Innocence Lost Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole still couldn't believe how big her father's cock. She thought her ex-boyfriend's is already big back then and seeing the cock in the movie completely made her wrong and seeing Don's wasn't even comparable. She thought Tammy was exaggerating but her eyes can no longer deny it. The thought of her cousin's comment about Drake's cock, she couldn't describe it, but she felt tingling sensations down her mound with the thought of it.

Drake's hand slowly drifts higher on Nicole's thigh, taking his time as not to take away his niece's trance as she watched Tammy suck Don's cock.

Don managed to unbutton the top two button of Tammy's blouse and slid his hand inside. He traced her unprotected breast with his finger tips at first before gently placing his hand under it till he felt its hard nipple resting on his palm and made a circling motion making her nipple glide along its palm like a marble before cupping it completely and giving it a gentle squeeze that made her moan.

Drake managed to finally get his hand inside Nicole's skirt and between her thighs with out any resistance and even felt her legs spread a little giving him space to maneuver his hand.

Nicole was so into the scene between her father and Tammy and even watched Don slip his pants off completely without Tammy stopping from sucking his cock. It didn't even occurred to her that she's getting hornier every second and the wonderful sensation between her legs made her cunt wet particularly when it starts to trace her slit through her panties.

Tammy moved and knelt between Don's knees and continued to play with his cock. Licking, kissing, and sucking its cock head while she occasionally slid her hands up and down its shaft.

Nicole gasped when she felt Drake's hand slipped inside her panties and its middle finger slid between her slit and caused her to tilt her head back.

Drake seized the opportunity and started kissing her neck and down to her chest while he gently massaged her clit till he heard her moans.

Don excitingly watched his beautiful niece suck and lick his cock and couldn't describe how wonderful it felt watching her tongue and lips against his meat pole. His attention was briefly caught by the faint moans from the direction of his daughter and Drake.

Nicole was on her back with one leg hanging off the couch and the other laying across Drake's lap. Her blouse was completely unbuttoned and her skirt resting on her navel. Drake was sucking her breast, alternating between the two while his finger slid up and down her slit. She couldn't remember if she ever felt the arousing and pleasurable feeling she's experiencing at that moment, and she loves it.

Drake then started to kiss Nicole from her breast down towards her mound, slipping off the couch in the process. He took her panties from the sides of her hips and slid down her tight, smooth, and wonderful legs, struggling a little bit to get it off her feet with her snickers still on. He took a brief moment to check out his niece for the first time almost naked, with her blouse spread open exposing her wonderfully shaped breast, her skirt partially flipped over to her tummy to see her unprotected mound. He's quite sure, with a pretty face and body like this, every boy in that college she'll be attending, will try to get her into bed and fuck the shit out of her. No second thought, he lifted Nicole's leg to position himself between her legs, spreading them gently apart to make room to her pussy.

Don felt his cock got even harder seeing his daughter's chest lift off the couch and her hands grab hold of Drake's hair. He saw her pretty face in pleasure when she turned her head to the side, her eyes closed and her lips partly opened. He saw her gasped and bit her lower lip, a clear indication that his brother has hit her sensitive spot. He then looked down at Tammy, still playing with his stiff cock. His big cock against her beautiful face will be imbedded in his mind forever to reminisce. He's excited to see what she looked like with out her clothes.

Don sat up straight, "How about taking your clothes off?"

Tammy looked up, smiled before standing up. She unbuttoned the rest of the buttons of her blouse and slid it off her shoulder. She unzipped the zipper from behind her skirt and it dropped to her feet. She hooked her thumbs on the sides of her panties and looked her Uncle seductively and slowly slid them down to her thighs, teasing him, before bending over to take it off completely. "Ta daaaa!" she said and posed in front of Don with her hands on her hips just like in a pageant.

Don couldn't believe how his niece grew up into such a beauty, she looked just like Joan and perhaps she got it from her mother, he thought. "It's my turn."

Tammy caught the action a few feet from them and saw his father holding Nicole's legs apart with both hands from behind its knees and lapping away at her pussy. She turned to Don, "That looks pleasing?" she said as she sat on the couch next to him. She watched Don taking off his clothes, she couldn't help to notice the physic of his Uncle, he gained a little weight and love handles, but he still looked great and handsome for his age.

Don stared at Tammy's young body particularly at her mound. Her small thin patch of pubic hair above her slit and its pussy lips still intact which made it looked really tight, is another thing he wouldn't forget. He moved in and knelt in front of her and placed his hands on her smooth legs, caressing them. "You really look yummy."

Tammy spread her legs to make room for her Uncle, "Sucking your big cock made me so horny, I might just cum before Nicole does." She said and looked over at her cousin's side.

"You like your pussy to be licked?" Don asked and started kissing her inner thigh, slowly creeping up towards her mound.

Tammy just smiled and tingling sensations burst through out Tammy's body as she felt Don's kisses get closer and closer to her mound. She spread her legs further apart and watched him finally reached her cunt. She gasped as Don's lips touched her clit and moaned as his tongue slid between her pussy lips.

Don never smelled the sweet aroma of a young pussy for such a long time that made him more hot and horny. He felt the wetness of his niece as her pussy lips parted and pussy juice of unusual sweetness trickled on his tongue. He gave it a couple of quick licks along its slit before diving in and sucked her clit and tongue fucked her pink opening.

Nicole couldn't help but to gasp, moan, and twist her young body as the unexplainable pleasure rushed throughout her body. She particularly felt it concentrating in her mound and she would react by grinding her hips at Drake's face when his tongue or lips lands on her clit. Her hands were all over the couch trying to grasp something when ever the tingling pleasure became too intense for her.

The moans in the room seemed to intensify from Nicole, Tammy, and the TV was particularly loud from the scream and burst of words, "Yeah, fuck me! Yeah give it to me! Fuck, fuck, oh yeah!" The girl on the movie was a screamer which is very annoying to Don. He raised his head from Tammy's mound and looked for the remote control, "I don't like loud women during sex" and was about to turn the TV off.

"Don't turn it off?" Tammy whispered.

"I don't like screamers."

"Just turn the volume down. So you don't like it when she shouts like that?"

"It's just so distracting and seemed fake to me." Don replied. He lowered the volume to almost nothing could be heard and then continued to lick and suck Tammy's juicy cunt.

Tammy spread her legs wider and watched her Uncle practically buried his face on her mound. She gasped as the pleasure intensified within her mound and her hands moved to his head and started to grind her mound against his mouth.

It didn't take much longer and the room started to fill with moans from the girls, particularly from Nicole. Drake felt her thighs attempted to close but he managed to hold it in place. He then felt her hand on his forehead and briefly gave it a push without an effort. Then her mound started to buck and grind against his mouth. He knew his niece is about to cum.

"Oh my God, please stop, stop, please." Nicole whispered between moans.

Don heard his daughters soft erotic moans got louder and louder. He knew that she about to cum.

Tammy heard her cousin as well and it turned her on so much, knowing that Nicole is going to experience her first orgasm. She looked over and saw Nicole's pretty face is such tense and concentration, gasping and moaning. The erotic scene between her father and cousin was too intense that made her hot inside and felt the pleasure building up quickly.

Drake didn't stop and concentrated sucking and licking Nicole's clit and managed to insert his middle finger inside her and pressing it against her g-spot.

Nicole couldn't hold it much longer and she finally released her very first orgasm. She moaned and shivered with every squirt of her cum, spilling it onto Drake's awaiting mouth.

Don was caught in surprise when Tammy released her own orgasm, spilling into his tongue. It was even surprising when the taste of his niece's cum juices has a faint sweetness to it. He licked her slit in gusto, loving every drop of her cum.

Nicole and Tammy's bodies almost simultaneously slumped back down on the couch as their orgasm subsided.

Don moved from between Tammy's thighs and sat on the couch. Wiped his mouth and then placed a hand on her lap, caressing its smooth tight skin. "You're OK?"

Tammy opened one eye and gave him a smile, "That was great."

"You taste really good." Don said, while slowly stroking his hard cock.

"Ummm, that's really big." Tammy said as she sat up. "I believe it's ready for action." She continued and reached for her Uncle's pole.

"Are you always a tease?"

"Only to my big Uncle Donald." Tammy teased and gave his hard cock a squeeze.

Don watched her hand barely handled the girth of his cock then looked at her firm breasts with its hard pink nipples sticking up. His hand went to fondle her breast that and gently pinched its nipple. "Call me Don when we're not around other people, OK?"

"Sure, Don!" Tammy smiled. She had a glimpse of the scene on the TV, which the girl is riding the man's cock. She then moved on top of her Uncle without letting go of his cock and positioned her cunt on top of his hard cock.

Don knew what his niece is up to and he slouched back on the couch to give room for her. He could feel and hear his heart pounding as he watched lower her petite body, aiming her opening on his stiff cock. His cock twitched as its cock head touched her slit and saw her pussy lips parted as it started to slip inside her.

"Ahhh, Ohhhhh, Mmmmmm!" Tammy gasped as she lowered her body making his cock slid inside her tight little cunt.

"Shit! I never felt such tight pussy for a long time." Don whispered.

Tammy released Don's cock and placed her hands on his shoulders as his cock head slipped inside her. "Let's see if I could get it all in." She teased, looking him in the eyes.

Don smiled seeing his niece's beautiful face, "You are such a tease." He placed his hands on her tiny waist to support her.

Tammy just knew what to do to really get her Uncle or any man hot and horny. She let out soft erotic moans; biting her lower lip, tilting her head back, and grasping his shoulder as his cock slowly penetrate her pussy. She moved down to her knees with his cock halfway through and braced herself more as she prepared to get it all inside her.

Don couldn't believe he would be actually experiencing such an erotic act that he could only see in the DVDs. He doesn't see his niece any longer but a young and beautiful girl that any man would dream to fuck. His cock got even harder, seeing and feeling it slid Tammy's tight little cunt. His hands gave her hips a little push down as to assist her take his hard big cock.

Tammy leaned forward touching her forehead against his when she felt her pussy stretched and full. She gasped as she lifted her bottom a couple of inches and then practically slammed her bottom, sending all his cock inside her and paused to get used to its size.

Don couldn't describe the wonderful feeling on his cock, the warmth and tightness deep inside Tammy's cunt. His hands slid from her waist to her breast and cupped them in its palms, caressing and squeezing them that made her moan as consolation.

Drake quickly stripped off all his clothes as he stared down oh his pretty niece's young body sprawled on the couch, her eyes still closed and breathing hard. He took her legs and spread them wide as he positioned himself on top of her. He moved his hips as to guide his hard cock on her wet opening, glistening with her cum juices.

Nicole opened her eyes and raised her head as she felt her Uncle raise her legs. She shivered when for the first time saw the size of Drake's cock pointing at her pussy. It looked huge for her and was a bit concerned if she would be able to take it. Her hands went to his chest as if to stop him but nothing came out of her mouth.

Drake didn't give his niece a chance to say or give any negative sign and pushing his cock head on her opening. He stared on to Nicole's face for any sign for him to stop. Even her hands on his chest didn't give any indication; he thrust his hips, its cock head spreading her cunt lips further apart.

Nicole watched briefly as Drake's cock head stretched her opening. She lowered her head as she felt the pressure on her opening that sent indescribable feeling. She felt it move in a circling motion that made her gasp as the pressure continues to press against her opening.

"Unnnngg!" Nicole moaned and her head dropped back on the couch as Drake's cock head slipped pass her opening.

"Are you OK?" Drake asked without stopping drilling her opening.

Nicole blew out a breath before nodding her head. He gasped when she felt her opening began to stretch once more as Drake's cock started sliding inside her.

Drake slowly pushed his big cock, careful not to hurt and scare his niece. He just watched her gasp and moan till his cock is halfway inside her and her hands moved from his chest to his arms.

Nicole never felt her cunt stretched so much and a cock inside her without a condom, it felt wonderful, she thought. Then she felt it slid out an inch and then in again, going in much further with every thrust and all she could do is moan.

Drake moved further on top of Nicole taking her legs further apart as it rest on his arms before pushing the last two inches of his cock inside her.

"Ahhhhh!" Nicole moaned as their mounds met and his cock buried deep inside her. Her chest raised and her hands moved to his hips. She never felt her cunt so full and stretched before. She was still catching her composure when she felt his cock sliding slowly out of her cunt till only its head is inside then slowly slid back inside her up to its hilt in one thrust.

Drake's loved every moans Nicole made and he starts pick up his phase, going faster and faster every few seconds. He saw her raised her head a few times, perhaps to see his cock slide in and out of her tight pussy. It's quite a scene to see her pretty face in pleasure, moaning and gasping. He then buried it in up to its hilt and held it there and made a grinding motion against her mound.

Nicole couldn't stand the feeling she's experiencing inside her mound. She gasped and as every sensitive spots with in her cunt walls were rubbed by Drake's big cock. She could feel her face turn red as she held her breath and her back arched raising her chest.

Drake took the invitation and engulfed her nipple and started sucking and nibbling it.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Unnnngg!" Nicole gasped. "Oh my goshhhhh!"

Drake released her legs and slid his arm under her back pulling her body, pinning her breast on her mouth and caressing and massaging the other breast with his other hand.

Nicole somehow managed to plant her feet on the couch and seemed to thrust his mound against Drake's cock in rhythm with his grinding. Her hands went to his head, caressing his hair. She never felt such great pleasure all at once all over her body. "Fuck me," She said softly, "Oh fuck me please."

Drake's lips slipped off her breast and started kissing her up to her neck and started to slide his cock in and out in short slow strokes. He felt her feet with snickers brushed against the back of his legs up to his ass cheeks and her hands slip to his back pulling his body against hers.

Nicole's reserved feelings about the whole thing seemed to diminish since her very first orgasm and the ultimate pleasure she's feeling at that moment. Maybe Tammy is right after all, who could be safer to share such sexual experience and not to be afraid of anything? No commitments and no worries. And the best thing of it all, there is love, family love that will always protect you what ever it may be and respect. It maybe wrong but it felt right especially when her Uncle started to make love to her, its just perfect, she thought.

Tammy looked her Uncle in the eyes as she straddled his cock and thought of giving Don a show. She started to rock her bottom back and forth while she squeezed her cunt muscles, gripping his cock even tighter and even gave him the most exotic facial expressions as she moaned.

Don gave out a moan as he felt Tammy's already tight cunt squeezed his cock and how it felt as it stirred inside her as she grinded her mound on his. His jaw almost dropped when he saw her beautiful face in such pleasure, particularly when her hands slid up from her thighs up to her breast and cupped them and pinched its nipples. His hands followed the invitation and placed them on top of her hands and helped her caress and fondle its breasts.

Tammy threw her head back and let out more soft moans while Don fondled her breast. She then leaned forward with her hands still on her breast and offered it to Don. She gasped as his lips engulfed her nipple and started sucking and nibbling it. "Oh yes." She said softly as she watched him lick her nipple.

Don sucked Tammy's right nipple and then licked the left nipple before looking up at her. He still couldn't believe how beautiful Tammy is and with a tight firm body. He felt his cock throbbing inside her tight little cunt. He leaned back on the back rest of the couch could take it all."

Tammy made a grinding motion with her mound once more, "I never felt so full." She lied, teasing him.

Don made a firm grip on Tammy's hips and lifted her petite body off his front and his cock slid out of her tight cunt a couple of inches before pulling her down once more.

Tammy leaned forward; planting her hands on the back rest next to Don's head and started to move her body up and down slowly. She would move up till only his cock head is inside her before slowly lowering her body till its cock is inside her to its hilt.

Don watched in amazement how Tammy's pussy lips looked puffed as his cock spreads them apart and its shaft glistening with her cunt juices as it slid in and out of her. "Damn. This is the tightest pussy I ever felt."

Tammy smiled and gave her Uncle another arousing moan as she started to ride his cock. "Oh, it's so biiiiig."

"You like that?"

"Oh yes! I like how it feels. Ahhhh, Mmmmm. It's so biiig." Tammy moaned as her body twist and turn while she bounced up and down on top of Don's cock.

Don couldn't believe how he felt his cock got even harder just seeing Tammy's body language and hearing her lovely moans. It felt like he's going to cum real soon if she kept it up.

Nicole started to meet Drake's thrust as she felt her orgasm building up within her and her moans started to get louder.

Drake picked up his rhythm and thrusting a little harder, he could tell Nicole's about to cum once more.