Inspire the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck... This is so fucking good!" Becky called out, her head falling back as she was bounced up and down on my lap, my cock making sure to get every little bit inside of her.

While she was being bounced up and down on me, I moved my head in and placed my teeth against her neck, sinking my own pearly white teeth into her tanned neck. Sucking on her skin while my fingers dug into her ass, kneading against it as she was being bounced up and down on me, Becky called out in pleasure, her head falling back so that I could get at her neck some more and make sure to cover it all in kisses and licks. Tasting her skin was one of those things that I had never expected to be doing today but as she slipped up and down, her nails scratching against my back and also her moaning, I could have dare said that I was in my own personal heaven. I still hadn't even thought that Becky was going to even grace me with her presence, let alone ride me hard as she was. Her head was fallen backwards and I had my teeth on her collarbone, nibbling against the hard part of her skeleton while she continued to rub herself against me.

"God, you just know where to touch me! Fuck me... So fucking good!" Becky moaned, her voice catching every so often as she would have her lower lips bump against my lap, her slickness running from her folds and onto my balls and also the bed sheets as she was sliding up and down while her hands moved over my upper body. Looking up to her, I could see her eyes were screwed shut tightly and her mouth was hanging open, her tongue threatening to poke out with every hard pump inside of her. Seeing how the orange haired superstar shook with every push inside of her, I made sure to map those particular sweet spots to my memory, making sure to hit them hard with each slip inside of her. Lifting my hips up off of the bed and hitting her insides with harder strokes now, I could hear Becky's voice picking up and whining as she threw her head back and her slick, velvet walls exploded all over my lap and she came hard on my cock. Keeping her close to me as she exploded over me, Becky's body went stiff and her body was tense in my arms as she came.

Looking up at her, I smiled and rolled her over, flat on her back and started with a slow series of pumps in and out of her. Her now flat on her back with a missionary style position, I ran my hands over her thighs and held her legs apart while my hips started to smack against her. My balls were slapping against her ass with steady slaps as my cock slipped in and out of her. Looking down into her face, Becky had her eyes locked on mine and her brilliantly white teeth were biting into her bottom lip as she was fucked hard on the bed. The sheets beneath her had already been screwed up from our earlier action and now she was being slipped forwards and backwards as I rocked myself in and out of her. Using my earlier knowledge of just how she liked to be fucked and how her sweet spots were buried inside of her, I made sure to stab the same spots. Rocking myself forwards and backwards on my feet, I sawed my cock in and out of her, hitting her spots and making her face contort in delight while I fucked her.

Running my hands over her thighs, I made sure to lean down and kiss against her chest while her breasts bounced up and down as she was fucked. Becky was taking it so hard and her body was definitely reacting to it, a thin sheen of sweat was forming on both of our bodies while I fucked her on the bed. Seeing how Becky's back arched up and writhed from side to side, I could actually tell that I was doing a good job and Becky was absolutely into it. Her ankles were wrapped tight around my hips, her legs crossed over my ass and squeezing me closer to her as I rocked myself inside of her. Becky's body was already working to milk me and despite the stellar blowjob I had gotten earlier, I could feel my orgasm creeping up. I felt my dick pulse with a push of precum seeping inside of her and I knew that I was close.

As I worked my hips inside of her, I could feel the bed beneath us both shaking backwards and forwards, the hard thrusting I was giving to her was clearly making the bed bounce and the sounds of the wooden frame creaking underneath us started to mix with the sounds of Becky's pleasure and my own sounds of delight. Slipping in and out of her, I looked down at the Irish wrestling superstar's face, seeing how her bright white teeth were sinking into her bottom lip and also just how she was panting while I drilled inside of her. My balls started to slap against her ass and the sound of my skin on hers did add to the sheer pleasure that was running through both of our bodies as I slipped in and out. My own body was being rocked further and further into the throes of pleasure as I fucked Becky hard on the bed.

Becky had her teeth sunken into her bottom lip before she let out a hard, very loud pant and her tight walls went impossibly tight and she exploded hard around me. With another explosive orgasm, that was it for me and I had hit my own point of no return. Keeping my cock all the way inside of her, all I could do was just bite down on my bottom lip and not do anything but simply deal with the fact that my cock was being soaked in her slick, warm, wet juices and my own orgasm was so damned close. Looking at her face as she tried to come back down from her insane pleasure trip, Becky slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Oh fuck... You need to cum?"

Biting down on my bottom lip, I nodded my head. Becky smiled and moved herself forward, my cock slipping from her folds and my hard length was still slick with both of her orgasms. Becky climbed to a shaky hands and knees position before looking down at my cock and with a hand wrapped around the base, she started to stroke my cock. Aiming my hard length at her face as she started to jerk me off, ready to shoot my cum all over her face. With her right hand wrapped so tightly around my length, Becky started to stroke my cock faster and faster, making sure to keep her mouth closed by also aiming the head directly at her face.

I barely had a chance to deal with it before my own orgasm hit me and I started to cum. My body shook and then, I started to cum. Shooting hot rope after hot rope of my cum from my cock and towards her face, I could only bite down on my bottom lip and look towards the ceiling as I orgasmed and orgasmed hard. Shooting nearly five warm ropes of cum from my cock and towards her face, I could feel Becky continue to stroke me, even over the slickness that was still casing my cock from her two, hard orgasms. As my cum stopped after I shot so much, I could finally bring my head up and look at the mess I had made. I had nearly covered the entire left side of Becky's face, a rope was in her bright orange hair, almost gluing it together while another rope was over her eye and one more was on her cheek and forehead. Having cum so hard, I looked down at Becky while she was still on her hands and knees and she slowly took my cock into her mouth, sucking on it, licking against the head and also working on cleaning up some of the slickness from her orgasm.

Becky worked her lips up and down, sucking roughly half of my length while she looked up at me with her one eye that hadn't been cum over. Even with her mouth full of cock, I could see that Becky had a big, wide smile on her face and she was definitely loving just how this evening had gone so far. Becky bobbed her head up and down on my length.

And then, as if by magic, the mood in the room changed. Becky's expression seemed to change and the woman got back onto her knees before running a finger over her cheek, scooping up some of my thick ropes and inspecting it on her finger before feeding herself some of the cum that I had just fired on her face. Making a soft noise, Becky nodded her head in approval before climbing up off of the bed and making a move towards the small bathroom in the side of the room. Becky looked at me and then back to the door before making a motion, some of my cum still dripping down her face as she spoke.

"I should probably... You know... Freshen up?" She said, almost embarrassed about the fact that we had just hooked up. Nodding my head, I agreed with her.

"Sure, that makes sense. Did you want me to... Go?"

"I think regardless of how we deal with this, it's going to be awkward. Why don't you go on and make sure you're going to be up okay to make sure we can all book out okay and we aren't going to get any funny looks because of it."

That certainly made sense. So, as Becky closed the door on me, I dressed myself and made my way back down to the room on the bottom floor. Walking past the rooms, the noise that had been coming from Xavier Woods' room had quietened down and there was very little noise in general now. Walking towards the stairwell, I made my way downstairs and could only imagine just how insane this whole story would sound if I told anyone about it. Walking to my room, I made my way to my room and as I got inside, there was a big, stupid grin on my face as I realised that I had one of those stories that would be always called bullshit if I posted ANYWHERE on the internet but I knew that it was true.

My body hit the bed of my room and as I stared up at the ceiling of the room, I couldn't even come close to getting the smile off of my face. My mind kept replaying everything in the evening that had happened. The feeling of Becky's breasts against my back, the way her face twisted in pleasure as she came over my cock, the way her voice sounded as I rocked my cock inside of her.

Looking at my bedrooms ceiling, I wondered if this sort of euphoria was similar to wrestling at Wrestlemania or winning an Oscar or something. I had just had sex with a celebrity and she had enjoyed herself! My cock, still slick with her juices was proof for that. Getting up off of the bed, I made my way to the bathroom to clean up my dick and also change into one of the pairs of boxer shorts that I had left in there. Wiping my cock down with a sheet of tissue paper, I made sure to fully dispose of it before grabbing my new boxers. Checking my phone, I made a new alarm and made myself ready to go to bed, simply thinking about what had just happened.

Having had probably one of the best nights of my life with the WWE superstar, I had managed to make myself up out of the funk of my bed and was sitting at the front desk with a big smile on my face as the entirety of The New Day made their way down first. The three men were all happy enough, though there were a couple of looks exchanged between Big E and Xavier but neither of them said anything in particular to me. The group left the foyer of the hotel and left me to my own thoughts, though they were short lived as Charlotte Flair soon made her way down, smiling at me overly wide as she passed me her key, her eyes never leaving mine while her face continued to have a very wide smile on her face. Taking it away, Charlotte left the hotel and that only left me with Becky to arrive and hand her key in. A few minutes passed before the orange haired superstar arrived with a black beret and a pea coat just like how she had arrived. Not sure on what to say, Becky passed me her key but also a small note attached to it.

Looking it over, I saw that Becky had left me a present in her room.

With the hotel now quiet again, I made my way up to her room and saw that on the bed there was a shirt, some new stuffed toys and also a big foam finger along with a box of New Day pancakes. Walking to it, I scooped it all up, so happy that Becky had considered getting me something that I saw there was another note.

"We'll be back soon, make sure you keep working here.

- Becky xxx'

Well, that made me want to stay at this hotel a lot longer.