Inside Hillary Clinton Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, he is yummy," she said. A little precum had formed at the tip of my cock, and Mary gathered it on her fingertips, brought it to her lips, and laid her head back on the couch with her eyes closed.

"Mmm, yum." She said again. Hillary took the opportunity to bend down and take me in her mouth again, working more eagerly now up and down my shaft.

I stole a look at Mary. Her head was still back, her eyes closed. Her silk robe was open now at the top, and one hand was inside, playing with her left breast. Feeling bold, I reached up and opened the gown further. Mary looked down and smiled at me, then leaned her head back again. Her fingernails trailed softly over her breast, a soft gasp escaping her lips each time they crossed her nipple. I exposed the other breast further, and thought it was the most beautiful I had ever seen. Firm, soft and pert as a young girl's, it was white as porcelain. The aureole was a beautiful ivory-pink, a color I'd never seen before, but which seemed perfect for this goddess. I lifted my head and took the nipple in my mouth, and Mary let out a low moan. Her right hand cupped my head, pulling it to her breast, and I sucked more of it into my mouth. Hillary continued slurping my cock up and down. I couldn't take much more of this.

"I do so hate to disturb you," Mary said with her soft southern accent, "But I need to get up." Reluctantly I rose from the couch. Feeling silly with my pants hanging down, I took them off. The sweatshirt followed.

"Oh, what a good idea," said Mary. Giggling, both she and Hillary dropped their silk robes to the floor. "Now you just lie back down here and be comfortable," Mary said, guiding me back to the couch with a hand on my back. I lay down, my cock pointing at the ceiling. Hillary and Mary moved together and pressed themselves against each other, their mouths meeting in a passionate kiss. Mary placed her hands at the small of Hillary's back, pulling her naked body into her own. Hillary put one hand behind Mary's head and with the other massaged her breast roughly, pulling at the nipple. Mary gasped through the kiss but didn't pull away. Finally the two women parted, smiling into each other's eyes.

"Oh, my" Mary said again. She glanced over at me, then back at Hillary. "Decisions, decisions," she said, and both women laughed.

"I don't think he's going to last much longer," said Hillary.

"Good point," answered Mary, and parting reluctantly, they both came back toward the couch.

"I think," said Hillary, throwing one leg over me, "that we ought to continue this somewhere a little more...stimulating." She reached down, took my cock in her hand, and settled slowly onto it, guiding it inside her.

"Ooohh, excellent idea," said Mary, approaching the other end of the couch. She bent down, smiled into my eyes and kissed me long and slow. I inhaled her wonderful scent once again. Hillary began moving back on forth on top of me.

"Now, wait for me, hon," Mary said to Hillary. She positioned herself next to my head, then swung one leg over me so that she straddled my face, facing Hillary. Mary lowered herself slowly until her pussy was inches from my face. She had only a little pubic hair curling around the edges of her pink lips. And the incredible scent that emanated from the rest of her was even stronger here. I buried my face in her snatch, breathing deeply, and she settled onto me with a sigh.

Hillary leaned forward and planted her lips on Mary's while her hips pumped back and forth, my cock slipping in and out. Mary took one of Hillary's full breasts in each hand and squeezed them, eliciting a deep moan. After that I lost track for a while of what they were doing, except for the feel of Hillary's hot wet cunt fucking me, and the smell of Mary's increasingly moist pussy in my face. I took a deep lick from the top to the bottom of Mary's slit, reaching as deep as I could. The taste matched the smell, and was unlike any pussy I'd ever tasted before. It was like the nectar of the gods really existed, and had been hiding all along in Mary Steenburgen's cunt. I lapped at it greedily, and Mary gyrated above me, pressing herself down hard onto my face.

I took Mary's clit between my lips and sucked at it and she gasped and shuddered with her first orgasm. This seemed to set off Hillary, who suddenly forced herself down hard onto my cock and let out a strangled howl of pleasure, her face resting against Mary's breasts.

At some unseen signal the two women rose and changed positions, and I watched Mary lower her perfect body onto my still-hard cock just before Hillary lowered her dripping pussy onto my face. Hillary didn't taste like Mary, but she was delicious, and I focused completely on pleasuring her, aside from occasional bursts of pleasure from the movement of Mary's cunt on my cock. Hillary was ready, and it didn't take long before she came again, grinding her pussy into my face and drenching me with her juices. She gasped and rolled off of me onto the floor, where she leaned against the couch gasping. Mary continued riding me, and I reached up to take her tits in both hands, She placed her hands over mine and moaned, increasing the pace of her hip movements. I grabbed both nipples and pulled, and she gasped and opened her eyes.

"Yes," she said, "do that again." I pulled her nipples again, twisting them a little, and she whimpered.

"Yes," she moaned softly. "Mmhmm, Mmhmm, like that." I continued playing rough with her nipples and began lifting my hips off the couch to force myself into her more deeply. A guttural noise came from her throat. Hillary had recovered enough to watch us, and aroused by Mary's obvious pleasure, reached between us to find her clit.

"Oh, God!" said Mary. "OOOHHHH GOD!"

Hillary rubbed Mary's clit furiously while Mary bucked back and forth. I pumped myself into her as hard as I could and yanked at her nipples.

"Stop!" she yelled, and as both Hillary and I became motionless, Mary held herself still for a moment above me, then suddenly exploded into movement, thrashing and screaming and fucking me even harder and faster than before.

"Oh God!" she screamed. "OH GOD. OH MY GOD MY GOD MY GOD MY GOD!" She trailed off in a kind of fading scream, then slowly collapsed off of me onto the floor next to Hillary.

I just lay there and gasped for a while. Hillary was semi-conscious on the floor, and Mary was collapsed next to her, her chest heaving.

"Pardon my French, but holy shit!" said Mary, and we all collapsed in laughter.

"My poor little kitty is so sore," Mary said in wonderment.

"Me too," said Hillary. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Only one thing to do," said Hillary.

"Well, I guess so," said Mary.

Hillary lay on her back on the floor, and Mary took position above her in the sixty-nine position. They began gently stroking and licking each other's labia, working slowly in toward the center. Soft sighs became deeper moans, and they seemed to forget me completely as they urged their pussies into each other's faces. I couldn't help stroking myself at this amazing spectacle. Mary's ass was toward me, and I watched in growing arousal as Hillary's skillful tongue and fingers brought her back to the edge. Hillary tipped her head back for a moment and grinned at me, and I moved closer to watch her tongue probe deeply into Mary's dripping cunt. Hillary pulled Mary's pussy open wider with her fingers and buried her face as deeply as possible, her fingers spreading Mary's love juices around her tender lips and over her ass. She brushed her fingers lightly over Mary's asshole, and I heard a gasp as Mary's thigh's quivered and her asshole puckered, then she screamed a loud, "OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHH!" rising in pitch and finally shutting off as Mary collapsed on top of Hillary. She lay their shuddering, and breathing in ragged gasps, while Hillary continued stroking her gorgeous ass and kissing her thighs.

Finally Mary rose to her knees again and dropped her head into Hillary's crotch to finish her off. Hillary closed her eyes for a moment and sighed deeply, then opened them and smiled back at me, simultaneously spreading Mary's pussy wide open with her fingers. Accepting the unspoken invitation, I moved closer. Hillary took my cock in her hand and pulled it closer, guiding it toward Mary's open pussy. The head went in easily, eased by the warm juices still flowing from Mary's orgasm. Hillary moved her hands to my ass and urged me closer while she returned again to licking Mary's labia. I felt her tongue alternate between my cock and Mary's pussy, and obeying her insistent hands, pushed my bulging member in deeper. Mary let out a deep moan and Hillary pulled hard. Shoving forward, I buried the full length of my erection inside Mary's warm wet pussy. It gripped me in a welcoming embrace, and I held still for a moment, enjoying the sensation as well as the amazing sight of Mary's beautiful body prostrate under me, her brown curls bobbing over Hillary's spread thighs. Hillary's tongue caressed my balls, breaking my reverie, and I began pumping Mary's cunt harder and faster. She groaned into Hillary's pussy as her tongue worked faster, and I saw Hillary's hips pressing into Mary's face urgently. I pulled my cock almost all the way out, then plunged it back in full length, repeating the move over and over. Mary emitted soft "Ooh, ooh" sounds as I moved, her ass pressing back toward me with each stroke. One an outstroke, Hillary grasped my straining member and pulled it all the way out, then pulled it into her mouth. She moaned in appreciation at the flavor of Mary's juices as Mary whined in complaint. Hillary put her hand on my ass and pulled me toward her forcefully, and I shoved my cock into her throat. She pulled me again, and I continued fucking her mouth with the same rhythm I had used on Mary's pussy. After several strokes, Hillary withdrew her mouth and guided me again inside Mary, who pushed back hard against me, taking me deep inside.

Both women were issuing guttural moans and groans in time with my thrusts, and their growing passion brought me closer to the edge. I gripped Mary's hips tightly and pounded into her like my life depended on it, while Hillary licked her pussy, my cock and balls and Mary lapped furiously at Hillary's pussy. The women's moans rose in pitch and speed and suddenly burst into screams as they writhed and thrashed below me. I exploded in an incredible outpouring of cum, blowing a powerful stream into Mary with each thrust. My hot white cum poured out around my cock, dripping in heavy streams into Hillary's face where she lapped it up eagerly.

I released Mary's hips, swayed for a minute, then collapsed backward in stunned exhaustion. The women reversed position, Mary licking my cum off of Hillary's face between deep kisses. They alternated soft laughter and sobs of release, holding each other tightly. Both their asses continued to twitch as the orgasms gradually wound down.

Finally the women released each other. Hillary came and lay on my left side, putting her head on my shoulder and pulling my arm around her. Mary joined us on my right and I put my other arm around the beautiful actress. They both snuggled close pressing their breasts against my side and putting their hands on my chest, their legs wrapped around mine. Both women released a simultaneous deep sigh of contentment and laughed.

"So, John," Hillary said softly into my ear. "Mary and I have a secret. Can you guess what it is?" We all collapsed into laughter.

12