Innocence Passing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her lips seductively and told me to rest well tonight, so that I would be an alert and apt student tomorrow. I squirmed and squeezed my thighs together as I thanked her. "Yes Milady. I'm honored and grateful for the chance to learn from your wisdom and experience, and...I think mybodyis ready too." She just laughed and led me from our finished meal.

We returned to her luxuriant bedchamber and Mistress told me to dress for bed. I found all my things arranged nicely in my closet and picked out a lacey, pink-flowered nightie with matching panties. My owner wore a black sateen teddy and a matching shawl that draped sexily down her backside. My arousal was stirring yet again.

Mistress Kathryn reclined casually upon her bed-pillows and beckoned me forth to her. When I got to her bedside she lifted a long, lovely leg, and presented me her foot. She said, "Now my sweet little slave-girl, I require something to relax me for sleep. You will worship my feet with those pouty, innocent looking lips, and lick them thoroughly with your pink little tongue. I expect your full adoration."

"Yes My Goddess," I replied, "Thank you for allowing this humble girl such a savory treat". I knelt beside her bed, lifting her dainty foot tentatively to my face. I kissed it tenderly at first, stroking it with my nose and cheeks. I was amazed how quickly I became stimulated by this act of such total submission to a woman whom I'd only met this very day—such was her hypnotic allure. I felt the cool tickling of my body's juices dripping down my inner thighs. I began licking the inside of her arch and between her tiny toes, which made my sex flow even more. My hand moved of it's own volition towards the damp crevice between my legs, but Mistress immediately and firmly removed it and slapped it before it got there.

"You slave, are not allowed to touch yourself there unless givenmyprior permission! That pussy belongs tomenow, andno onetouches it, at any time, without my saying so. Is that understood?"

"Yes Ma'am," I cried, "My muf—mypussybelongs to you, and only you may decide what's done with it." She grunted acceptance and wiggled her toes back into my mouth. I kissed, licked, and suckled her feet, first one, then the other, until she let out a long, blissful sigh. Rather than feeling abused by her domination over me by making me suck her feet, I felt quite deprived when she ordered me to stop.

She sent me to bed with a stern reminder that I was not to touch my aching pussy. I whimpered a pathetic "Goodnight Milady," and crawled into the softness of my new bed. Sleep was long in coming because of all the visions in my mind and the endless yearnings of my body. At last, I dreamt of my Goddess.

I was roused way too early from a vague dream of several sets of anonymous hands caressing my body. When I opened my eyes, I heard Mistress Kathryn's voice say softly, "Rise my sweet angel, your journey truly begins today and there is much you've yet to be taught." I stretched, yawned, and placed my feet on the floor, awaiting her next command. She gestured to a small table in an alcove surrounded by windows and said, "There are coffee, juices, pastries, and fruits for you to enjoy while I bathe." Her own handmaiden, a beautiful, demure-looking, oriental woman accompanied my owner to her bath. I barely tasted my breakfast as I tried to assuage my nervousness about what this day might bring.

Simone was called after I'd eaten, and came wearing a long silk robe of red and violet. I took off my nightie, followed her into the bathroom, and eased down the steps into the deep, bubbly bath. As the warmth encircled and floated my breasts, Simone dropped her robe and entered the tub from the other end, holding a small basket safe from the water while she waded toward me. Smiling and looking seductively into my eyes, she placed her hand on my head and gently dunked me beneath the bubbles. Neither of us spoke as she slowly, sensuously washed my hair and cleansed my skin. She did nothing sexual but her soft touch felt quite intimate to me anyways and I became very wet, inside, as well as out. The lewd, impish grin never left her face.

Once she'd thoroughly washed every part of my body she asked me to sit on the edge of the tub. She then rubbed thick, spicy-scented oil into my skin and brought a straight razor from her basket. Simone slowly, carefully shaved my legs, underarms, and even my frightened pubis, making me smooth as a young schoolgirl all over, while the oil softened my skin like that of a baby. It was absolutely delightful and I couldn't help but to give her a girlish sigh of appreciation.

Simone dried me, gathered her things, and gave me another sweet smile as she left me to finish on my own. I gave her a timid smile back and moved to brush my teeth. Still naked, I left the bathroom to find Mistress waiting.

"You look delicious my pretty little damsel, good enough to eat in fact." Mistress grinned, "Now that you've been primped it's time you were properly polished." She pointed to a small desk-like table between two windows saying, "I had this make-up table built especially for you my dear. Its attached looking glass, as well as the tall one near the bathroom, came from far across the great sea, and at great expense to me. I have no real need of mirrors because my handmaiden does my make up. Simone will eventually do yours as well, but not until you've learned to do your own. The comfort of this table will help facilitate your efforts. It's also meant as a welcome gesture, to show you that I can be giving to a worthy slave. I expect you to prove yourself worthy." She smiled coyly and beckoned me to sit.

"Thank you Madame, it's very nice and I do already wish to be the best slave I can for you. I've never worn make up before but am happy to if it pleases you." I sat before the looking glass with sunlight from the tall windows bathing my face. Mistress applied various powders and crèmes to me, saying that she would do it quickly today but from tomorrow on I should pay close attention, so as to learn the process myself. Before long she was done with my make up and brushed my now sun-dried hair as I gazed at my transformed face. The colors were soft, subtle and well blended, but enhanced my features surprisingly. I felt so pretty and so much more like a grown woman already.

Mistress told me to put on a short, swishy dress and tall heels so I could practice moving like a sexy woman rather than 'a clumsy adolescent'. I put on a thin, pale pink, gauzy halter-dress with a short flared skirt at the waist. Some pearly white thigh-high stockings, a pink topaz necklace and pink, four-inch pumps completed my ensemble. She smiled, nodded her approval, and led me down and out to the long, stone patio running along the rear of her house. I followed, trying to walk with as much confidence as her, but still feeling awkward and clumsy. To achieve her refined gracefulness, I would have to try very hard indeed.

No one was on the patio, but a couple of the tanned gardeners worked nearby, pruning the hedges, bushes, and small fruit trees. Gazing at me with obvious, lingering lust, their handsome smiles made me blush. The younger of the two was very cute and wore only a pair of tight-fitting shorts, showing off his sleek form and prominent pelvic bulge. His attraction to me gave me a rather lusty feeling myself!

Mistress Kathryn cleared her throat, expressing her disapproval, and the men went back to work. "Now my pretty", she began, "You will observe closely as I stroll to the other end and back, noting my posture, stride, and pacing. Pay particular attention to the subtle accents I use to project my female sensuality. A slight wiggle, turn, or bend at the right moment can have a powerful affect on someone." She strode very lady-like, but with a hint of feline seduction, to the far balcony bench-wall and back again. I softly sighed in admiration of her grace and animated feminine sex appeal as she returned. I felt a slight moistening in my panties too.

"Now it's your turn young lady. Just think of moving calmly, casually and smoothly to start with. The finer touches will come later." She sat on a long, marble bench to watch her student. I took a breath and cleared my thoughts before stepping forth.

While following my owner's path, I tried to picture myself as an elegant, sophisticated princess. I imagined I was entering a grand ball, dressed in a most lovely, iridescent, white lame' gown flowing all around my legs as I made my way past the noble guests. That fantasy helped give me just enough poise that I didn't stumble in my precarious heels. I returned to Milady, looking hopefully to her for approval.

She said I'd done fairly well, 'for a young girl', but that I had far yet to go if I wished to emanate true feminine enticement in my walk. The leering glances of the gardeners suggested otherwise, but of course I dared not say so.

For the rest of the morning Mistress pointed out my mistakes, gave me more detailed instructions, and made me practice until my poor little feet were aching terribly. Although I'd tried my best, she said I could have done better, and that I'd be punished accordingly later. All I could say was, "Yes Mistress".

I was sent to the kitchen to claim a quick meal, which would be waiting for me to eat there, then I was to come find my owner in the dining hall. From the cooks I was given a portion of roasted goose, a bowl of spiced broth, a small wedge of cheese and a tiny loaf of heavy, dark bread. I enjoyed it quickly but thoroughly after my active morning. A stout cup of wine washed it all down before I left the warm, cozy smelling kitchen.

Mistress had me sit on the floor next to her chair while she dined on a more complex meal. She verbalized her actions to make note of the few table manners she thought I yet lacked. I sat and watched her obediently, saying, "Yes Ma'am" at the appropriate times throughout my lesson.

When she'd finished and a servant had cleared her dishes, she gave my new orders, "This concludes your dining etiquette lesson for today. Now go find Simone, who awaits you in our bathroom, freshen up, and put on some lingerie that makes you feel sexy. Then you are to wait patiently for me on the floor next to my bed. I have a bit of business to attend to and don't know how long I'll be. Go now my innocent little slave."

With weary feet I climbed the long staircase to our bedchamber and gladly took off my pretty, but rather painful shoes. I wondered what all else my keeper had in mind for me yet today. I wondered if my impending punishment would be in the form of a spanking. I'd never in my life been spanked and couldn't imagine it being at all a pleasant experience. If I was to be spanked, I hoped that it would at least be over quickly. How naïve I was then!

I stripped off the rest of my clothing and went to Simone. She again smiled fondly at me, took my hand and led me to the steaming waterfall shower in the far corner. I stood for a long, soothing moment beneath the cascading warmth before she gently pulled me back out from it. I forgot my yearning for more of the massaging waves when I felt Simone's soft hands roaming my wet body, covering it with jasmine-scented soap and teasing my senses. Once my skin was slick with the soap, she slowly lathered me with a fluffy, cotton pad. Her touches alone made me feel dreamy and tingly, and I was unable to stifle a small moan when her deft fingers slid high between my legs, both front and back. She barely giggled as she taunted my holes another few seconds, slipping ever so slightly inside and making me shiver with needful delight. Before I swooned altogether, she nudged me back into the shower to rinse.

Simone tenderly dried my squeaky-clean skin. She paused before drying my breasts; blowing on my nipples and making them jut out embarrassingly. She enjoyed the affects she had on my body and seemed to get pleasure from teasing me to get those reactions. Apparently knowing she shouldn't push her limits too far, she restrained herself as she smoothed my curves with flowery-fragranced oil. Her eye held a mischievous glint as she flashed me a final smile from beneath her dark mane. I smiled back rather flirtatiously before she took her leave.

As per my owners command, I went to my closet and perused the section with my dainty under things for something extra sexy to wear. I finally selected a pastel lavender chemise, made of the finest silk and trimmed with delicate white lace. It hugged my body snugly and ended high on my thighs, barely concealing the private place in-between them. I caressed my breasts and torso through the exquisitely smooth material, feeling deliciously sexy indeed. I added lacy stockings to my long legs and matching gloves to my arms to enhance my girlish feeling even more. I skipped the high heels this time. Instead, I chose a pair of dainty satin ballerina slippers—much more comfortable on my aching tootsies. My heavy leather collar, removed as usual for bathing, went on last. It stood in stark contrast to the rest of my ultra-feminine apparel, but made me feel sexy in a different manner than all the soft, frilly feminine attire. It aroused me in the increasingly familiar way one can only come to know through submissive surrender to another. The fresh moisture in my panties reminded me that I was starting to appreciate being the property of such a strong, exciting woman.

Finding a sturdy pillow on the floor beside Milady's bed, I sat and rubbed my sore feet. I thought about all the sudden changes to my previously privileged, easy life, and tried to fathom just how and why my body now became stimulated by the mere idea of being a 'sex-slave', to be used (or abused) at someone else's will. All I could determine was that my status somehow made me perceive my femininity on a deeper, more acute level. Surrendering my will to Mistress Kathryn heightened my sense of vulnerability, which in turn enhanced my feelings of fragile delicacy. That made me feel like such a precious young lass, and led to my wanting to be even more submissive. It all seemed to go together and keep me in a perpetual state of wetness and longing. I wondered when the growing need between my legs might be allowed relief!

Looking around the room as I waited, I noticed the curtained recesses on the walls, and I remembered the ropes, chains and instruments of pain behind them. An odd mixture of apprehension and excitement stirred my curiosity. I'd rarely seen such things before, and surely had never seen any in use on people. My desire to examine them more closely overcame my sense of caution. I listened for any sounds beyond the door. Hearing none, I took a chance to sneak another quick peek at the tools Mistress planned to hurt me with.

There was quite an assortment of sinister, wicked-looking implements hanging on the rack. Various whips of all sizes and thicknesses hung at one end—buggy whips, signal whips, stock whips, snake whips, and even a couple of huge, very intimidating bullwhips. The other end held all manner of paddles, razor-strops, and belt-like leather straps. In between were floggers of every size and weight, cats-o-nine-tails, and assorted rattan canes. My pert, little rump could almost feel the heat from the evil collection. I heard the door open and gulped in renewed fear, as I knew I'd now certainly taste the tool's bites soon enough!

"Well, well, well," said Mistress Kathryn in an accusing voice. "I see from your direct disobedience that you just can't wait for a sound beating! I had planned to make only a token effort at spanking you today, but now I must deliver the full force to those sweet cheeks of yours." She grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me toward a low, cushioned stool. Sitting on it with her knees together, she pulled me down over her lap, lifted my skirt, and yanked down my panties. In that humiliating, helpless position I felt like such a frail little girl...and such a deliciously naughty one at that. I held perfectly still in breathless expectation.

Mistress delivered the stern point of her domination over me with a solid smack to my bare behind. More followed as she calmly scolded me, each blow landing a little harder than the last. I tried to remain still for my spanking but couldn't help twitching with each strike of her open palm. Small, timid whimpers escaped my lips. She showed slight mercy by rubbing the growing heat into my buns after every few slaps. I felt shattered that she treated me like such a child, but I was tremendously aroused as well. My honey flowed steadily from within and had nowhere to go but down onto her lap. Mistress had to have felt it seeping through to her skin and yet, there was nothing I could do.

Apparently I was right, and Mistress did feel my seeping wetness upon her lap. "What's this now," she asked as if disgusted by my fluids, "How dare you soil my fine dress! If you're such a little harlot that this makes you so wet, perhaps you need an even more sound beating than I'd thought. Get that cute fanny over to the foot of the bed, spread your legs, and bend over." I did as ordered while Mistress took two short lengths of chain from the rack. She put my leather cuffs tightly on my wrists, clipped the chains to them, and attached the other ends to eyebolts on the side-rails of the bed near the headboard. Next, she attached the ankle cuffs, and then secured them to the footboard posts.

My keeper now had me spread wide open over the plump, padded footboard, with my rump aimed upwards and my face buried in the sheets. This exposed position reinforced my feelings of sheer vulnerability, and I trembled at the sound of her boot-heels behind me.

"Now that your precious little ass is properly warmed up and rosy, we'll let my whips help you decide if your impertinence was worth it or not." The first sting of a buggy whip bit deeply into my flesh. I twisted and squirmed and cried out with the sharpest pain I'd ever felt. The whip cracked cruelly, again and again. Through the pain, I continued to feel the intense pulsing below my tummy and knew I was dripping heavily on the leather padding. The exquisite agony also seemed to focus my pleasure sensations to saber-sharp acuity. Every strike of my keeper's weapons drew another drop of liquid sex from my inner wellspring.

Mistress whipped me slowly, almost casually, pausing to massage my burning buttocks after every few strokes. I could smell her body's arousal and it heightened mine even further. It went on and on, the crack of a whip, the jerk of my flesh, and the short, pleading vowel sounds of my response. I soon slipped into an altered state of consciousness, a place where sensations lost contrast and became pure, submissive emotion. I drifted in a dreamlike haze, feeling each, individual surface stimulation as a broad wave throughout my entire body, especially where the nectar dripped from me. My cries of sweet suffering turned to soft moans and then to muffled mewlings. Coming back into myself, I was unaware how long Milady had ceased whipping me and had been instead covering my enflamed tush with tiny, dry kisses.

An amazing thing happened inside me during my beating; my feelings of total humility changed to a certain sense of liberty—of freedom frommyselfeven. I felt that a great gift had been given to me and received from me at the same time. I was limp with blissful intoxication as she unchained me.

After freeing me, my wondrous owner then sat in an overstuffed easy chair and beckoned me forth to her. She had me sit on her lap where she quietly soothed and comforted me. I truly felt like her little girl—and I adored her for it!

She whispered soft things in my ear about how far I would travel in time and space with her, and how much I would expand from the journey. I felt her unique caring as she held me close, stroking my hair and patting my shoulder. I think I fell in love with her then.

123456...8