Innocent Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubigon
Rubigon
24 Followers

"Have you seen the pictures I made for him to find when he was in my house? "I burst out enthusiastically.

I put on my robe while Angela got into her panties and shirt. "No, let me see." She joins in the spirit and spread them out on the dresser. "I really like this one," she says pointing to the one with me spreading my lips. "This one shows a little more than even I'd feel comfortable with," holding up one where I was squatting.

"I was caught up in the moment," I said amused, happily finding myself in a private lesbian relationship with no other desires. As natural as can be, I was more comfortable with Angela than anyone else I'd ever known or could know. "Here's the best," and I presented the one that he came on.

"He came on you!" she exclaims. "I have to see this." She picked out the one where I was spreading my lips and ushered him into the bathroom while I stood in the hall for more room.

Angela put the picture on the vanity top and said to me, "This is the least we can do for him, got any vinyl gloves?"

"Only the heavy ones for dishwashing," I said.

"Rubbers?"

"Nope," I replied, and she made a "shame-on-you" with her fingers.

"The hand soap is anti-bacterial," I said hopefully.

"That'll work, who knows where he's paid for sex. Ah...there it is. I'll make short work of this."

"Give him some inspiration, take you're shirt off," she told me. I'd like to look at them myself.

Angela got him hard and pulled him forward, then aimed his dick to shoot his jism on my spread pussy. She hurried to wash her hands, saying, "At least I know when a guy's about to cum," while looking at me. She pushes me against a door and holds me with her chest, "I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of you since you moved in. I can't let you deal with this person, your moving in with me," she states, then turned to the landlord, "and she won't pay anymore rent while we take our time moving." Leaning in she says, "do you have any objections?"

"Not at all," I replied deadpan and opened my mouth to dive into another long kissing session. "Oh, hold on," I said. She dropped my leg so I could slip away into the bedroom, coming back with the box of Polaroids. "Here's your parting gift." I went to pick-up the newest photo of me with his cum on it, but it was dripping.

"Don't touch it!" shouts Angela, as I got it into the box.

I showed the picture of him peeping at the side door. "This one's mine. I didn't see that you had your dick out, but I guess it was easy to miss. Get dressed and get out of here," I said.

I lowered the blinds while Angela threw a tee shirt over the lampshade to dim the room. We hugged full body to full body and fell to the bed on our sides while making out. We both like men and hard dicks, we just don't want to live with one. "I know a few we can share that'll dog us both until dawn, then go home."

We bared out souls with Angela having much more to bare than I did, and didn't to engage in sex until we fell into it. I don't need to share what we do, we like our privacy.

Rubigon
Rubigon
24 Followers