Interlude 09-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, she backs off of him, off of the chair, then sits and lies back on the ottoman. She spreads her legs, and props them up on his thighs. Her knees relax open, and he gets full view of the incredible wetness. She reaches down, hooks a finger into the panty, and pulls it aside.

"See what you've done to me? See how wet I am?"

Her middle finger slides down between the lips. It is so moist there is no resistance at all. She slides the finger up and down between the lips, and then into the tunnel. Oh, so warm, so wet. The afterglow is so nice.

She pulls her hand away, and rests both hands on top of her breasts. Her toes gently knead his cock. It is nnot enough to give him any release, but keeps it at full attention.

After a couple of minutes to rejuvenate herself, she rises. It's time to give him his release, but it's going to be according to her wishes, not his.

She bends down, grabs his boxers, and pulls them down over his knees. The bunch up around his still secured ankles. They don't have to come off, not for what she has planned.

"Do you want me to suck your cock? Do you want to put your cock inside of my pussy? Do you want to cum for me?"

A whimpered moan is about all the response he is capable of giving. His balls must be about to burst, she thinks to herself. She sits on the edge of the ottoman, and slides her right hand under his ball sac. He jerks in response. Any contact after so much teasing must be a cross between pleasure and pain. She gently massages his balls. His shaft jerks and twitches in response. She can feel the balls roll around and the skin contract under her fingers. She has to be careful. It will not take much to cause him to spurt before she is ready.

She suddenly remembers that this session was to be about her pleasure, not his. She almost showed some weakness in thinking of his release, rather than completing her pleasure first. She rises up and turns around. She hooks her fingers into the waistband of her thong, and starts sliding it down over her hips. She bends over as her hands take the panties all the way down to her ankles. Once again, he is given a full, close up view of her ass. She takes her time, and when the material reaches the floor, she runs her hands back up the outside of her legs, then back between them. Her right hand moves over her pussy, running the fingers back over her ass. She stops, and flicks the middle finger at him, motioning him inside. But, that isn't going to happen. Not yet.

She straightens back up, and turns back around. She climbs back on top of the chair's arms, resting her knees on the padding. She rises her torso up, and pushes forward. She grabs him by the back of the head again, and pulls his face into her pussy. She grinds her hips, pushing her lips against his.

"You want to cum? Here's where you get to earn it! Get that tongue to work, and it better be good. I cum before you do, understand?" she instructs.

"Mmmfff," comes back his muffled reply.

His tongue is working now. Tickling her clit, then running up and down her lips. Darting in between, sliding into her tunnel. He can't go far, it is not the most comfortable angle for him. But this isn't about him, is it?

His tongue slides up and down over her lips. Oh, this is so good. She starts rocking her hips, fucking his face. She looks down at him while he is at work. Oh, this is fun. She doesn't want it to end, but the warmth is building again. Not in the mood to tease herself with this one, she intensifies her movements.

"Stick your tongue out, keep it hard for me."

He does so. Now, he's got a mini-dick sticking out, and she is making full use of it.

"Look at me while I'm fucking you."

He looks up. His tongue is sticking out. She pulls back a bit, and places her clit right on its tip. She wiggles just a bit, teasing herself. It is quite a sight. Then, back to work, grinding back into him. If she works it just right, his nose pushes against her clit, while his tongue slides between her lips. It is delicious. The sight of it starts her over the edge. Her movements are frantic now, trying to take the maximum amount of sensation off of his face. His eyes continue looking upward. She starts quaking, and spasms. Her hands grab his hair tightly, her pussy smashes into his face hard and stays there. One spasm. Two. Three. And then it backs down, the warmth subsiding. She relaxes back, thighs resting on calves resting on chair arms. She bends over, gasping for breath. Her long black hair falls forward covering his head. He likes her hair anyway, doesn't he?

It takes her a full two minutes to recover. He is recovering from his efforts as well, though the hardon in his lap is still not satisfied.

"Do you want to cum now?"

"Please, may I?"

"Ok, I guess you've earned it. But, don't you dare let it out until I say so. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She slides down off the chair arms, and stands before him again. She pushes the ottoman back, and then kneels in front of his legs, which are still spread apart. She pushes forward, and rubbing her hair in his face, then down onto his chest. She leans forward, and bites his left nipple. His groin is straining upward, trying to contact her in some way. The head is twitching, anticipating some part of her touching it. She continues moving down, tossing her head from side to side, causing the long hair to brush against his chest, belly, groin, dick, thighs.

She pulls back just a little, repositions, and then places her right nipple right on the tip of his dick. He jerks in response. She moves the breast from side to side, using her hardon to tease his hardon. She pulls back, places two fingers in her mouth, then moistens the nipple. Back and forth, it slides against the underside of his head, the most sensitive part. He is really moaning now. It is frankly surprising he just doesn't erupt right now. This is so much fun!

She moves a bit, leans forward a bit more, and pushes her tits together. They wrap around his shaft. She shakes her mounds a bit, teasing him further. She then spits down onto his shaft, providing some lubrication. Then she slides up and down, fucking him with her tits. She looks up at him, big eyes full of lust. She doesn't do it for long. She knows he will blow all over her chest if he gets more than a few strokes.

She sees his eyes roll back, and pulls away from him. His strangled moan is confirmation that he almost went over the edge. Good. Not quite done with this yet.

She and lays her head on his left thigh, with her left hand lightly tracing its nails over his ball sac. The nails run up and over, and around. She can see how tight the skin is, how engorged his shaft is. It is very gratifying to know that she is the cause. Her fingers run up the length of the shaft, very lightly, teasing. Her fore finger pauses at the tip, and circles around the head. He is seriously tensing up. His hips are moving, trying to push the shaft against her hand.

She rises up. Her head moves over his lap. Her lips open, and pause just above his head. She slowly breathes out of her mouth, letting him feel it against his shaft. Her tongue sticks out, and very lightly touches the tip. There is a large drop of precum on it, a precursor of a much heavier load that will follow in short order. The tongue flicks the head, teasing the tip and the sensitive area just underneath. She turns her head to the side, then runs her mouth down and then back up the length of the shaft. He is trembling now. It isn't going to take much more.

"Are you ready to cum?" she asks.

He just nods in response, unable to speak.

She pulls up above his cock. She looks up, making direct eye contact. Her eyes close halfway, and her head plunges down onto the shaft. All the way down, as deeply as she can take it. That's enough. He instantly spasms. His shaft pulses, sending strong, thick streams of cum into her throat. Spurt after spurt. There is now way she can swallow such a large load ... it leaks out of her mouth around his shaft. The white liquid continues spewing forth, running down her chin and dropping onto her breasts.

She has never experienced a man cum so much at one time. It seems as if it will never end. Oh well, this was what she wanted. His cum is a tribute to her beauty, her sexuality, her skill in using her assets.

The spurts finally taper off. She pulls back off of him. Her lips are slightly apart, and the cum is still dripping out of her mouth. She makes no move to stop it, or to clean it. Her right hand reaches up and grabs the base of his cock. Giving it a squeeze, she forces the last drops up and out of it. She leans forward, and licks the last remaining liquid from the tip.

She stands up. His head is lolling around. Finally having found release, his body is spent. He looks at her. His cum is shiny, all over her mouth, chin, and breasts. Right now, she is the sexiest thing he has ever seen.

She doesn't say a word. She walks over to the bathroom, walks inside, and starts the shower. She wiggles her way out of the lingerie. Gathering it up, she walks back over to him and then drops the flimsy garments into his lap.

"You can take these, and jack off to them later, if you want," she quips, as she turns away.

She knows he will, and it is satisfying to her that he would. More tribute to her charms.

12