Hold Me Down So I Can Fly…

Story Info
Lingerie, bondage, and dominance...yum!
1.9k words
4.35
9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sSDee
sSDee
14 Followers

I touch the supple leather in the waning afternoon light, stroking it with the growing excitement I feel.

She helps me into it, this most beautiful bustier with its shiny silver buckles and long laces that hang down over my ass. She smiles at me in the mirror, knowing how I feel, seeing it in my eyes and remembering from her own experiences -- she has the same one!

I'm in my boots and lacy boy shorts. I grab the gold pole and put my other hand on the wall as I brace myself. She pulls on the laces, sinching up the loving squeeze of the leather onto my core. She checks for tightness, asking if I need more. I'm wet already.

I reach in and lift each breast, ensuring they are almost peaking over the top and providing a little more room for my lungs. More...yes definitely more. She starts again sinching from the top to the bottom, pulling hard each time as I brace myself. My body lights up with the pressure and sparks.

We both stand, side by side, and look in the wrap around mirrors in silence and awe. I'm fucking beautiful! My body knows it, my mind is very clear about it and the sexy clerk standing next to me definitely knows it too! Our eyes meet in the mirror and it is all I can do not to proposition her right there in the change room.

Now my mind begins to wander from reality to fantasy ... I imagine how this might look in a scene, what would complement this hugged feeling - a sensation of caress, security, good fucking!

....

I'm kneeling against the leg of my Dom, he is stroking my hair as I stroke his leg. We've been talking about life for some time, he's toying with me -- the great mind fuck -- he knows I'm hungry, needy. He gently grips my hair and raises me to my feet. I kiss up his body as I rise until he has my head held in both hands and is devouring my mouth, nipping at my lips, my chin, my neck. I wrap one hand onto his neck, pulling him into me or me up his body -- hard to know. My other hand goes to his fabulous ass again pulling us into one being. He knows I love that and reaches down to grab my cheeks firmly, lifting me onto his body as he continues to kiss me.

He lays me out on the bed, no pillows, no covers, no place to hide.

I'm bare to him in all ways as he steps back and tells me to spread my arms and legs. All the while he intentionally keeps eye contact. I want to comply but there is a brat in me, a part of me that wonders if he really has it in him to dominate me. We've played before so I know better but I'm starting to feel out of control and I have to know someone has me. So I tease instead, I lick my finger and run it down my body, over my new leather bustier and down into my lacy boy shorts. I'm soaking wet and my finger slides easily over my clit. I ask him if he likes my new clothes!

I'm panting now.

He reaches down slowly and gently pulls my hand out of my lacy undies and slides down over me, pressing me into the bed, pinning me. He lifts the offending hand up above my head and holds it by the wrist as he slides his other hand over my new bustier and growls into my ear that I'm a brat, a beautiful sexy brat with good taste in lingerie, but a brat nonetheless! I'm helpless to move as he has full control of my body and I still try.....

I wiggle underneath him. He bites my neck just at the shoulder and then calmly says to be still.

I can't help myself as I'm coming unhinged. I whisper, "Make me!"

He calmly moves my trapped wrist into one of the two leather cuffs coming off the top of the bed. He's a boyscout! He moves up my body so his gorgeous cock is just out of reach of my mouth and takes my other arm and puts it in the matching cuff. He leans down and kisses my trapped hands. Then he moves down to my feed, grabbing my legs and pulling me down the bed so that I am fully stretched out.

I'm really losing my mind now but still feel like I should have control. I normally do. I'm a grown ass woman. I have my own company. I'm a leader in my field! For fucks sake, I make the decisions. Who does he think he is!

He looks down at me and breaks me just a little -- in a good way -- as he says how sexy and beautiful I look all laid out for pleasure. But he doesn't tolerate a brat. We both know that I know what he will do. He says he is going to spank my ass for a count of ten and I'm going to take it like a good girl. He looks at me. I look at him. I know he is giving me a chance to safe word. He knows I'm not going to.

He smiles and fuck is that sexy. I've pleased him! He flips me over and moves up my legs, holding them down so I can't thrash around. He runs his hands up across the laces of the bustier and sweetly tells me how beautiful I look all tied into leather. He moves slowly down to my ass, trailing the ties and gently moves them off my cheeks. He slides my silky panties down my legs to just above my knees, to the top of my lovely thigh high suede boots, trapping my legs. I don't want to rip my panties and he knows it!

He firmly kneads each cheek, brushing my ass hole with the tips of his thumbs, raising my awareness that he has control.

And then he isn't touching me. He calmly and firmly says he will count. And then it comes. 1. Fire shoots up my body and heat races across my skin. 2. My juices flow across my thigh. 3. My mind begins to empty and I feel. 4. 5. 6. ... is he still counting.... All I know are the sensations on my skin of his hand touching me, rubbing in the heat, dipping into my pussy and praising me as he continues to give me what I need. I pull on the cuffs and they reassure me that he has me, I'm safe... 7. 8. 9. 10. I can't see or hear anything in the room but him. He turns me over and carefully removes my panties but leaves the boots...my lovely high leather boots. I feel fucking sexy and powerful all bound into leather and cuffs...he is on fire with lust looking down at me.

I'm in a submissive haze, I can still feel his love on my ass. He spreads my legs wide, cuffing my thighs open. He praises me for my response to him, for my trust. I start to feel edgy again, nervous. He kneels between my legs just out of touch. This sex god who knows I feel exposed like this. He leans down and carefully looks at my pussy as he talks. His fingers, just out of sight, gently stroke my clit and wet folds. I want to watch but can't see as I'm so tightly bound down to the top of the bed. I start to wiggle again. Shit, can I never learn?

He quickly leans back -- he may seem big and slow moving but damn he can move fast when he wants -- and smacks my pussy... hard. I nearly come out of my skin. "Be calm, I have you" he growls. "Then have me!" I nearly scream. He smiles slowly and leans his face into my pussy and licks once deeply. "Oh I'll have you, all in good time but first I'll give you what you really need. This will be a count of five. You count it out for me Sexy." He looks at me. I look at him. He wouldn't! Just fuck me! Don't you want me? Can't you see I want you? My mind is out of control. I look at him. He waits. "I'll count" I agree. He smacks down hard across my pussy.

"1" I gasp. He moves his hand up across my scar, my belly, my new bustier....smiles again, leans back and does it again, looking straight into my eyes.

"2" I want to cry. I close my eyes. He will see me. He will see how much I want this. He will see I'm not strong, that I worry and shake on a stage in front of thousands, that I sometimes think I'm a fake. He will know if I look at him. He kisses my pubic mound and gently but firmly tells me to open my eyes and see him, to trust him, he has me. I do it. I can be brave! He strikes again.

"3" I sob and the tears start. He strokes my wet pussy and praises my bravery. He looks at me as he sucks my juices off his fingers and says how sweet I taste and how happy I make him with my gifts. Again.

"4" I beg him to make me come as I cry. He says no not yet, wait, be with me, wait for permission. I want to please him I can feel the orgasm coming like a freight train as my worries and insecurities ebb and I can't physically get away. The bonds that pin me also keep me safe from my fear. The bustier is a hug, a squeeze, a promise of safety. We look at each other and he shows his joy that I'm with him, that I obey. He hits again.

When I quietly say "5" with tears streaming down my face I don't think about how I look, or anything, anything at all except his pleasure and joy. He says "Cum now Dee". And I am overwhelmed suddenly and scream as I shake against the restraints.

He kisses my thighs as I cum, my belly, all the places I worry aren't pretty enough, sexy enough. He knows. He makes them his through his worship. He gifts my joy back to me with his words and his gentle strokes. He leans in and kisses my pussy deeply. It extends my orgasm. I want to hold his head but he has control not me, so I exit my body and float. He knows, he feels it happen.

He loosens the thigh cuff ropes so the cuffs remain but my legs can slide down. He slides his heavy body up over mine, kissing and touching his way to my mouth. I taste myself on him as he kisses me deeply. He thanks me ... I'm speechless. I'm so safe, so cared for, so free. He releases the cuffs and I spread my arms across the bed, I can't lift them to hold him, I'm not yet back in my own body.

He kisses me, wrapping me in the warmth of his body. I smile a dreamy, hazy smile into his beautiful eyes, his beautiful soul. I want to give him everything, anything, as he has given it to me....

sSDee
sSDee
14 Followers