All Comments on 'Intended Outcomes, Donna'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PAPATOADPAPATOADover 15 years ago
Nice Read

Very laid back. A smooth comfortable story. Thanks

incubus666incubus666over 15 years ago
One of Your Better Stories

I have given the vast majority of your stories 5s and this one is another.

I will say it seemed to be a bit hurried, the apology to the mother I think could have been done a little better.

Still it is one of your better stories. Thanks.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I enjoyed it

I like the twists and turns in your stories. They aren't predictable, like most others on this site -- boy finds girl, boy has sex with girl, the end. Too bad more authors can't be more imaginative, like you. Thanks for the story -- it was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An enjoyable little story

Just one question - why are you so obsessed with shaven pussy? It happens in most, if not all of your stories, women are either shaved or soon get it done. What about us guys who like to suck on a hairy pussy? It is the sexiest feeling when it tickles your nose or you rub your face in it and, besides, it is there for a purpose - it cushions the bodies when fucking - it provides an air space between the vagina and panties so it doesn't heat up and cause infections - that's why humans have evolved to have hair there - and, believe it or not - humans have more body hair than a chimp has. Hairy pussies are for real men.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Simple - beautiful -

The ideal life and love -

Ah well maybe they are out there -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice one

a nice read about two people loving each other and committing to each other....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
humorous but telling

''If you fo this for me, I'll have sex with you tonight''

The quid pro quo that wives demand!

I recall the English language has words that relate to the required exchanges of gifts and or services for sex.

Tongue in cheek....BUT TRUE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous