!"

Nicole and Tammy looked at each other and grinned, "OK!" Nicole shouted back and felt really weird.

"We should really freshen up too." Tammy suggested.

"I'll go first." Nicole said and went to gather some plastic bottles from her dresser.

"OK. I'll see what we could wear from your wardrobe." Tammy said and went to Nicole's closet. "Don't forget to scrub down there." She jokingly told Nicole as she's about to exit the room.

Nicole rolled her eyes, "You're starting to freak me out." She said and stuck a tongue at Tammy before closing the door.

----------------------------------------------

It took all four just over an hour to get together in the family room. Don was there first, dressed casually in a polo shirt and khaki pants, brought a movie and slid it in the player. He also brought some fresh towels and a blanket put away beside the couch discreetly enough for others not to notice. Drake came in after a few minutes dressed in what he only had to be casual, a matching jogging suit.

"You think Nicole's going to do this?" Don asked his brother.

"If she's not, Tammy would have told me."

Don's heart beat went faster as he felt the excitement. "I can't believe its really going to happen."

Drake saw the excitement on his brother's face. "Just remember what I told you. Don't force them to do what they don't want to do. Suggest it or ask for it. Either they'll do it or not, it's their call." Drake reminded Don as if he's the eldest and him listening like a kid.

"Tammy's sure is beautiful. I could do her all the way, anything goes?"

"As long as she's willing." Drake said. "Nicole's quite a girl too, are you sure I could do first dibs with her?"

"That's OK. Man, I still couldn't believe this!"

Don took a bottled water and sipped to relieve his dry throat then froze with the water bottle half way down as he saw his daughter and niece approaching wearing a mini skirt and a blouse. He cleared his throat to get his brother's attention.

Drake turned to see what Don is staring at. He thought he's quite prepared but seeing his daughter and niece in their outfits made him think differently, especially when his eyes saw their firm and shapely legs. He couldn't remember when the last time he saw his daughter naked, but she looked deliciously to be fucked. Then his niece looked great as well especially her breasts are slightly bigger than Tammy's from the looks of it.

The girls stopped in front of their respective father. Tammy spoke first, "Like our outfit?"

"Perfect." Drake said as he leaned to kiss his daughter on the cheek.

Tammy turned her head to kiss Drake on the lips. She gave him a wink and then a smile.

Don somehow felt uneasy in front of his daughter and don't know what to say. "You really look beautiful." He finally told his daughter.

"Thank you." Nicole said with nervousness in her voice. She doesn't know how to react to her father and she couldn't look Don straight in the eye.

Drake noticed the tension between his brother and Niece. He tapped Tammy by the shoulder and nodded towards the two when he got her attention.

Tammy noticed it too, particularly Nicole's red face, perhaps feeling embarrassed from the whole situation they're in. She stepped in between the two and hooked her arm to Don's and pulling him towards the far end of the couch and pulling him down to sit.

Drake placed his hand on Nicole's lower back and guides her towards the other end of the sectional couch. He sat first and took her hand and had her sit beside him.

"So what are we doing?" Tammy asked to no one particular.

Don, Drake, and Nicole looked at Tammy almost simultaneously and then to each other with questions in their looks.

Tammy looked at them as well and saw their looks. "Come on guys, lighten up!"

"What do you suggest?" Drake asked.

Tammy looked at Nicole. "Watch a movie and talk about it or something about it?"

"Is that fine with you Nicole?" Don asked.

Nicole looked at Tammy and saw her nod as if coaching her, and then she nods her head as well, "Sure!" she said, trying to get the nervousness off her voice.

Tammy nudged Don, "Turn it on before she changes her mind." she whispered.

The movie finally started and all four were just quiet, looking at the TV screen as the introduction text rolls on to the title, "Barely Legal #24"

"This would be interesting." Drake whispered to Nicole.

After a few minutes of the movie playing and the first young girl was being interviewed, "She pretty." Tammy commented.

"Yeah, but you girls are beautiful." Don said.

"Tammy's body is something else too." Drake added.

The guy in the movie went into view naked its cock in semi hard state till the girl started sucking it till it got fully hard.

"Is that a big cock to you?" Don asked Tammy.

"Dad's bigger." Tammy answered.

They watched on and made comments about the girl and the man. Within fifteen minutes of the movie, the questions and comments became personal. Then slowly became whispering between partners. Hands starts to wonder, which Tammy started by placing a hand on Don's lap. Don followed her cue, caressing her shoulder with his arm wrapped around behind her neck.

Drake was running his fingers slightly up and down Nicole's hair but she's still being conscious about the whole thing and pretty much just watched the movie but her thoughts were all about what her Uncle will do next and would occasionally look at the other end of the couch.

Tammy could see that Don's cock is already hard from the obvious bulge in front of his pants. Her hand wondered from his lap to his crotch and gently massaged its cock through his pants.

"That feels good." Don whispered when Tammy squeezed his hard cock through the fabric of his pants.

"That girl turned you on?" Tammy asked referring to the girl in the screen.

"Honestly, all I can see is you lovely legs, teasing the hell out of me."

"These?" Tammy said as she slid her skirt further up her thigh.

"That and this," Don said as he reached with his other hand and hooked his finger on the top button of her blouse right in the center of her chest.

"All this time you're just checking out my legs and cleavage?" Tammy teased as she ran her hand up and down the fabric of his pants, tracing the shape of its hard cock.

"Who wouldn't?"

Tammy looked up to her Uncle's face with a smile, "Want me to do that to you?" She nods towards to screen.

The movement from Tammy's position caught Nicole's attention and turned her head at her father and cousin. She watched Tammy unbuckling and unzipping Don's pants and for the first time saw her father's cock, hard and stiff with her cousin's hand wrapped around it, almost. She never imagined how big it is and Tammy's small hand made it even looked bigger.

Don could only see Tammy's wonderful soft hand sliding up and down his hard cock, and it felt and looked awesome. Everything around him seemed to disappear that moment, even his daughter just a few feet from them. He looked down at his niece's beautiful face who is staring at his cock, "What do you think?"

"It's big just like Dad's." Tammy said.

"Really? I thought Drake's always bigger back then."

"It looks and feels the same. Let's see if it tastes the same."

Nicole was in trance when she watched Tammy engulfed the mushroom head of her father's cock with a little effort.

Drake watched his daughter giving his brother a blow job too. His hand slipped down from Nicole's hair to her shoulder and his other hand found its place on her lap.

Don watched his niece engulf his cock head, struggling a little bit at first to get it in her small mouth. He could feel her sucking it and watched her attempt in bobbing her head up and down only to see an inch or two of his shaft slid inside her mouth with her natural red lips tightly around his shaft as it slid up and down.