All Comments on 'Interracial Swing'

by bobbiecox2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I

Don't want to fuck other women, or I wouldn't be married, my wife feels the same way, and I would bet big money I have a much better and hotter marriage than you, if your even married. Just cause you and your wife bore each other doesn't mean everybody feels that way. In fact, most don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not worth commenting about

except to say that I have seen more little misshappen little black cocks that I have seen the mythical ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to bad

you had to kill a pretty good story by this end. this is not swinging. swinging means being completly honest towards each other and not lying and going behind the partners back. it also doesn't mean becoming a slut for somebody else. and in the end going public with movies is the end of any swinging and the end of any marriage too. not talking about the jobs anyway. so without trust nothing works nowhere. instead of discribing a hot show of to couples coming closer and enjoy you have a lost slut and a cheming couple having a bad joke over a husband. not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad at all

Wow some people are so hyper critical you would think this was in for the booker prize or they had paid good money to join this site.

I thought the story worked really well. Unlike the rest I enjoyed the way it built up. At one point I feared an OTT wife changing completely, but the characters all still have fun and like each other at the end.

The main guy even has some doubts, well unlike the honesty chaps, most swingers I've met have built up slowly and put their own limits in place, we've been swinging and I've over stepped the limits, but it did not lead to my wife having a sissy fit she was a little surprised and then got on with having fun.

Great story hope there is a 2nd installment, those who comment annon well who cares what they think half are just aggresive monkey men who have nothing better to do than pick fights with those who are not looking for bother, the rest are wind up merchants.

Lavender_FlameLavender_Flameover 14 years ago

Well written story, compared to some of the other unedited attempts you find on this site. In regards to the haters, if you know this type of story isn't for you, then why bother reading it in its entirety and then wasting your time commenting on it. Grow up, please, and try to give some more valid critiques rather than bashing someone elses choice in storylines. Or rather, write your own classy stories for your own enjoyment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

Ignore all the bad comments about interracial sex - it is the best! Personally I don't care too much for black pussy unless she has a trim sexy figure, but to see a black cock ( a really big one) in a white pussy and the woman really enjoying it, is just awesome. I don't agree with pain and domination, but if both want it, let them have it.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
WOW...HOT STORY

just what I have been trying to arrange for well over a decade but no luck... they are fortunate couples

DunkirkDunkirkabout 1 year ago

The next night should be fun.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I really enjoyed it. I wish I could get my wife to fuck a black man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbobbiecox2@bobbiecox2
199 Followers
My stories are for pure entertainment, my entertainment and the readers entertainment. If the content offends you, please move on. Several of the stories are based on material furnished by readers, real of fiction, you be the judge.