Innocence Lost Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The watched their daughters trot to Nicole's room and when their out of sight, "Thanks bro," Don said.

"Just don't get it over your head. I told you before, it's all good but they got the upper hand if anything goes sour." Drake said.

"Got it, I owe you little brother."

Drake was just about to take his pants when he heard his cell phone ringing. He retrieved it fro his coat pocket and looked at it. "Joan," he told Don as before flipping it open and walked towards the kitchen with his clothes at hand.

Don watched his brother walked away while talking to Joan. "It would be nice to fuck my sister-in-law," he told himself as he started to dress up.

Drake came back, partially dressed, "She wants us home tomorrow. Josh's leaving for college on Friday."

"Leaving soon?" Don asked.

Drake was planning to sleep over but decided to leave that night since he got to do some reports and with Josh leaving in 4 days he might just the rest of the week off if he gets the reports in by tomorrow. "Yup, might as well."

Tammy and Nicole just caught a little of the conversation as they walked in. "So we're leaving tonight?" Tammy asked Drake.

Drake explained Joan's call and Tammy doesn't seem to mind. "Well, got to pack my things," she said after taking a deep breath and walked back to her cousin's room with Nicole in tow.

"Might want to visit us since Nicole will be gone for college too and you might get bored, Joan haven't seen you for years, I'm sure she'd like to see you."

Don just smiled, "I might just do that." He sure wants to get another chance with his niece's young body and perhaps his sister-in-law too.