Inspire the Fire Ch. 03

Story Info
Wrestlemania 35 weekend!
15.7k words
4.86
8.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Author's Note: So, this story includes an Alexa Bliss interlude. It was previously worked as a first person perspective story but I've changed it back to a third person to break the story up and to not confuse the reader. This is smut, not a David Lynch movie. I, and my proof readers, are pretty sure we got all the perspective changes but there may be some left in.

"I'm just saying, if this is as good as it says it is," I said, leaning over the edge of the sink and spitting a mouthful of the minty toothpaste into the hotel's basin before turning to look back at the woman I was sharing a room with. "I don't understand how I'm going to be able to even enjoy a beer at the Barclays center."

"Well, maybe you should just grow up and enjoy a minty beer? You Americans manage to deal with watered down piss in the bottles, you can make do with a minty beer." Becky responded, inspecting her reflection in the mirror before grabbing a denim jacket to go on over her heather grey henley top. "And, you know, maybe you should say thank you for me getting you a ticket to the Takeover too." Becky added, the two of us making eye contact in the mirror before she snorted and went back to her phone.

"Our beers aren't piss." I moaned to myself, knowing better than to actually voice it all while I placed the corner of the bathroom towel under the tap and wetting it with warm water. The corner sufficiently wet, I brought it back up to my face and wiped at the corners of my mouth to clean my mouth of the last few traces of the toothpaste. Running my tongue over my lips, I stuffed my wallet and phone into my jeans pocket before flicking the light inside of the bathroom off and closing the door behind me as I walked into the hotel room we were sharing.

"Oh look at you!" Becky said, a wide smile on her face as she turned from inspecting herself in the mirror. "You are going to look good on my arm for when I get to be Becky Two Belts tomorrow night."

"I think I'll look pretty good with that too." I admitted, a shrug of my shoulders as Becky walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. The two of us looked into each others eyes before she pulled me down into a deep kiss. Moments passed as our lips smacked together before she finally broke it off and studied my face for a moment.

"You taste like mint." She complained, screwing her face up slightly as she thought on what had just happened.

"Well, yeah I just brushed my teeth."

"Gross. You should have waited before we went to sleep."

Sighing and disappointed that I had fallen so smoothly into a setting she must have prepared mentally, I nodded my head in a sign of submissive admission before she grabbed the key to our hotel room and we left the room, heading down towards the lobby of the hotel. As we walked, Becky was nodding her head to several of the talent who were staying in the same hotel as we were, while Becky offered both Dean Ambrose and Renee Young an enthusiastic wave of her hand. I thought it was unusual to see Dean Ambrose, or presumably the former Dean Ambrose, here for a WWE thing, maybe he was just supporting his wife though? I grabbed a hold of my phone and brought up a popular ride-sharing app and made sure our car was outside. Feeling Becky looking to my phone, I tilted the screen slightly so she could inspect the screen too.

"Good. We won't have to wait forever too."

"Busy are we tonight babe?" I asked, looking over to her and sticking my tongue out slightly.

"I mean, tonight's not so bad. Tomorrow I'm going to be bouncin' off the fookin walls before I take Ronnie's arm!"

"Goddamn that's hot." I admitted, a wide grin on the both of our faces as we finally reached the bottom of the stairs and we were now in the lobby of the hotel. As we walked towards the outside, we heard a shout from across the crowded area.

"Becky! Zach!" Stopping in our tracks and looking around, we were greeted by the sight of former NXT women's champion and one half of the current WWE Women's tag team champions, Bayley, walking over while she waved to us. Her tag title was nowhere to be seen, upstairs in her room most likely, but she was in a smart casual style of dress, tight jeans and a black vest top while she still had her hair in her now famous side ponytail. She had a bottle of water in her hand and a smile on her face, something a lot of Bayley's fans in the WWE must have come to expect from the tremendous women's superstar. As she cut through the selection of people who were inside of the lobby, I turned to half whisper to Becky.

"How does she know who I am?"

"Because I've been boasting about you to anyone in the locker room who'll listen."

That made me smile slightly and as I stole one more look to the orange haired superstar and then back to the former Raw women's champion who was nearly within an arms reach of us both. The two women were quick to embrace each other and share some quick words together before Bayley turned to look at me as well. She looked me up and down before nodding her head with what started off as a small smile broke out into a wider one.

"Yeah, you definitely look like the sort of guy who can keep up with Becky."

That prompted a snort from Becky as she stepped back to my side, the three of us were now in a small triangle just off to the side of the hotel and in front of the stairs we had just come down from. Looking at Bayley and then back to Becky, I smiled before speaking.

"Well, thanks. I... Uh... Try?"

"You do more than try Zach." Becky added, her hand coming down and slapping my ass, prompting another snort from Bayley.

"So I've heard." The bubbly woman said, her right hand coming up to fluff her side ponytail slightly while she looked at me and then back to Becky. "What are you two doing tonight?"

"Date night! We're going to catch Takeover before I have to get ready for Mania tomorrow." Becky answered, her arm slipping past mine and moving herself up to me slightly.

"Oh! Sounds nice! Are you going to be coming straight back here or grabbing some food?" Bayley asked, looking over to Becky.

"I think the plan is to just come straight back here and maybe get some food. What are you up to?" Becky asked, looking over to the Hugger.

"Oh, nothing much! I've got some press to do before I turn in for the night. Me and Sasha have some photos first thing tomorrow for the website and then we've got to get ready for when we defend our tag titles." Bayley said, a wide grin that seemed to be a permanent look for the Hugger was plastered to her face. She had a smile on her face as she looked over her shoulder to somewhere behind her and then right back to me and Becky. "Before I go though," Bayley started, reaching into the bag she had on her shoulder. "Sasha told me to give you this?"

Becky made a noise and nodded her head as Bayley passed her a blonde wig.

"Ah she's a good egg!" Becky said, a smile on her face as she took the wig from Bayley and quickly whipped it up and onto her head, obscuring the fiery red hair she was nearly famous for. Adjusting the wig slightly so it fitted her head better, Becky looked over to Bayley who gave her two thumbs up as if to confirm how it looked. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then I guess?" Becky asked, looking back to the California native.

"Sounds good! I hope you two have a great time tonight!" Bayley said, a wide smile on her face as she looked back to the two of us. Taking a pause, she looked over to me and then back to Becky before opening her arms up wide and pulling us both in to a huge hug. I looked over to Becky who just closed her eyes with a smirk on her face and seemed to encourage me to just roll with it.

So, I did.

I wrapped my arm around Bayley's back and the other behind Becky's as the three of us shared a three-way hug. It did feel strange to be sharing a hug with Becky as well as one of her friends and fellow horsewomen but the whole thing was over before I really knew it. Bayley took a step back and beamed to the both of us. Playfully punching me in the shoulder, Bayley high fived Becky before she turned and made her way back into the scrum of people on the bottom floor. Watching the Hugger walk away, I felt Becky slip her arm around mine.

"You'd better not be checking out her arse." Becky said, a playful tone in her voice as she tugged me into a walk with her towards the front of the hotel. I looked over to Becky, now blonde, who had a grin on her face. "She does have a very nice one though." Becky conceded.

"Yours is nicer." I said, offering her a compliment as strange as it was for the current room.

"Ah bollocks is it!" Becky said, a jovial tone in her voice. She then pulled my face down to her and planted a kiss on my lips. "But thanks."

With a smile on both of our faces, we made our way out of the building and towards the front of the hotel where our rental car was waiting for us. Admittedly, the car ride was going to be a fairly short one. But trying to cut through the Brooklyn traffic was going to be a challenge especially on a Saturday with even more tourists in the area of Wrestlemania and Takeover weekend was the sort of thing I didn't fancy risking and taking public transport was even more of a bad idea considering I was travelling with a celebrity. Slipping into the back of a somewhat decent looking Toyota Corolla, both me and Becky plugged our straps in and we were off towards the Barclays Centre.

The arrival to the Centre was a very long experience as we both had expected and the idea of arriving there a couple of hours before the show started had been described as silly and ridiculous by both Becky and Paige but by the time we had got there from our hotel it was nearly time for the doors to open so we could get right to our seats almost as soon as we had left the car. Making sure to tip the driver and rate her five stars, I heard a groan come from Becky's lips making me roll my eyes.

"You're just so eager with those five stars huh?"

"You're the famous one, you should be throwing all sorts of tips at those guys." I countered, looking over to her as she shook her head.

"The Man doesn't need to tip her drivers."

"I'm sure Ric Flair probably did."

"Ah, how else can he afford all those divorces? And you're talking about Ric Flair, I'm The Man."

"Well, I think Ric can't afford all those divorces that's why he did all those corny cash for gold adverts or whatever they were after TNA... Wait, is it still TNA?"

"Ah behave yourself. I only know the sort of TNA you like." Becky said, a grin on her face as she slapped me on the top of my arm while we walked up towards the gates. Becky reached into her jacket's inside and grabbed hold of the two tickets she had got for us both. "Did you want to get any merch or food or drinks or whatever?"

"Nah, I think I'm good." I said, looking to the entrance and seeing several of the WWE posters hanging down and advertising a lot of the WWE equipment and merchandise. I didn't want to say it to Becky but I had found that most of the WWE's merchandise was grossly overpriced and I could get something similar on one of the many clothing websites that were left constantly open on my phone's browser. "Although I wouldn't say no to one of our piss beers."

That made Becky cackle as she hugged my arm tightly before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Well, you can get me a diet soda too." That had me told as we got up to the front of the gate. The staff at the front looked at the two of our tickets and nodded their heads, scanning the bar code on the ticket and then we were inside and making our way over to my first ever Takeover. To say I was excited was a gross understatement. With Johnny Gargano fighting Adam Cole in a two out of three falls match for the vacant NXT title, it sounded like it was going to be an absolutely incredible night. Inside the main area of the Barclays Centre, we looked around before I spotted where the bar was.

"Okay, you want to go find out seats? I'll get the food and drinks." I said, looking to Becky who smiled and nodded her head.

"Right, sounds like fun to me!" She stuffed my ticket into my pocket and then, she was off towards the first circle off of the ground floor. Sure, with someone as high in the company as Becky was, we could have gone for the front row seats. However Becky had said, and I had agreed, that if we were on the ground floor on the front row it gave the chance that Becky would be spotted and our evening would have been ruined. So, we took the first circle off of the floor and it meant that we had an eye level view of the ring but we wouldn't be able to see if anything happened in the ringside area.

Walking back to the main area of the arena with the drinks in one of those fancy cardboard containers, I saw Becky and moved over to take my seat next to her. Becky smiled over to me before she reached up and grabbed hold of her drink as I sat down.

"What have I missed?" I asked, taking a sip of my beer which seemed to have soured ever since Becky had moaned about them.

"Nothing much, I think they're setting up for the dark match." Becky said, a confused look on her face. "I haven't really been paying attention though." She added, a shrug of her shoulders confirming the point.

Having gone to several local shows in my time on the Earth, not all of them were the WWE, some were Ring of Honor or even some smaller independent shows and while I had enjoyed every single one of them, none were quite the same as seeing a real life WWE NXT Takeover show in real life and at a decent eye level as well. Seeing the main event end the way it did was enough for me to feel like I was going to go to bed tonight a very happy man and that was ignoring the fact that I had a former women's champion on my arm. Becky had a wide smile on her face as we walked out from the arena and down towards the taxi rank.

"What do you reckon? Grab an rental?" She asked, looking over to me.

"I think we'll be waiting for later than half an hour." I said with a soft sigh. "It'll be a heavy cost but we could just grab a cab?" I asked, looking towards the collection of cars that were lined up by the arena.

"Ah you're right. Let's grab a cab." She said, her head falling down slightly to rest on my shoulder as we walked together towards the car. Grabbing the first one and sliding into the back, the cab driver looked up into his rear view mirror and greeted the two of us.

"Where to?" Was all the driver asked. I gave the address of the hotel me and Becky were staying in and that was enough for the driver to chuckle. "That must be expensive. Aren't all those wrestler types staying there?" He asked, his eyes looking up into the rear view again before taking the car out onto the main street. I looked over to Becky who was now sitting up and resting against the headrest of the car. She raised an eyebrow slightly before speaking.

"Oh are they? Must be why the lobby is always so busy." She said, a smile forming on her face as she looked over to me.

The driver shrugged, not taking his eyes off of the road. "My kid loves that stuff. She's always going on about... Who is it... Becky Wynch? Lynch? Someone like that." He said, confirming that he didn't recognise Becky, let alone the fact that he had got the entirely wrong country that Becky was from.

"Good." Becky said simply. Her arms then came up and pulled me right into a hot, passionate kiss on her lips. The driver snorted but I didn't care as my lips opened and I moved my tongue into her mouth as Becky's hands came down to my chest and her fingers brushed against my top as we shared spit. Becky's tongue ran over the top of mine as I moved to try and suck on hers. Becky's head turned to the side slightly and our kiss deepened as we moved together in the back of the limo. I would have gotten concerned about the fact that we were doing this in front of some random cab driver but with Becky's tongue in my mouth, I found that I didn't really care either. My hands moved up and rubbed against her thighs, holding her muscled body in my hands as we kissed.

While we kissed, I moved with Becky as she readjusted herself in the backseat of the cab and we both moved to give up space for the other while we jockeyed for position. Our kiss broke eventually and I moved in for the kill, placing my lips on her neck, I started to kiss my way up and down her skin as Becky moaned for me. Using the tip of my tongue to tease the flesh, I listened to Becky moan for me, almost feeling the goose pimples come to life on her skin. Rubbing my hand against her leg, Becky reached up and her fingers ran against the top of my spine while we made out in the back of the car. As I kissed her skin, Becky's hand came up and smacked against my chest gently.

"Zach... Zach!" She panted, prompting me to look up and see that we were outside of the hotel. Becky was quick to foist some dollars into the front of the taxi and the two of us were out of the cab and quickly making our way into the hotel. Becky's hand was on mine tightly, squeezing at it almost as we moved up towards the room we were sharing. Becky's other hand grabbed hold of the key card for our room and she was quick to unlock the door and drag the two of us inside the room. The door slammed shut behind us both and Becky quickly found herself pinned up against the other side of the door. Hoisting her up onto my waist with her arms and legs wrapping around me, I held Becky tightly as the memories of the most recent Takeover faded from my mind and the only thing I was focused on was Becky 'The Man' Lynch.

Becky's hands were rushing over my body, her fingertips exploring my body and touching all the spots she knew so well. With her strong appendages wrapped around me, my lips moved from hers and I ducked my head down to latch my lips onto her neck. Becky's mouth had spread open and she was already panting for me as she bucked her hips forward as if to try and grind her body against mine. Kissing against her neck, I felt her hand rush up from the top of my spine and knot her fingers in my hair while we moved from the back of the hotel door and towards the middle of the room. Stumbling over some of the discarded laundry and towards the bed, we bumped against the edge of it and that was enough for her to drop on it.

She looked up at me from her place on the bed and then she quickly got back into the way of what was happening. Rolling herself over onto her hands and knees, Becky got herself undressed quickly as I did the same and we were both left in our underwear. Looking down at her and licking my lips, we had the briefest of eye contact and then Becky reached behind her and unclasped her bra while I stuffed my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers and pushed them down to the floor of the hotel room. Becky was quick to undress and she was soon on her way down the edge of the bed towards where I was standing. Her hands came up and rested against my core as she placed a kiss on my stomach just below my belly button and made her way down.

I could feel every little press of her lips and as I dared to look down at her in action, she was still wearing the blonde wig Sasha Banks had gifted her to disguise herself but I knew who she was and that was more than enough for me to accept the situation. My cock was already coming to life and with every press of her lips against my skin it was making my length stiffen and twitch in excitement. Unsure of what to do with my hands, I brought them up and rested them behind my back before bringing them down and brushing some of the strands of artificial hair from her face. Becky had already made her way down from my stomach and was just a couple of kisses away from reaching my cock. Looking down at her, my dick twitched in anticipation and she knew it as well.