Intellectual Pursuits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

By now Pauline was crying out from the intensity of the assfucking I was giving her, "oh!, oh! Oh!"

Gripping her hips forcefully I drove my cock into Pauline's clenching ass until I unloaded a torrent of jism into her sexy booty. I groaned as Pauline called out, "yeah!"

After I pulled out, Pauline thanked me and said, "maybe next time Francisca can join us for dinner."

"I'll feel her out on the subject," I responded.

"As long as you feel her out," Pauline teased. "Do you mind if I eat dinner with no pants on?"

"I guess there's no point in more clothing at this point," I responded. "But I might have to fuck you again before dessert."

"What I want for dessert is your cock down my throat," Pauline said.

"You see, this is why I love you," I told her.

Pauline just beamed at me as we sat down to dinner. I knew it was going to be another passionate night.

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers
12