All Comments on 'Interlude Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hnsmdvlhnsmdvlalmost 12 years ago

I don't usually say anything. But I hope that you are going to write another chapter or two. Really is a good story. Thank you.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Melina has to be the hottest wife on the planet! Hope some big cocked stud (Todd?) breeds her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Melina lied....?

Melina told her husband Don (when he complained about her using condoms on him every time they had sexual intercourse) that she was also making Todd wear condoms too when he (Todd) and she had sex. Not so. There are many previous accounts in the story so far where in Todds encounters with her he wore no 'protection'. Is this part of Melinas devious nature or is it an oversight on the authors part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope

The characters in this story don't work. They all act like 15 year old boys. Always horny and willing to fuck anything that moves. It's ridiculous.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well maybe one of the issues will be resolved soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES