All Comments on 'Interlude Ch. 07'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A happy life

If the baby grows up in that town, we know two things:

1. She'll have great legs and feet

2. She'll spend most of her life on her back with her legs spread.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Melina the bitch

She is all soft and friendly as she breaks up with Todd who she always treated well. She was brusque and dismissive when she broke up with her husband after she treated him like shit, cheating on him before the marriage and continually throughout it. What a nice person she is. Now she has found her soul mate. How lovely for her.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 2 years ago

So Todd is gonna find his soulmate in the woman his brother knocked while she has cheating on her husband who hated said brother. So many people fucked up people in this story the main protag included.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Convoluted new relationship for Todd, hope it works out. Filling in nicely. 5⛤

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum12 months ago

I concur with the other comments about the new pairings. There is one exception is the Melina and Saniel pairing. Melina has a secret past and Daniel is too straightlaced. Right now sex is their Major connection so when Melina’s past comes out there will be big trouble. Anther commenter noted that there were two killings in cities that Melina and Laura had their group meetings. And Melina is a cracked shot when killing the Russians.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2174 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Interlude Ch. 06 Previous Part
Interlude Series Info