Innocence Lost Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don's attention was caught by his daughter's moans and he looked over to their side of the couch. He saw Nicole's head partially tilted towards him with her eyes closed, gasping and moaning. He watched Drake then scooped her legs one at a time and held them spread apart from behind the knees and slid a bit further on top of her.

Nicole gasped as Drake's cock penetrated her much deeper than before and her hands went up to his arms in reaction.

Drake didn't stop and fucked Nicole's cunt in full stroke, fast and hard.

Don's heart was beating fast from the excitement in seeing his daughter in such a scene. He looked up at Tammy and saw her looking at them too. His gaze came down to her mound and saw her puffed clit and smooth firm pussy lips spread apart as he watched his cock slid in and out, its shaft glistening with her cunt juices. The sight and the tightness against his cock were too arousing that a couple more of Tammy's grinding would surely make him cum.

Tammy felt Don's hands against her hips and pushing her up. It was quick enough that she didn't have the chance to react but gasped as his cock slid out of her faster than she's used to.

"Oh shit! Fuck!" Don whispered, gritting his teeth.

"What's the matter?" Tammy asked as she composed herself, leaning over Don.

"I don't want to cum yet."

Tammy reached down and fondled Don's ball sack before sliding it up to its slick shaft and with a loose grip, started to slowly stroke it as she sat beside him. "Why not?" She asked teasingly.

Don was about to answer when he heard Nicole's evident orgasm. He looked and watched his daughter's body tensed up followed by a couple of jerks with Drake's cock buried inside her while grinding his front against her mound.

Drake waited for a few seconds before letting go of Nicole's legs, "Are you OK?" He slowly pulled out of her after seeing her nod.

Nicole raised her head bit just in time to see Drake's cock slid out of her. His cock looked much bigger and its shaft glistening with white streaks of her cum juices. Her head slumped back down on the couch and covered her face with her hands. "I need to go to the bathroom."

Drake stood up next to Nicole and helped her stand up. He saw her smiled at him and watched her walk towards the hallway.

Nicole straightened her skirt and closed her blouse as she walked. She just smiled at her Uncle and didn't even look at the other end of the couch. She felt weird between her legs, as if her cunt were still spread apart as she walked towards the bathroom.

Drake turned and saw Tammy smiling at him while stroking Don's cock. He walked towards them and sat beside Tammy. "Everything OK here?"

Tammy placed her other hand on Drake's hard cock, "You made her cum really hard." She said stroking his cum covered shaft.

"Did you cum?" Don asked.

"Nah, I held it really bad. Is she on the pill?"

"Not that I know of," Don said and looked at Tammy.

"I don't think so." She said. "I'm really horny, you guys better do something."

"How about cleaning me up a little, sweetie?" Drake suggested.

Tammy just smiled and bent over on top of Drake's cock and started to suck its cock, still glistening with Nicole's cum while she jerked Don's dick.

"That seems to be a good idea." Don commented and stood up in front of Tammy. "How about sucking us both?"

Drake didn't wait for Tammy's answer and stood next to his brother.

Tammy took both cock with each hand and stroked it while looking up at Don and Drake. "You're really like this, huh, Don?"

"'Like' is not even the word to describe it." Don said looking down at her niece and then placed his hand on top of her head and guided it to his cock.

Tammy opened her mouth, engulfing Don's cock head and started to suck it before moving her head back and forth.

Don didn't remove his hand from Tammy's head. He watched his cock slid in and out between her lovely red lips. He let her do her thing for a few seconds and then gently pushed her head off his cock and then guided it to Drake's cock.

Tammy tasted what's left of Nicole's cum on Drake's cock as she sucked its head. She sucked its head as she bobbed her head back and forth.

After a few seconds, Don's hand slipped off Tammy's head when she started to move from Drake's cock to his. She started to alternately sucking and jerking between the two cocks the best she can to get them cumming.

"She's really something." Don remarked looking down at Tammy.

"That's my girl." Drake said.

Tammy heard the comments, gave them a sweet smile as she transitioned from one cock to the other.

"Fuck! I can't believe this shit. So how is it with Nicole?" Don asked without taking his eyes off Nicole as she sucked his cock.

"She's really tight and took it all in. She's still a bit reserved I think, got to take it slow till she makes her own move. You know what I mean?"

"She's really tight too..." Don said referring to Tammy, "I couldn't remember if I ever fucked one as tight as her." Hen then stepped aside and assisted her to get on her knees on the couch.

Drake positioned himself by Tammy's head while Don placed himself from her behind. Tammy took Drake's cock in one hand and pulled it to her mouth. She gasped just before she engulfed its cock head as she felt Don's cock spread her cunt lips and penetrated her all the way, his front pressing against her ass cheeks.

Don held Tammy by the waist, holding her in place as he grinded his front against her mound, stirring her pussy with his big cock.

Drake held Tammy's head up and pushed his cock inside her open mouth and started to slowly thrust its cock head in and out of her mouth.

Tammy closed her lips around Drake's shaft with her tongue pressing on its underside. She wanted to moan from the pleasure she's experiencing inside her cunt walls but concentrated on her father's cock instead and giving Don the opportunity to fuck her from behind the way he wanted to.

Don started to thrust in and out of Tammy's tight cunt in long slow rhythm, loving the feeling of tightness that gripped his entire shaft. "Oooo, that's feels gooooood, tight and nice." He commented and gave her hips a squeeze.

Drake slid one hand behind Tammy's head and gripped his cock by the hilt with the other, guiding its cock head in and out of her mouth, sliding it across her lovely natural red lips, and practically all over lovely face.

"She's really fucking tight. FUCK! This is fucking awesome." Don commented as he slowly fucked Tammy from behind.

Drake was a bit surprised how his brother talked and cussed. Perhaps he's not used to such vulgar talk. He shook it off his mind, "That's my baby, tight and sweet."

Nicole took off the rest of her clothes and wrapped her body with a towel. She could hear faint moans as she walked through the hallway back into the family room and stopped at the corner and peeked to see what's going on. She watched her uncle slowly fucking Tammy's mouth and suddenly heard her father groan. She watched him slid his cock out completely off Tammy's cunt, "Ahhh, shit! Not yet." She heard him as he grabbed his cock. Her jaw almost dropped when she saw her father's cock looked big next to Tammy's ass. Her eyes went from Don's cock to Drake's when he slipped it out of Tammy's mouth and it looked big as well next to Tammy's face. She couldn't believe she was able to take that big cock inside her.

Don held his cock by the hilt, gripping it tightly as if to stop his cum from shooting out. "Let's switch."

Nicole watched eagerly as she watched Don with his cock glistening with Tammy's cunt juices, pointed it at Tammy's mouth. Her eyes were glued to her cousin's lips, saw it open and engulfed its glistening cock head.

Tammy could taste the familiar sweetness of her own juices and the saltiness of Don's pre-cum oozing out of its pee hole.

Drake stared at his daughter's smooth slick pussy as he guided his cock head to its opening and rolled it all over her cunt lips, spreading them apart as he slowly thrust it inside her.

Tammy groaned as she felt her cunt being stretched once more and she could practically feel her cunt juices seeping out of her pussy and trickling down her thigh.

"I really missed this tight pussy." Drake said as he thrust his cock all the way inside her. He couldn't even remember when the last time he fucked his daughter was and where.

Nicole was getting hot and horny watching her father and uncle doing Tammy. He hand unconsciously slid down between her legs and started to slowly rub her slit. Her attention were shortly interrupted by the scene on the TV screen were the guy was just standing in front of a kneeling pretty girl with her mouth partially opened while jerking his cock. She watched it till he started shooting his cum in her open mouth and all over its pretty face. The girl looked up and smiled on the camera and then the screen faded to black and "THE END"

She was startled when she heard her name "Come in her Nicole!"

Nicole saw her father and uncle looking at her. Don waved her over, "Come on don't be shy."

Tammy stopped sucking Don's cock, "Yeah, give me a hand." She said jokingly.

Drake pulled his cock out and turned towards Nicole. He didn't say a thing but just smiled at her and nod his head to the side as if telling her to.

Nicole was taken by her uncle's smile and seemed to puts her at ease. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes to compose herself and pictured herself in Tammy's shoes. She watched her so comfortable as if this forbidden relationship is nothing but sexual experience and she couldn't deny the pleasure she experienced with her Uncle and wanted more. She dropped the towel covering her body as she opened her eyes and started to walk towards the threesome.

Don for the first time saw her daughter completely naked. Although she's beautiful and sexy in her own physic, he preferred Tammy in so many ways, maybe he saw Joan or perhaps he's having second thoughts of fucking his daughter.

Nicole passed between the two men standing in front of Tammy and brushing her hips against her father's hard cock and ran her hands on Drake's and sat beside Tammy. She looked at her and they giggled in their girly way.

Don looked down on the girls, "You girls are so beautiful! Nicole, I have to admit that you have such a hot body."

"Not as hot as Tam." Nicole replied and looked at her cousin.

"Shut up!" Nicole said and then noticed Don's cock seemed to be loosing its hardness. She reached over across Nicole and took hold of his semi hard cock pulling him in front of her and started to slowly jerk it a few times before putting it in her mouth.

Drake moved in front of Nicole with his hard cock pointing at her face and her cheeks started to flush red as she stared at it.

Nicole took a glimpse at Tammy, observing what she's doing before taking hold of Drake's cock. She couldn't believe that she can't wrap her hand around its girth and how long it was. "It's so big."

Tammy slipped Don's cock out of her mouth, "Just do what I do and you'll get the hang of it."

Don was a bit surprised knowing his daughter haven't sucked a cock before, and it turned her on, making his cock twitched in Tammy's hand, then felt her lips slid on his cock head. He watched her daughter intently with Drake's cock in her hand that made her hand small, stroking it slowly. He watched her pretty face looking at Tammy suck his cock then she turned to look at Drakes stiff cock a couple seconds before moving her head towards Drake's cock.

Nicole closed her eyes as Drake's cock touched her lips. She opened it big enough for its head to slip inside her and noticed the weird unusual sweetness taste. She was trying her best to suck its cock head just like what Tammy was doing, but she's having trouble at first till she heard Drake giving her instructions. "Use your tongue. Lick it around. Grip it with your lips. Slip it in and out." After a while, she started to get the hang of it imitating Tammy's move and Drake's suggestions. She was actually beginning to like it as well especially when she heard his moans and compliments, knowing she's doing something right and pleasurable.

Don watched back and forth between the two beautiful young girls, watching and feeling their wonderful lips and tongue do their thing, particularly his daughter's. Perhaps her innocence and inexperience in this kind of sexual acts drove his lust at her. He could feel his balls tighten up once more and the urge to shoot his load. He held Tammy's head and slipped his cock out of her mouth. He saw Tammy's face with a questioning look as she looked up at him. "Not yet my dear." He said smiling down at her and caressing her cheek.

Tammy looked how Nicole was doing and watched her bobbing her head that made Drake's cock slid in and out of her wet lips. She looked up just in time to see Don nod his head at Drake and saw him smiled.

Drake stopped Nicole's head from bobbing and held in place with just his cock head in her mouth. He did a couple of quick short thrusts with his hips before pulling his cock out completely.

Nicole watched Drake's cock sprang up as it slipped out between her lips. She looked up and saw her uncle smiled down at him, "That was great, honey. You're getting it," she heard him complimented her.

"Way to go, Nicole. That's not bad was it?" Tammy asked Nicole, giggling.

Nicole smiled back, "I guess not."

Tammy looked up at Drake, "I like to ride a cock right now," she said while rubbing her wet slit.

Drake smiled and sat on the couch as Tammy stood up. He helped her position herself right on top of his hard cock. She took hold of his shaft and aimed it straight up to her mound as she slowly lowered her hips. She looked at Nicole as she felt is cock head against her opening.

Nicole watched Tammy's beautiful face opened her mouth seductively and bit its lower lip and then opened up once more followed by a soft gasp and moan. She couldn't believe how hot she felt just watching her cousin's facial reaction. Her eyes went down and watched Drake's cock slid slowly inside Tammy's cunt, with its mound puffed out to the side. She couldn't explain the tingling sensation shed felt between her legs. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder, pushing her back. Her back rested on the back rest of the couch and looked up at her father.

Don scooped his daughter's legs from behind the knees and pulling her butt slightly to the edge of the couch. He saw the concerned look on Nicole's face as she looked up at him but didn't resist or show any sign of rejection. He positioned himself almost on top of her mound, its cock pointing angrily at her partly opened slit. "Are you OK?" he asked.

Nicole looked at her father's big cock for a few seconds, "Yes," she said in a faint voice without looking at Don. Her lips parted open as soon as she felt the tip of its cock head touched her slit and felt it spread wider as her father's cock entered her.

Don slid his hard cock down his daughter's snatch while he watched every inch of its shaft went deeper in her tight little cunt. He looked at her face as he heard her gasped as soon as their pubic hairs touched.

Nicole arched her back when Don started to grind his cock deep inside her cunt, stirring and pushing every inch of her cunt walls. All she could do is moan and gasped from the unexplainable feeling coming from deep within her love hole.

Don watched her daughters beautiful face in such an erotic state that made his heart beat faster and pumping his cock even harder. He felt her fingernails digging into his arms. He moved them aside and slid his hands up behind her knees, pressing her knees almost to her chest and started to slowly pull and push his hard big cock in and out of her.

Nicole looked down at her mound and watched Don's cock slid in and out of her hot cunt. She felt every inch and contour of its cock as she tried not to contract her cunt muscles but couldn't help it and would made her cunt even tighter. Its no sooner when Don started to slam his mound a little harder that caused her to moan from the bearable pain as it made contact with her cervix.

His daughter's moans and cries made Don even wilder and watching his daughter's face in such state boosted it even more. He would slam his cock deep inside her and made a grinding motion before pulling it out half way and slams it back down.

Tammy watched her cousin being pounded by Don. Her eyes swings up and down between Nicole's face and mound and hearing her moans somehow made her hotter as well and she started to ride Drake's cock in such lust that she even contracted her cunt muscles, squeezing and gripping Drake's cock.

Drake slid his hands on Tammy's perky breasts and started squeezing its nipples. He never experienced such a wild reaction from her daughter and the unexpected thing was, he liked it and even made him hotter than ever.

Nicole couldn't help to hear her cousin's moans and heard her, "Oh my gosh, I'm cumming," came out of her cousin's lips. She took a glance and saw Tammy's face in such concentration and blushing that made her so beautiful.

Tammy gasped as she grinds her mound on Drake's cock. Her body tensed as she released her orgasm. Her body fell forward against Drake's chest as she squirts her cum after cum.

Don was watching his niece as well and it's quite amazing to see such a young beauty in heat and even made him in awe as he watched Drake's cock slid out of her cunt, glistening with her cum and cunt juices and positioned her face on top of it. He planted his cock deep inside Nicole's pussy and paused to watch the obvious.

Tammy planted her hands on the couch beside Drake's hips and lowered her face towards his glistening cock. She licked its cock head a few times before completely engulfing it with her lips.

Nicole was watching her cousin bob her head a couple of times before sliding a few inches of Drake's cock inside her mouth. She then heard Drake moan when he started releasing his own cum into Tammy's face. She felt her father's cock got even harder and twitching deep inside her cunt and her cunt muscles contracted unconsciously in response, squeezing her father's shaft and her hips attempted to thrust up against his.

Don made a few grinding thrust and putting pressure against his daughter's as an answer to her thrust. He heard her gasp and felt her cum squirt against his cock. He even felt her body shivered a little. The feeling on his cock and the scenes around him was too much to bear much longer and he pulled his cock completely out of Nicole's wet cunt just in time before his cum started shooting out of its pee hole.

Tammy looked in turn and watched his Uncle's cum squirt down all over her cousin's breast and tummy. She then reached over and managed to grab hold of Don's cock and pulling it to her mouth.

Don obliged and slipped towards Tammy and didn't blink as not to miss anything. He watched Tammy's lips engulfed his cock head and felt her sucking it hard and made a popping sound as it popped out of her mouth. "Gawd! You are really something," he said looking down at her.

Nicole felt a little jealous hearing the compliment from her father and she felt like showing him that she could do it too. With that, she slid closer to Drake and grabbed hold of her Uncle's cock and without any word, lowered her head and started sucking its cock head. She could taste what the few drops of mixed cum and juices and couldn't believe herself that she's doing it and amazingly? "It's not bad at all," she thought to herself.

"And that's awesome too," Drake said as Nicole pooped its cock out of her mouth and saw her smile.

Nicole then stood up, "Got to wash up," as she headed for her bedroom.

"Wait up!" Tammy yelled and followed her cousin.

------------------------------------