Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the other hand Zara cupped his balls; holding them in the palm of her hand; gently lifting them up and letting them down; up and down, up and down; his scrotum elongated and slack in the heat.

"They really are cooler than the rest of him."

"Helps sperm production, " commented Zoe.

"Are they normal size, Zoe?"

"Well, I'm not greatly experienced but looking at them, no, I think rather bigger than normal. Not surprising really with the way Gary comes."

"Doesn't..."

"No, Tom doesn't come like Gary. I don't think many men do!"

Slowly Zoe was drawing her dress up her thighs as she spoke. Gary could not keep his eyes off the moving hem and then, there it was, the lovely patch of dark curls. There had been no panties as he had surmised. And then she opened her legs.

"Zoe you're not going to join in are you?"

"I like watching, Gary, and Zara knows what girls are like down there and of course -- ooh that's nice -- I'm just doing this to make you come well before your hour is up!"

Her fingers played as Gary stared. Even Zara was watching with interest -- seeing what another woman did. Under her dress Zara's knees were opening and closing; clear evidence to Gary that either she wanted to touch herself too or have somebody else do it. It was not like Gary to decline to help a lady in need; it was not like Gary to forego the opportunity of sliding his hand up an eighteen year old leggy girl's thigh; it was not like Gary to miss the opportunity of slipping his hand under the soft cotton and move it upwards to touch her wet and slippery sex!

Zara's hand moved faster as Gary touched her thigh.

"Careful Zara -- no, I mean stop!"

"Ooh Mr Roldern, is that you all primed and ready to go. Zoe look, it's seeping a little."

And it was. There was a definite show of moisture at the urethral opening.

"Zara, just hold off a few moments. Let me touch you instead."

Gary's fingers were at her sex. He could feel how wet she already was, that soaked wetness of a young girl; the wetness of a young girl without panties. His fingers played, his fingers explored, a finger even went a little way into her. Zara moaned. She was very clearly enjoying what was being done to her. Gary began to undo the buttons down her dress bringing her breasts out into the sunlight.

"Aren't you meant to be wanking Gary, Zoe. Time is moving on and he is meant to be being kept right on the edge."

"Sorry Zoe, it's just so nice and, ooh yes Mr Roldern!"

He had touched her clit, was stroking it ever so lightly. It was making Zara's legs flutter, her knees moving to and fro.

Zoe was watching him, dress up around her waist and her fingers happily playing in her own wetness, caressing her own little button.

"Would you like a hand too?" How wonderful to have one hand in each of their laps and bring them off together but he knew Zoe would decline. That would be touching, of course.

"No thanks Gary -- that would be touching."

A hand curling around his balls, just gently kneading as he undid another button and Zara's sweet conical breasts came fully into view. Gary bent and sucked. Lovely hard nipple in his mouth. He sucked first one and then the other, alternating between the two with the occasional glance at Zoe's still hidden big breasts. He had not been permitted to suck them.

The hand slipped upwards and once again his foreskin began to move. A lovely feeling but Gary did not want it to be too lovely. He would like to prolong the excitement, wait out the full hour if possible and then try and hold out for a time in Zoe's mouth. He had already ejaculated there but not felt the touch of her lips, not felt the tickle of her tongue -- not even a little bit.

"Zara, stop, stop, stop. Phew! Close again." He glanced at Zoe and she licked her lips in a very sensual gesture. Zoe was not helping at all. She was trying to make him cum.

Gary got up to have a short walk to recover but Zoe was having none of it.

"Follow him Zara, keep him in hand."

And so Gary found himself walking around Zoe's garden completely naked, his stubby erection pointing to the sky with two girls modestly clad in cotton dresses -- they had slipped down around their thighs as soon as they stood up. Modestly clad if you ignored the openness of Zara's dress and the occasional flash of firm conical breast and hard little nipple. And there was no let up in his erection. Zara had him firmly in hand and was gently moving him, keeping up the sensation, not allowing him to come down from his peak of excitement.

It almost happened again. Very nearly Gary found himself coming all over the Dahlias. What a surprise it would have been to the 'Bishop of Llandaf' to have found, instead of the gentle warm refreshing shower of an English summer, a forceful short pattering hot shower from Gary's cock leaving his dark leaves rather creamy white.

Thinking back later Gary wondered if it would be more appropriate to have nearly come over some more femininely named Dahlia such as 'Jescot Julie' or 'Amy's Star' rather than the Bishop!

He avoided just in time being sent over the edge by pulling away from Zara, literally pulling his cock from her grasp.

"No, you don't Gary, grab him again Zara."

Gary was quick and he ran off down the garden. To anyone watching it would have been either hilarious or ridiculous or both. Gary, a middle aged man, running across the lawn completely naked and sexually aroused, and being chased by two girls in flowing summer dresses. An onlooker might have thought the scene should have been the other way around: the aroused male chasing the females to ravish and enjoy.

The chasing went round and round the garden, Gary dodging the two girls until they caught him and held him. They were all breathing hard and laughing. But Gary had achieved his object -- he was wilting a bit.

"Zoe -- you're holding my arm. That's touching surely."

"Holding your arm or shaking hands is one thing: holding your cock or shaking it is quite another! Off you go, Zara, start wanking."

And as he was held Zara's hand reached and once more took him in hand and began to play with his cock, quickly restoring both its firmness and angle. It was by now displaying more wetness at the end. Held as he was Gary's hands were still free and he undid the other buttons of Zara's dress allowing the whole thing to swing open to reveal her lovely body, pretty conical breasts, flat tummy and neat patch of fair hair either side of her dear little slit. She was standing with legs a little apart, almost an invitation to place his hand between them and he did just that. Once more it slipped between her thighs feeling her wetness and heat. How nice it would be to slip into the pool, push his cock in, and force an entrance. But Zara's virgin state meant 'force' would very much be the word. It was not for him.

They lead him back to the chairs and they re-seated themselves. Gary's hand still between Zara's legs; Zara's hand around his cock; Zoe unbuttoning her dress so she could touch her breasts.

Zara was the first to come. Gary knew what he was doing and did it well. Inevitably as she felt herself building her hand speeded up but Gary was able to knock it away and place it on a breast leaving him free to work her without 'distraction.' It was lovely seeing the teen in the throes of orgasm, her face all screwed up, her body vulnerable, exposed and twitching and for Gary to feel the rush of yet more lubrication on his hand.

It seemed to set Zoe off as well and he had to restrain himself not to rush over and fuck her as she splayed her thighs wide, totally exposing her entrance under her working fingers, an entrance clearly ready to be filled and with room enough for him -- as he well knew.

There was a pause as the two girls recovered letting Gary a little off the hook but not for long. They took great interest in watching him.

"Come on Zara, do it again," said Zoe, "bring him just up to the point and stop."

"Gently," said Gary, "just slowly. This is a lot easier to do myself! Slowly, yes just fractional movements. Yes. That's it. Gently. Stop! I'm right on the edge. One movement and... OK you can move a little again."

It was unbelievable. Five minutes of Zara just starting and stopping movement under Gary's direction. Five minutes he was held just on the brink of coming."

Gary stood up. "Can we have a rest? I'm going to come, I know I am. This cannot go on for long."

"But Gary, you've only had half an hour. Oh alright then, a little walk. But it does look like you won't be getting your prize."

They got up again and Gary slipped Zara's dress from her. He was keen to see her entire and not just the exposed bits. They walked around the garden in the sunshine but Zoe soon had Zara playing with him again and, of course, the inevitable happened. Gary misjudged the command to stop.

"Stop Zara, I mean, oh you've gone too far. I can't stop, I'm...."

"Step back Zara, let's just watch." Commanded Zoe.

"Coming."

And he did, in the middle of Zoe's lawn, with the girls a couple of paces back from him, standing completely naked, standing alone, Gary began to come. The pent up excitement of the girls' teasing yielded its result, really yielded its bounty. The two girls watched as Gary demonstrated what men do; showed just what an ejaculation was; performed for the girls as he stood unable to stop it happening with nothing touching or stimulating his penis but it coming all the same. His little stumpy penis bobbed down a little and then released a stream of semen into the air. A parabolic trajectory up into the air right up to head height before falling on the grass a good yard away from Gary and then the second pulse shot even further.

Gary stood shaking his head with the intensity of the feeling as the involuntary action continued. There was nothing Gary could do about it -- the ejaculation had to run its course.

The girls were counting, counting very loudly, loud enough for the neighbours to hear. What on earth would they imagine was being counted? "One," in unison, "two, three, four..."

The later pulses were not so strong but Gary kept coming. Gary turned towards the girls sending his next spurt towards them but not strong enough to reach.

"Five, six..."

Still coming he stepped towards them, Zoe stepped back probably unwilling to have her dress messed but Zara stepped towards him and caught a pulse right on her mons.

As the girls chanted, "Seven, eight," Zara stepped right up to Gary and squeezed him against her squashing his erection between them. The last feeble pulse of his ejaculation came warm between their pressed tummies.

"Nine," said Zara and kissed him. "Thank you for that Mr Roldern. Sorry you didn't get to go in Zoe's mouth. I really would like to have seen that, I really would. But what a show."

"What a show indeed," replied Zoe.

And across the grass could actually be seen the product of Gary's demonstration and of course on Zara's tummy and mons.

"What does it taste like, Zoe?"

"Well, why don't you try it and see."

And she did. As Gary began to droop, Zara touched her tummy with a finger and brought it to her mouth, her pink tongue poked out and touched it and then her lips closed around the finger. "Um, salty sort of nothing really. It's the association really isn't it? Sexy."

Zoe's finger went to Zara's tummy and she too slicked off some of Gary's cum. "Mmmm nice. I was secretly looking forward to drinking all of Gary - but there we are."

"Ooh Zoe you weren't?"

"No, it was never going to happen. But would I have liked to suck Gary off? Oh yes very definitely: but rules are rules. A cup of tea now perhaps?"

And they sat in the garden in the sunshine drinking tea; tea from a proper china teapot with china cups and saucers and a cake. Across the lawn a discarded summer cotton dress all decorated in little flowers, in the beds the flowers were still and radiant in their colour, the Bishop of Llandof stood blooming but unmolested and on the patio a naked middle aged man sat happily conversing with a naked blond teen and a more mature dark woman in a cotton dress. They were laughing and very happy.

It was another perfect summer's afternoon for Gary.

12