Interlude Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A police car was parked in front of one of the drinking establishments, and I went inside. Wading through the crowd to the back patio, I asked a waitress to bring me a pitcher of ice water to the back patio.

"What's going on here, guys?" I said. Patrolmen Morton and Rudistan were standing over a nearly unconscious young man... it was my nephew Todd. I recognized the young woman who was kneeling, helping him to sit up. It was Teresa Croyle, who was off-duty.. she had been the one to call me, not the police officers.

"Uh, hello Lieutenant." said Patrolman Rudistan. "What brings you here?

"Yeah, whatthehellyoudoinghereUncleDonny?" Todd said as he recognized me, his speech slurred.

"This is my nephew, Rudistan." I said. "Lucky for him."

"He's been drinking heavily all night." the waitress said as she brought the pitcher to me. "Got belligerent when we refused to serve him any more. He still managed to get someone to get him another pitcher of beer. He almost broke that table, but then tripped and collapsed. He comes here a lot, but I've never seen him like this."

"Thanks." I said, taking the pitcher of water in my hands. It was very, very cold. "When did you guys get here?"

"Someone out front waved us in as we were driving by." said Rudistan. "Said a guy was ripped and yelling and flopping around. We came in here and found him, with Detective Croyle helping him."

"I see. Thanks for calling me, Teresa." I said. "Okay guys, I'll take charge of my nephew here." I turned my attention to the young drunk man. "Okay, Todd, get up, we're leaving."

"Hell no." Todd said, quietly but drunkenly. "I want another drink."

"You've had enough, buddy." I said, reaching for his arm.

"Fuck you!" Todd said. His feeble attempt to take a swing at me was an epic fail.

I threw the pitcher of water into Todd's face, as I had intended to from the first moment. As he gasped and sputtered, I slapped him.

"Wake up, Todd! Wake the fuck up!" I yelled into his face. He shook his head, and I could tell his eyes were clearing.

"Oh Jesus, Uncle Don, what the hell did you do that for?" Todd said, still drunkenly but a lot more alert than he had just been. When the crowd heard him call me 'Uncle Don', their near anger at my 'police brutality' died down.

"Get your ass up, kid. I'm taking you home." I said. I needed the help of the two patrolmen to get Todd onto his feet. Teresa led the way through the bar and we got Todd into my police SUV.

On the way to The Cabin, Todd kept muttering "She broke up with me, Uncle Don... she broke up with me."

"Yeah, well, you're not the first one she's broken up with." I said. I figured that it was Melina, and that she'd told Todd she was dating someone else. Todd was the last to know, I realized.

"Yeah, but... it's my baby, Uncle Don... why is she doing this to me?"

"I don't know, Todd, but we'll talk about it in the morning, when you're sober. A. Lot. More. Sober." I replied. Todd was already starting to doze off, making it a bit easier and quieter for me.

Todd slept it off on the patio lounge chair on my back patio, covered with a thin blanket. I didn't want him inside when he puked his guts out at some point... the mess would be easier to clean up from the faux stone deck.

Part 11- On The Rebound

"Oh, she is just so precious!" Jeanine Olivet said as she held Carole. "Such a sweet little girl!"

It was a hot Saturday night, two weeks after Carole had been born. We were in the basement game room of my mom's home, the "Mountain Nest", and we'd invited Jeanine over with an express purpose -- to meet Todd, who had grudgingly accepted the dinner invitation. He was still not over the shock of losing Melina, but Laura and my mother hoped to change that, and soon.

"When is your baby due?" my mother asked.

"Early October." Jeanine replied. "I can't wait."

Carole began to cry. "That's her 'hungry' cry." I said. "Laura, do you want me to give her a bottle?"

"No, I'll take her upstairs." Laura said, intending to breastfeed our baby daughter. Jeanine handed Carole over and Laura took the baby upstairs.

"Mom, why don't I help you with the supper dishes." I said, which would leave Jeanine and Todd alone.

"So..." Jeanine said as she sat down next to Todd, her left hip pressing against his right hip, "... this side of your family is very nice."

"Yeah, at least Uncle Don and my grandmother are." Todd replied. "Can't say the same about my mother and my brother, though."

"Let's not talk about that bastard." Jeanine said, her face darkening at the thought of the murderer of her husband. "Let's talk about your other brother and his family. How are things going with the Burkes?"

"It's just pure strange," Todd said, "but we've settled in with it pretty well." He did not mention that he had been fucking his stepmother in front of his father almost every evening that he spent in their home. "And my father is beginning to teach me about his business. After I graduate, I'll be working with him, and when I turn twenty-one next year I'll be able to start getting stock options in the company."

"That sounds good." Jeanine said. "I have to say, though... in many ways you're not like Jack, and you're certainly your own man... but in some ways you're a lot like him."

"Hopefully his better qualities." Todd said. "I never knew him, though."

"Well, definitely the same in one area." Jeanine said huskily as she began rubbing Todd's crotch through his blue jeans. His cock was hard and thick, outlined against his pants as it ran down his right thigh. Jeanine's hand rubbed up and down the outline of the strained jeans. "You're very well hung, Todd."

"Uh, think they're going to come back?" Todd asked, concerned about getting caught.

"I don't think so." Jeanine said playfully as her hands began to undo the hung stud's pants. She quickly freed Todd's huge organ from the confines of the pants. He was already hard, his ten inch cock standing stiffly upwards.

"Mmmmm, you've definitely got it where it counts, Todd." Jeanine said. She leaned over and kissed the crown of his turgid meat, then let her tongue lick around the sensitive perimeter of the head.

"Mmmm, so tasty!" Jeanine mewled. She opened her mouth and let her lips slide tightly over his cockhead and down the shaft. She took well over half his size down her greedy throat, then suctioned the air out of her mouth as she slid back up, the vacuum effect making Todd groan with pleasure. Within moments, the beautiful woman was fellating the young stud, her mouth bobbing up and down as she sucked his meat with all of the talent and skills she possessed.

"Oh God, that's good!" Todd whispered. The pleasure of the blowjob Jeanine was giving him was incredibly intense. He settled back, no longer worrying if his family came back downstairs. He began lightly hunching his ass up, driving his cock up to meet Jeanine's face descending upon his manhood.

Jeanine was certainly a beautiful woman, Todd thought to himself as she deeply fellated him. In addition to all those good looks, she was smart, charming and well-mannered. She was the perfect age, about Melina's age... Melina...

Todd thought of the blowjobs Melina had given him, all of those blissful times when she had sucked his meat and swallowed his massive loads. To his shock, Todd was realizing that this blowjob from Jeanine was even better than anything Melina had ever given him... hell, this was the best blowjob he'd ever had!

The heat, suction and tongue-work that Jeanine was giving him was incredible. That old phrase "suck a golf ball through a garden hose" came back to him... it felt as if Jeanine was going to suck his huge balls out of his nutsack and right up his cockshaft! Even the blowjobs his own mother had given him couldn't match the pleasure of Jeanine's hot, wild and hungry mouth!

"Oh God, that is incredible!" Todd said. After several more long moments of Jeanine giving him head, the young stud felt his nut rising, knowing that he was not going to last much longer. He did not stop the building pressure in his loins, letting the intense, pain-filled ecstasy overcome him. He felt the woman's warm hand rapidly jacking the base of his cock to help him along. And then it finally happened!

"Oh God, I'm coming.. uhhh! OH GOD!" Todd gasped loudly. The first jolt of hot, thick semen propelled down the long length of his shaft and jetted into Jeanine's throat. She gulped as she swallowed it and the next hot blast. The third blast filled her mouth around his shaft with hot, salty semen and she worked her throat to swallow the pulses that followed. Finally, she managed to get it all, and allowed her mouth to slide off of his still-pulsing shaft.

"Oh baby, that was tasty!" Jeanine said. "I have never enjoyed sucking a cock like I enjoyed sucking yours, Todd. Damn, even Jack wasn't that fucking good!"

Todd smiled inwardly, enjoying being compared favorably to the legendary stud that was his late brother. He thought about how lucky Jack had been to fuck this woman... and impregnate her.

"So," he said, "you're going to have my brother's baby... I'll be an uncle."

"And after I have his baby, I'm going to have yours, Todd." Jeanine said, quite certain of their mutual destiny.

"Works for me." he said, beginning to zip up his pants as Jeanine finished kissing and licking it.

"Why don't we make our excuses to your family and go back to my place?" Jeanine said.

------------------------

Dinner at the Cop Bar had been really good, Angela Harlan thought. She and Hugh Hewitt were sitting at a small table, having talked for hours as they ate pizza and drank beer, a natural easiness in their conversation underscoring the growing connection between them.

"Any boyfriends?" he had asked her at one point. "Did you leave some guy behind in Texas?"

"No." Angela said. "I was dating this one guy... he was an Army officer. He deployed to Afghanistan a couple of years ago. About one year ago, he stopped calling, stopped writing, stopped emailing... he just disappeared."

"Killed in action?" Hugh asked, knowing it was the wrong thing to say but at the same time the inevitable conclusion.

"No." Angela said. "I checked, he wasn't killed. I began asking the Army about him, and at first they told me he was in the field on missions. But after a while, they just told me that he was on missions they couldn't discuss and that they wouldn't respond to me anymore. I got word from the wife of another officer that he had completely disappeared and they thought he was working for the CIA, and that he wasn't in Afghanistan any longer."

"Wow, that's hard." Hugh said. "Mostly the not knowing."

"Yeah." Angela said. "But over time I knew I had to forget about him and just continue with my life. And about that time my police department had me investigating a serial killer in the area."

"Did you catch him?" Hugh asked.

"No." Angela said. "The killings were sporadic, but after a while there were none, so we thought maybe he'd stopped or moved on. Then I heard about this job."

"Well, I'm glad you did." Hugh said, "I mean, I'm glad you heard about this job and came here."

"Me too." Angela said, smiling at the war hero. "And it looks like I'm just irresistibly attracted to Army guys... handsome... Army guys. What do you say we continue this... conversation... at my place?"

"Thought you'd never ask." Hugh said. They got up to leave.

-------------------------------

"Ohhhhh! God, you're going so deep!" Jeanine gasped. "I've never had a cock get that deep inside me!"

She was lying on her bed with Todd lying on top of her, slowly but relentlessly driving his huge cock up into her well-filled, sopping wet cunt. Todd was in a pushup position over her, not putting any weight on her pregnant bell, shoving his meat up into her again and again.

Her pussy felt absolutely exquisite, the young stud thought as he pistoned his ass up and down, pumping his long shaft in and out of her wickedly slick cunt again and again. Jeanine was just as good as Melina, and Jeanine's mouth was even hotter... He tried to forget about Melina; that was his past, he realized. Even if he didn't consciously admit it, his innermost soul knew that he was now with the right woman... his woman...

Boy! Todd thought, it's going to be one hell of a moment when I bring Jeanine to 'meet' my new parents, the Burkes...

------------------------------

I groaned as the heat of my mother's mouth enveloping my cock spread through my loins like fire. Mom was on her knees in front of me as I sat on the sofa in the main room, and she was sucking my throbbing hard cock with deep, wet passion. Laura was on her knees next to me, on my right side, and I had been sharing deep, tongue-twining kisses with my wife as my fingers probed deeply into her soaking wet twat.

It was one of my favorite sensations: deeply kissing one woman's mouth while another woman's mouth or tongue enveloped my cock. I reveled in the sensations.

"Mmmm," Laura said as she broke our kiss, "I just love watching your mother suck your cock, darling. And I can't wait to watch you fuck your mother. Mmmm, I just love being married to a... mother... fucker." Laura said the last words with relish.

"Mmm," I said, "and I love sucking these big, milk-filled tits." I said, suiting my action to the words. I sucked Laura's breasts, the warm milk filling my mouth. I knew that they'd have more milk and that we had bottles, so I wasn't stealing Carole's next meal. But it was a very hot sensation to suck Laura's milky breasts, and my cock throbbed in my mother's mouth.

"Okay, son." Mom said. "It's time for you to bury this iron crowbar balls-deep into my cunt. We all got up to change positions. Mom laid down on her back on the sofa and I mounted her. I felt Mom reach between us and grab my cock, then guide it to her wet honey-hole. I drove forward and sheathed my full length into my mother's sopping cunt, my ears hearing both of us groan at the same time. As I picked up the rhythm and began steadily fucking my mother, I looked up at Laura, who was watching with fervent interest.

"So ladies, do you think your matchmaking worked?" I asked as I plowed my mother's cunt-furrow with short, deep strokes, keeping most of my cock buried inside her.

"Oh yes, son, I think it's going to work out perfectly." my mother said. "They could hardly wait to get out of here and go fuck their brains out."

Laura laughed. "I think you're right. Todd may be on the rebound, but Jeanine was the perfect woman to make him forget about Melina. I have to commend you for an excellent job on that, Phyllis."

"I'm enjoying my reward for it, too!" Phyllis said. "Come on, son, fuck me harder! Show your beautiful wife how good you are at fucking your own mother!"

It was another long, hard night in the ol' Town....

To be continued.